Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Crime City Nightmare - Age Of Darkness

wiki234

S.L.U.T
meanwhile in the lab holding - ALERT------ALERT----- MULTIPLE SYMBIOTIC SPECIMENS ESCAPED AND HAVE ACHIEVED TOTAL HOST BONDAGE ALERT------ALERT-----

BRIEFING TO ALL COSCU AGENTS

The symbiotes have finally come out to play after crash landing and quickly spreading themselves through man different hosts before being captured easily in a weakened state. Many are that are contained, are used for a top secret program CODENAME - COSCU as this secret organization was made to wipe out the ever growing surge of new symbiotes and hosts with their own mostly controllable specimens that have not yet bonded. As of yet there have been four confirmed hosts so far who have experienced successful bondage through the experimental trials in creating these agents but all have gone dark and escaped. As successfully bonded agents it is your goal to stop the spread and bring back the subjects and their symbiotes alive for further study....Who knows now what a free symbiote like that can do is such a small world.....

------TRANSMISSION END-------

(all hosts start here ) - now with your newly bonded symbiote you have managed to escape into hiding and are declared wanted alive or dead if it means for the complete extraction of the parasite, though now there is an odd sense going down your spine as a voice whispers in disgust at such an unusual but familiar smell to which you ask the alien what this all could mean. " Another has come to take what will be ours...." The demonic growling voice could be heard as it does not say nothing more before it continues. " we evolve....we consume.....we adapt....we overcome all.....we are one....."

Last edited:
Angela closed her eyes and hunkered further down in the ratty apartment, she could hear no other movement except for rats and… feel nothing else.

“Shut up, mom.” She said into her own head. Just about used enough now she didn’t check for… things… or growth. She got on well enough with her… mother… sister… whatever she - it - actually was. “I’m sleeping and you’re talking the plural again.” That usually confounded it. “We’re hiding, remember? Hunted, not Hunter why should I risk anything else for you?”

Annabelle got up the bus, clearly shaken from her experience. She knew she was wanted by the police, but it was not her that murdered those people, it was something inside her. She blanked out and could not recall a single thing, and recently, had more bruises on her body. She felt strange, and something was not right with her body.

Her wounds did not stay on her body for long. She would get cuts and bruises and it would completely heal within a day. She went to the hospital for a check up and ended up waking up in the park, and reading the news about a massacre at the hospital, and after getting arrested, she woke up in the park again, and reading about a massacre at the police station. It was a pattern she was recognizing and she just wanted to get away from it all.

Falling asleep on the bus, she reached New York City when she opened her eyes. Everything was normal and she alighted, having a good rest. Looking at a few Craigslist ads, Annabelle found the cheapest bed she can get and booked a room and looked for gigs to do. With the large population of NYC, it was not hard for her to find a job that pays by the hour and she had to take it before her money runs out. It was a tiring day, but she hopes that when she works hard and tires herself out, nothing bad will happen when she sleeps.

Mishou was in the alley, her body still trembling as she felt the rush of adrenalin. "What happened back there?" Mishou muttered and heard footstep and saw flashlights approaching. "How do I ..."

==============================================================

"Got to be here somewhere, keep a lookout for her," A police sergeant said as a few cops entered the alley and searched.

A plump cop heard muffled moans and turned around. His partner was missing and he scanned behind the dumpster with his flashlight. He spotted a police hat on the ground and before he could raise the alarm, Mishou kissed him and her tongue entered his mouth and started draining his body fluids. The cop could not scream and his body trembled as he was drained.

The dark brown layer on Mishou slowly gets absorbed into her body as the cop stopped moving. Mishou touched her body and stared at her hand. "This feeling is so surreal!" Mishou muttered as she picked up some items from the police belt on the ground. "I feel so powerful!"

Angela

“ we will both die especially with another one who is able to see through us and more importantly put up a fight than those humans and their weapons...” again warning with the obvious. “ it’s a fight for dominance and you are now a part of it...” the voice fading as it laid dormant but could still react when it needs to.

————

Annabelle

Things had seemed to be normal other than the blackouts, the parasite seeming to fight but also easily take control of the host and break itself out. It was more a suitable and easy vessel as the alien would learn for the moment but now was the problem of when it’s host was conscious when it did come out. “ I smell them and I want to eat...” the now strange voice would call out in her head as it tried to slowly take over with just a slight darkening of the skin.

————

Mishou

The symbiote would soon gain its conscience feeling the new energy being absorbed before taking over her form to eat the whole body before the tendrils would move back under her skin. “ more hungry...eat!!” It would call from in her head as it again shifted back to give a roar and bring her up to the rooftop.

"I smell them and I want to eat...” Annabelle heard a voice but did not see anyone. "What is going on? Is it happening again?"

She went to the toilet to wash her face. She could see a layer of darker skin receding into her body and she rubbed her eyes and it was gone. "Maybe I've been awake too much, need to sleep." Annabelle took some pills and went into a deep sleep.

===================================================================

The alarm sounded and Annabelle woke up, feeling much rested. She did not feel any hunger at all and as she went to the toilet, she noticed blood stains in the shower and she had bruises on parts of her body. "What's going on?" Annabelle asked but did not bother much as she checked herself and there were no puncture wounds.

As she got more awake, she searched around the room to look for clues that she exited her room and as she went to the windows, she saw a bloody hand-print on the window sill. "No, this must be here from before." Annabelle cleaned the hand-print off and searched for other prints or clues but found nothing. After washing up, Annabelle went through craigslist and found another job at the restaurant that was nearby and paid well. "Not bad, New York does have a lot of jobs available."

"Oi. Not 'them humans' grow some empathy, or grow some thicker metal plates. Or hey, how about you run my metabolism... na, I'll show up on IR. Fuck. I learned a lot from dad. It's not the murderers and their guns, momma."

Angela pulled herself out of bed and pulled on some worn and not at all stylish underwear, then with a sigh went over to another drawer - for all that it should in her head be messy, somehow she kept this place clean, and selected some stockings and suspenders in red... then after a moments thought a black not-quite see through but not hiding anything nightdress that was knee length - it paid to tease, but it paid to dance... the blood red heart on the back of a silk kimono an old admirer - not a boyfriend... in fact, she thought it had been a woman... had bought her... there were some heels in black with red hearts and the sort of stilettos she'd learned to kill a man with. That drawer represented all her money, so as always it got picked up and put into the kind of travel sack people overlook or search last, and some moderately expensive jewellery got laid out visbily as she did her lips... her, not violet tonight - it still went with the hair.

"... but right now, I have to work. Because you don't produce money. I know, we've discussed the pointlessness of hive economics before. You see someone who you can teach me the mind control - not the biomass - trick on safely in the crowd, you just speak up as ever. Ideally someone with money. But I'm not... pandering to my drive, or yours, or ours... until _I_ know I can deal with people. You got stuck with a non-combatant by design, I'm afraid. I'll learn."

She looked at the perfectly normal, if really rather beautiful face in the mirror by the door as she pulled on an all concealling coat and hefted her actual work gear in it's worn gym bag.

"And no homeless, no working girls. Not until you prove to me we can make their lives bettter, and not just get this city ended in another pointless EBE war."

Gods. So long in that cell. EBE. That's me. Exoterra-Biological Entity. Subject codename: Queen of Swords.

I guess, she thought as she slowly started to walk down towards the not so cheap dive she'd managed to get a job at for only agreeing to have sex with vetted paying clients. Before, she'd never had a choice, kunckle under and think of anything else. But now, she could take out those bouncers on stage, without leaving the pole. Okay. You do think the inhuman killing machine bit is badass. Stick to the rules. Your people, them, innocents. She knew she was lying, and that one day it would be down to consume half a club or die. But... dad had taught her how to lie to herself too, real well. Real well.

Wait. Someone who can smell you. How far? Look suspicious, or absolutely get caught... this was not in dads book of army beatings.

Wait, yes it was. Never give cause for alarm, but check out all passing vehicles or people.

She wasn't very good at keeping her eyes on the swivel, but the last lot had black vans that screamed government, if anything like that came her way, get as far away as possible.

She reached down deep inside. Hungry. Well shit.

"Can't you grow a stomach or something?" She muttered. "After what I suspect are going to be mind control parasites. I saw the others." Still, the route she walked to work - Metro was too expensive - was _really_ devoid of trash. She was death to cans and litter at night. Huh. Garbage Collector. Emergency job list number 7.

Mishou ended up on the rooftop and was a little confused. "Is this a dream?" Mishou muttered and she hears a voice again. “ more hungry...eat!!”

"Wait..." Mishou said. "Who's there?"

Mishou can hear a voice and see her skin having a thin layer and a tentacle shoots out at a wall and she can use it as a rope and she shoots herself down to the ground floor again. "Wow, that's cool."

"Hungry?" Mishou asked. "I can find some cool people for you to eat..."

==================================================

It took some time for Mishou to get used to her symbiote. Within minutes, there seems to be better synergy and they move as a whole, and Mishou can travel quickly and silently using tentacles she shoots out from her arms. They can communicate with thoughts and Mishou's local knowledge bought them to a small gang selling drugs in the East Village.

