Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female One minute to sing, The Shotgun Blues(20+, LITERATE, NO GHOSTING PLZ)

Hello everyone, I’m going to list bullet points below for what I’m seeking. Quick bio: I’ve been writing for 15+ years, I am looking for someone around the age of 20-30 to write with. As I don’t have time during the day or week to reply super consistently as in rapid fire responses, so, someone with a life already would probably be ideal to work around. We all get busy and I will try to stay up in OOC, with memes, headcanons, playlists and YouTube links! If you don’t want any of that let me know ahead of time.

* Please be some what literate. I’m not a grammar Nazi as I make my own mistakes but I need to be able to **read** your post and understand it.

* Discord, this is my preferred platform and I will not deviate from that.

* Other topics such as death, drugs, depression and other mental issues are always on the table! As if fluffy and angst filled plots!

* Themes I am looking for are: Fluff, Drama, Friends to lovers, Enemies to lovers as well as long lost friends to lovers, High school, College and workplace environments are some settings I’m very familiar with.

* Genres are: Romance, Comedy, Rom-Com, and Slasher/Final Girl

* Pairings are what I play off the most. I follow various muses for stories and the one I’m currently shipping with my OC is an of age **Lindsay Weir** from Freaks and Geeks, or simply **Lily Singh**. Also, doubling is an absolute must for me, so throw some names at me and I’ll happily research them for you!

* I’m also looking for a type of 90’s aesthetic. Can be modern but I want a 90’s vibe if we can figure out how to make it work.

So, I guess that’s it for this post. When you reach out please be serious in your inquiry, I’ll offer a list of fandoms on request also a list of horror franchises we might sandbox and/or write an AU for. Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from some of you!

Back
Top Bottom