Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Male Gender Transformation and Bimbofication?

sissyprincess23

Planetoid
Hello all!

I am interested in roleplay scenarios where I play a man who is transformed into a fully female bimbo by a close friend. This could happen from magic, science, bodyswapping, whatever you like. It can be forced or I can be into, I'm also happy to entertain any ideas you might have.

Here are a couple of more specific scenarios I am partial to.

1. YC is my roommate or best friend. He desperately needs to produce a fiancee in order to make it into his rich grandmother's will. MC desperately needs money. YC offers MC a pill that will temporarily turn him into a girl and $5,000 cash to spend the weekend as his fiancee at a family event. What YC doesn't tell MC is that you got the version that allows someone the user to have their past and personality re-written and that it is irreversable if the user is impregnated during the transformation.

2. A take on the show Severance. You are a friend or roommate or boss who uses the severance procedure on me, but convinced my severed self that I have always wanted to become a woman. You use it to make me spend more and more time as my severed self who you turn into a total bimbo through hormones and surgeries much to the horror of my original self.

3. We are married or dating and to spice up our sex life you suggest a new technology that will allow us swap bodies. What you don't tell me is that it lasts for a week and that it seriously revs up the user's sex drive.

4. You have a family heirloom you've been told has the power to change people. If you wear the amulet and someone else's clothes, you become them. We are in high school and you use the heirloom to transform me into my slightly older and very sexy sister.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom