Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Me, My Wife and her Filipina divorced MILF bestie!(LONGTERM, LITERATE, NO GHOSTING)

TLDR version of some things that make a partner compatible for me:

* Literate partner a must (minimum post length is not the same as quality!)
* Dynamic post length preferred (I write one paragraph up to 3 paragraphs depending on the needs of the scene in the moment)
* Long-term story with actual plot and steamy action please
* Good with communication and planning OOC
* Several posts a week or more (flexible on timing, long term average matters)
* Not all posts are created equal and longer, high quality posts fill the quota with a lower count
* 3rd person tense, writing in Discord or Kik
* Prefer partners that aren't flakes, and aren't assholes. Too many times I've ran into that here so if you're going to do either one of these don't bother.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*The scent of jasmine rice filled the air as I stirred in the bed. The night prior had been a bit of a blur, all I really remember was a long conversation about the in's and out's of relationships and how they all relate to just wanting to spend your life with someone who makes you happy, and the desire to make them happy, oh, and drinks. As my eyes began to open I glanced around the room noticing it wasn't ours. It was Ana's.* "Didn't we go home?" *I said out loud as I heard conversation from downstairs, laughter and food being cooked as I hunted for my glasses.*

*We had been long time friends with Ana and her husband and recently she suffered a divorce and being the good friends and you, the good co-worker we decided to help her cope. Talking on the phone, texting with her all the time, you know, the usual stuff. Even coming over way more often than we used to. It was innocent right? Nothing too out of the norm for us. My feet hit the carpeted stairs as I came down and I saw you two holding one another as Ana worked the pan she held in her hand.* "Hey guys.." *I would say as I witnessed you both kiss, I stopped for a second as my wife and and her best friend shared an intimate moment before she met me at the fridge and offered me a kiss as well.*

*It was a strange feeling but, me and my Brittany felt it was best. Who better to love Ana then me and her? We had a fantastic marriage ourselves and it seemed after a long conversation that, adding a third, especially someone we knew so well wouldn't be a terrible idea. Would it?*

—————————————————-

Hey all, above is a bit of an outline for what we would expect in this Longterm story. I have had an interest in some type of poly relationship for a longtime(and obviously wouldn't bother with this IRL) which is why I'm looking for a partner to help me indulge! Now, the newly divorced friend I already have an FC picked out for but who you would be as my 'Wife' here is totally open for discussion I am just very particular on who our friend would be.

Things I want to explore would be the newness of this relationship, how would we go about things like, dates, holidays and general day to day stuff? Would she get lonely and randomly come over? Would she want one or both of us to go over to her place? Maybe she would ask to move in with us? The ideas are kind of limitless here.

As far as smut, there would probably be a fair deal of it. Would my wife get terribly jealous when it comes time for me to "Do the Do" with Ana? Would I end up getting upset because of how many time she made you climax? Again, several ways to go.

But, at the core of this I want to play out a certain amount of fluff and fun between all three of us. I'm thinking she was mentally and emotionally exhausted from her ex and this would be a chance for us to restore her love for things she used to enjoy! I'm open for several ideas with in this story and would love to brainstorm! Feel free to reach out as I'm always looking!
(Prefer Discord if at all possible but am open to PM's here and possibly Kik)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom