Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sex and the books( Tash and Anansi)

Anansi

Supporter
Supporter
Gehn sat in the school library wondering on what to do for some light reading. Class was starting in a few days and he just wanted to look through something new. Wandering the stacks he sighed while running his eyes across numerous uninteresting titles. In the last days of summer he now wore a deep black shirt that clung to his lithe but muscular physique. His slightly pink lips parted as he let out another sigh before resting his head against the edge of a stack. His blond hair and brilliantly blue eyes contrasted with his brownish skin. His chest heaved as he inhaled deeply and then bit his lip as he thought on any number of things before he stood up. Looking about he noticed a few other people in the library. Turning he made his way back into the stacks intent on finding something worth doing.

Gehn smirked as he made his way along the aisle. He saw her glancing at him on occasion. He didn't bother looking up as he moved down, closing the gap between them while he moved. His breath hitched slightly as he noted her body, she was a bit thicker than some of the other girls but in a good way. His eyes trailed over her form briefly before he walked over once he noted her kneeling and need of assistance. Slowly he reached out a hand and picked up a book.

"I know I'm pretty but you should watch what you're doing." He said to her playfully as he began to pile the books on his lap while smiling to her. His cheeks dimpled slightly as he smiled to her his eyes lighting up slightly as well. Leaning in he gave a soft laugh. "Your thighs and calves are rather toned either those of an athlete or someone who works out frequently, I doubt your little show was on accident..well now you have my attention, I'm Gehn...and you are?"

He smirked and nodded to her. "That is is, I like your name as well, it flows off the tongue." He said with a smirk as he walked along behind her. "You're not really going to read those books, just admit you wanted to talk to me and tried to get my attention dear." He cooed softly into her ear as he caught up with her and rested his hands on her hips from behind. Leaning in he whispered. "Cmon..we can find a nice private little nook and..talk." He added before he slipped back and stopped to wait for her response.

"Mmm well theres a study room in the back. No windows..sound proof..it would be nice and quiet back there." He cooed playfully into her ear before he wrapped his arms about her waist and gently stroked along her lower stomach. His hips now pressed to her backside as he leaned over and gently nipped her earlobe. "Well what do you say?" He asked her slowly. "It locks from the inside dear.."

"Mmm I see..well then..lets go." He said as he simply turned her keeping their current position and marched her back towards the room. As he did so he didn't waste any time stroking his fingers up along her stomach and slowly moving it over to her sides. Leaning in he pressed her to the door his hardness pushing against her backside firmly before he opened it and slipped in with her. Once inside he took the books from her hands and placed them on the table before turning her about to face him.

Back
Top Bottom