Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Favorite authors and books for action/fantasy/SciFi stories with both erotic and violent content?

The subject pretty much says it, but I'm curious about people's favorite books or authors that contain elements both of eroticism and violence. As random examples, stuff like Whitfield's Gladiatrix series, or S.T. Abby's Mindf*ck series, or Tan's Velderet stuff, would count.

There are certain kinds of things I'd love to read but as far as I know don't exist. For instance, I'd love a book or series about some sort of all-female evil spy agency that had to be taken down, but which is full of sex as well. Lol.

Sounds like Bleakwarrior by Alistair Rennie might be up your alley. I also write dark fantasy with erotic elements, though admittedly my books are toned down from the original rp.

You might like Jacqueline Carey's Kushiel Series, Sarah J. Maas' Court of Thorn and Roses, NK Jemisin's Hundred Thousand Kingdoms,

And Xana is not only an awesome partner, she's a great writer in general, so I heartily recommend her books as well.

Right now, I'm reading William S. Burroughs and got some decent ideas.

I'm just going to list the lesser-known writers that I like.
Melinda DuChamp makes sexy fun.
Alyson Belle: for all things gender-bending
Jason Anspach & Nick Cole for Galaxy's Edge: Savage Wars.
James S. A. Corey for the expanse series
Richard Preston: Demon in the Freezer, the scariest book I've ever read.
Andre Aciman: Call me by your name, probably the most beautiful book I've ever read. If you're trying to create sexual tension, you could probably get some pointers.
Kate McKinnon & Emily Lynne: Heads will roll
Tad Williams: Otherland

Back
Top Bottom