Mx Female Alexander's Reverie - Fantasy, Modern & More

Alexander

Super-Earth
I don't actually know what Reverie means...

- I've been having a craving for good adventure story with an engaging writer. Talent over words is great, a vocabulary second to none would be fawned over, but really, it comes down to wanting to find somebody who I flat out enjoy creating a world with.
- I probably love the plotting part of RPs most of all, brainstorming with a creative partner is wonderfully enjoyable to me. You might need to snap me out of that headset and get on with the actual writing.
- I will definitely ask what your interests are, and I hope that you'll do the same with me. Part of roleplaying to me is learning to bend slowly to accommodate a new experience.
- I play male characters who tend to know what they like, and will not hesitate to grab it.
- I enjoy perfectly equal parts sensual and story scenes, but I've been convinced to go to 100% in each direction.
- My preferred mediums, in order, are Threads, Messengers, and then PMs. I will take special requests if it isn't much effort. (E-mail, Docs, etc.)
- My favorite color is purple, I love bigger dogs but I can't own one myself. The last movie I watched was, I guess, Lilo and Stitch, courtesy of my sick niece who I got to watch over instead of watching the Super Bowl. I love quotes and references that I recognize and I feel silly when I miss one. My current life's goal is to be the world's greatest uncle. I hope later on I can force my sister to try to be the world's greatest aunt.

I'm so glad you've stumbled into my topic! I've tried to sort my ideas by genre, and you'll be able to find the appendix right below. I'm definitely a fantasy story fiend first and foremost, but I've been trying to include plots and prompts for other categories as well. If you see any you like, or you have any questions, send me a message and let's get this conversation started. I want to hear from you!

If nothing in here appeals to you, but I was still hitting the right vibe, you can always send me a message to tell me your desires. If you want, you can use the promo code ALXNDR when sending me a message for three ideas tailored to your interests!

Then here's a template for you! (You're welcome to write one yourself, too!)

Hi there Alexander, my name is {nickname}.

Wow! What an amazing topic. I loved the part where you {Were really creative with your pairings|Had some fantastic images|Did the cool thing}.

My top three favorite ideas from your topic were:

• Adventurer x Mage
  • Partygoer x Sitter
  • The next one alphabetically
Would you like to discuss those? To quickly tell you something cool about myself, I {Once wrote 100 paragraph posts in a day|Moonlight as a professional wrestler|Crack worse jokes than you do}.

I'm kind of greedy, so in addition to seeing your cool plots, I also wanted to redeem this promo code "ALXNDR" and get three more tailored towards my interests. By the way, my biggest interests are {Character Type|Sexual Kink|Setting and theme}.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Last edited:
Added a "build your own" section for Fantasy stories.
Tried some new formatting on the post, which will probably drive mobile viewers crazy!

Added several prompts:
Demon x Jailor
Adventurer x Adventurer's spouse
Agent x Noble
Forsaken x Forsaken
God(dess) x Worshippers
Master x Slave

Back
Top Bottom