Mishou was quick and silent. With the help of the symbiote, she dropped silently behind 2 men and the symbiote ate their heads. She propelled up to the 7th floor of the building and the tentacles turned into spikes and pierced through the heads of 2 men and Mishou entered the apartment. [That was great, what else can you do?] Mishou thought and her hand had a dark brown cover and as Mishou touched the wall, she could climb it like a lizard. [Cool]

Mishou was on the ceiling and she wrapped tentacles around the necks of 2 men and strangled them. As a man was pulled close, the symbiote ate his head again. Mishou moved to the living room and saw 4 men watching a movie on the big TV and drinking beer and she landed among them and with a flurry of slashes and tentacles, the men were dispatched in a spray of blood and gore.

Mishou looked at the bloodied brown skin layer and it gets absorbed back onto her body and she was not stained. [This is good.] Mishou walked to the dead men, picked up a head and the Symbiote formed and ate the head again. [Will this make me fat?]

Suddenly, the door opened and a man exited a room and saw the massacre. Immediately, he drew his uzi and shot at Mishou. "Shit..." Mishou muttered and covered her face and strangely, when the bullets hit her, it stings badly, but it seemed like the bullets did not penetrate her and she shoots a tentacle through the man's head. [I'm bulletproof?]

Mishou entered the room and decapitated the other man with a gun hiding behind the door and found some drugs and cash. She took as much money as she can fit and exited the fire escape and saw a police car below. As she leaped and used a tentacle to cross to the other building, the police car gave a loud siren chirp and suddenly there was some disruption between her symbiote and she fell all the way down to the ground and hit the ground hard.

"Ma'am?" A round cop with white hair approached and checks on Mishou "Are you ok?"

[Are you there?] Mishou asked the symbiote slowly gathers her consciousness and looked up at a cop shining a flashlight on her.

Angela

“ if I can eat your organs....hmmm a kidney?” The voice would say, not caring about if she avoided the monster eating anyone particular as long as IT COULD EAT and be able to use the biomass. “ though I do not know how you humans see homeless or working girls?” Obviously still not understanding the human emotion behind it as even still there was a big risk of its instinct for sudden hunger. For now it would let her be completely normal until anything would happen.

————

Annabelle

It seems the symbiote was more in control of its hosts than it would think rather than an active fight for a compromise, though still the fact that it was easy for it to change and eat anything it really wanted. For now at least to the host nothing would happen for a while as it had a lot of biomass to last for a while, so for now it was either to evolve into a stronger form sooner if it could hunt a lot more or very easily protect against anything much more easily.

————

Mishou

The monster continued to rampage as it protects its host already feeling the very strong predator instinct as it attacks and eats. With a roar and a sudden shriek, it falls with a loud quake and crash as it leaves the host and hides inside for a moment as it also senses the bright light, an anger finally comes out as the monster changes back and kills to eat the cop before changing its body and destroying the car as it gets up to the wall and back up again.

Annabelle worked 2 jobs and was absolutely tired by the end of the day. As she was walking home, she saw a police car ahead. A woman was lying on the ground and a policeman was checking on her. Suddenly, as the policeman reached down and checked, the lady was covered with a new layer of skin and a monster formed and bit off the cop's head.

Annabelle had flashbacks, her body froze in fear as she recalled a monster eating other humans just like that. She could not move and saw the monster climbed away. Annabelle could not move but she felt her body moving forward like something was controlling her limbs. Her hands was covered with a dark colored skin as the hands ripped off the uniform from the dead cop and she could feel her mouth opening wide and biting off chunks from the cop.

She could hear sirens approaching from a distance and when she could move again, she saw a police belt lying in a pool of blood on the ground. "This... this is real..." Annabelle muttered and saw 2 police cars stopping and the cops getting out of the car.

Annabelle ran into the alley and the cops gave chase. Suddenly, she felt a dark cover wrapped over her and she was propelled to the wall and she could stick onto the side of the wall, looking down on the policemen beneath her. She lost control over her body again.

====================================================================

"Where did she go..." A plump cop muttered as he paused for breath.

"So nice and soft..." A voice said behind the cop and his mouth was covered and a tongue entered his mouth and punctured his internal organs and began to drain his blood. The cop did not put up much of a fight and was lowered silently to the ground.

The dark creature leaped back onto the wall again, awaiting a chance to ambush it's next prey.

Mishou woke up on the roof, she could taste blood in her mouth. "What the hell happened?" Mishou muttered and could hear police sirens as more policemen arrived. Mishou looked into the alley and saw another creature grabbing a cop and killing him silently. "Oh wait, there are more?" Mishou muttered and the symbiote covered her. "No..." Mishou said. "We need to leave."

"Food..."

"Not here, there will be more policemen," Mishou said. "And there is another one of your friends down there."

"Food..."

"Okay... We will find food, but somewhere else," Mishou said. "Trust me, you would not want to be in a place where the policemen will continue to come and shoot at you."

