Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Issue Can't reply?

imLilly

Meteorite
Hello there, I've noticed that the message replying square has been missing since last night. It is present when I access the website from my computer, and I can easily respond to messages. However, I am sometimes unable to respond on my phone. Is anyone else having this issue?

Looks like you've dropped below the minimum Three forum posts, and your account has become Void/Dust status again. This means you won't be able to send PMs and access other parts of the site.

Good news though, you can go leave just one more post (general discussion, welcoming a newbie are examples) and you should be back to normal.

I used to have this issue. Try clearing the cache on your browser app.

Edit: Oops. It might entirely be what Praxis said. But if you mean replying to existing PMs, and you the message box isn't showing up on your phone, then it might be because of what I said.

Looks like you've dropped below the minimum Three forum posts, and your account has become Void/Dust status again. This means you won't be able to send PMs and access other parts of the site.

Good news though, you can go leave just one more post (general discussion, welcoming a newbie are examples) and you should be back to normal.
Oh, thank you so much!

I used to have this issue. Try clearing the cache on your browser app.

Edit: Oops. It might entirely be what Praxis said. But if you mean replying to existing PMs, and you the message box isn't showing up on your phone, then it might be because of what I said.
Thank you for your help!

Thank you for your help!
You're welcome! And, more good news, commenting here brought you back up to 4 messages. You're all set! Yay 😁

Back
Top Bottom