Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mistress x Slave [KawaiiKitten & Zennarion]

KawaiiKitten

Supernova
It was cold... so very cold out in the snow. None of the passersby on the street noticed the teenage cat shivering against a wall, wrapped in a tattered blanket she'd pulled out of the trash. The calico cat's patterned and mis-matched coloured fur was soaked from the snow, her green eyes dull with exhaustion, hunger and cold. She knew that if she fell asleep in this weather that she wouldn't wake up again... But her eyes began to droop and her head to drop forward.

It was just...so cold...

Seeing a girl sitting with a blanket warpped around her, out in the snow, Tyler sighed softly. This girl was lucky that he just passed her. He walked over to her, and then put a hand at her shoulder "Hey.... Wake up.... You can't sleep out here, not when someone is offering a warm bed, and a place to stay...." He then told her, before he then brushed some of her hair away from her eyes. If you fall asleep you won't wake up again..." He then told her.

Her eyes opened as he touched her shoulder but she fought to keep them open, trying to make sense of what he was saying. When he reminded her that she could die, she simply nodded her head. "I know...but...it's so cold...and I'm so tired..." She whispered, trembling as she tried to move but was just too cold to do so. Her eyes looked to his face, seeing...but then not seeing exactly.

He sighed softly as he heard this, and then picked her up, holding her in his arms as he then carried her back towards his home, rubbing her shoulders to get some warmth back into her, while he walked. He wasn't going to let her die out in the cold, he would give her a home where she could stay insteadt.

She drifted in and out of consciousness, vaguely aware of being against something warm and her shoulders being rubbed. By the time she was brought somewhere out of the snow, she was fast asleep.

He smiled a bit as he saw that she had drifted into sleep, and just continued carrying her, while he rubbed her arms. Soon he was home again, and had put her down on his bed.

The girl curled up on the bed, a peaceful smile on her face as she slept. Her body was slender but attractive...though maybe a little bit malnourished. It was a little while before she began to stir again, blinking slowly and looking around, wondering where she was.

He smiled a bit at this, and then warpped a blanket around her, before he then took her other blanket, and found a place where it could dry, before he then headed out in the kitchen to make some food for her.

It was as he had gone to make some food that she woke up, sitting up quickly. This...didn't make sense. Had she died and gone to heaven? She pulled the warm, heavy blanket around her and flexed her toes. Well, she still ached slightly from the cold but it was fading.
She then vaguely remembered being spoken to and carried somewhere. Getting up, she walked to the door and peered out into the hallway.

Tyler sighed softly as he finished making the food for her, he just hoped that she could eat this, because he didn't want to make anything else right now. He walked upstairs, and then headed towards his bedroom where he had put her. Seeing her head peaking out from his room her smiled a bit. "Hungry?" He then asked her, while he watched her. "I got some food for you here" He then told her.

She looked over at him in surprise, pointed ears flicking back as he spoke...at least until he mentioned food and nodded eagerly. "Y-Yes, very hungry." She replied, stepping back into the room so she wasn't in his way.

He smiled a bit at her words and then stepped inside of the room "Then its good that i got a lot of food for you..." He then told her in a soft tone. "Now where do you want to eat?" He then asked her. "By the way... Whats your name?" He then asked her in a soft tone.

She sat back on the edge of the bed, not caring where she ate as long as she had food. "My name's Opal." She replied, smiling gently. "Thank you for taking me in..." She added.

He smiled a bit at her words and then ndoded "You are more than welcome..." He then told her in a soft tone. "You are welcome to stay here for as long as you wish to..." He then told her, before he then handed her the food. "My name is Tyler, its nice to meet you Opal" He then told her, before he then handed her the food, before he sat down beside of her, and just watched her.

Opal immediately started to scarf down the food he gave her, acting like she hadn't had any decent food in a long time...which was probably true. It was several minutes before she realised he was watching her and wiped her mouth, licking her lips. "Is there anything I can do...to thank you?"

"That depends on.... If you wanna stay here or not..." He then told her with a slight smile upon his lips. "If you decide to stay, you'll get food, and a warm bed to sleep in, but then you would also have to serve me..." He then told her. "I won't be a bad master, i'll just ask you to clean when im not home, and then i won't ask for more from you..." He then told her.

Opal nodded. "If it'll keep me out of the cold and off the streets, yes. I'll gladly serve you." She smiled at him happily.

"Good... Then welcome to your new home Opal" He then told her in a soft tone "I got some clothes for you if you want to wear clothes" He then told her in a soft tone, while he watched her.

Opal nodded, brushing her hand against her cheek to clear it of crumbs before she began to get up again. "Okay. I am still a bit cold."

"But for now, you'll have to wear a guys clothes until i get something else for you if thats okay with you.." He then told her with a slight smile upon his lips.

"That's fine by me. Anything warm for now is better than what I had." She smiled back brightly, swishing her tail.

He smiled a bit at this and then nodded "Alright then, lets find some clothes for you then..." He then told her with a slight smile upon his lips.

Opal rose to her feet and followed him as he went looking for clothes for her. She was too slight and small to fit into any guys clothes but she would look adorable in them, no doubt.

He smiled a bit at this, and then stopped in front of the closet, before he then opened "Pick what you like, and i'll decide if you can use it..." He then told her.

She peered into the closet and reached in to take out a warm looking sweater. "This?" She asked shyly.

Back
Top Bottom