Mishou turns and runs on the opposite side of the building from the creature and leaps across the roof. She was surprised at how high she could jump and the tentacles shot out to help her land. "Cool."

Mishou did a 3 point hero landing and the symbiote hid inside her again. She noticed 2 men in the alley with flashing blue and red lights. "Did I miss these 2?"

Mishou moved closer and spots the 2 gang members, armed with submachine guns. Leaping up to the wall, Mishou shoots out tentacles and lands behind the men. The symbiote bites off one of their heads. The other man turns and fires at Mishou and the bullets and loud gunfire made Mishou turn and hide behind a dumpster as she was hit by one of the bullets.

"Die! Die! Die!" The man said and chased her.

Mishou touched her wounds, they felt like bad bruises and none of the bullets penetrated her. "Oh my god... you are great!"

Dark brown tentacles shot at the man as he stepped around the dumpster, piercing through his hands, disarming him. The tentacles pulled him close and Mishou's tentacle tongue entered the man's mouth and she started draining his bodily fluids.

The symbiote drained the man completely and discarded his body and Mishou noticed flashlights approaching. "Damn it... cops, don't kill them, just knock them out and we can leave, you are full right?" Mishou asked.

=========================================================

A cop turned and saw the mangled drained corpse and was shocked. Mishou pulled him around the corner and the tentacles disarmed him while Mishou placed him in a chokehold. The cop struggled briefly and went limp. Before the other cop could see around the corner, Mishou leaps up and disarmed the other plump cop. Mishou covered his mouth and the cop struggled but Mishou was inhumanly strong.

[Smells good]

"No... Don't eat him..." Mishou muttered as she disarmed the plump cop. "So soft..."

Mishou could smell the fear from the plump cop as she squeezed him and he flails helplessly. "This is quite relaxing and stimulating."

A tentacle removed the cop's belt and pulled down his pants, the cop trembled in fear as he felt a tentacle feeling his skin and rubbing him. "Sleep..." Mishou said and choked him out. "What the hell was that?" Mishou asked as she spots the cop's pants down. She could hear the heartbeat and saw another flashlight entering.

"These guys should not be entering alone," Mishou said and ran up the wall to land behind the round cop. Mishou disarmed him and placed him in a chokehold. She could smell sweat and polyester as she pulled him close and the round cop flailed helplessly. Mishou was disturbed as she felt slightly aroused and she felt his leather gloves pawing helplessly at her as she choked him out.

"Officer Hanson..." Mishou muttered as she looked at his name tag. "So round... so soft, why am I attracted to this?"

[Food]

"Why the hell are you still hungry?" Mishou asked and ran out of the alley.

Last edited:
Annabelle

The monster gave a screeching roar as it moved itself out of there a bit more to the top. “ will evolve...” as a laugh would come before a surge of pain would come through as its mass wouldn’t grow a bit more and be even a bit tougher and faster now as the tendrils were also mostly shorter but more offensively strong. “ weeeaaaakkkkk....” a slithering growl would say as it moved itself out of there to go somewhere else.

————

Mishou

Mig started to move again, though now very much trying to take control itself as it would try to find something more to actually eat than just not really killing much. “ there....is....another...” Giving a roar though not knowing where the other was as it moved.

The monster waited silently like a predator, as men armed with flashlight entered the alley. The tendrils tried to shoot out but did not reach the men and the monster leaped silently behind them. The tendrils wrapped around their necks and snapped the necks with ease and the monster started stripping the men and biting chucks off and swallowing it whole. It seemed to consume the bodies quickly and gained more mass. Wrapping around the body again, the monster now looked like a muscular man as it posed and flexed as though it had muscles.

Noticing another police car arriving, the monster rushed over and flipped the car over. "What the fu..." A cop shouted and as he tried to crawl out of the car, the monster removed his hat and bit off his head. Looking into the car, the monster shot a tendril into the fat man inside and started draining his bodily fluids.

Suddenly, the monster's body trembled again like it was in a lot of pain and it started growing a little. Moving through the alley, it moved down the street through the alleys. After moving for a few blocks, the monster was attracted to some music and located the backdoor of a bar. There was a man smoking outside and monster moved behind the man and the tendrils wrapped around his neck while another tendril entered his mouth. The man struggled briefly as his the tendril pierced through his organs and started draining him. The man's body trembled and wrinkles formed as his skin sagged and within seconds, the body looked like a dehydrated corpse.

Being satisfied with the kill, the monster made its way on the walls and climbing in the alley and eventually got home.

========================================

Annabelle woke up from her bed as the alarm clock rang and felt a little bloated. She quickly showered and brushed her teeth and noticed blood when she rinsed her mouth. "What happened to me?" She muttered and tried to recall what happened last night but drew a blank. "Shit, is it happening again or am I so tired that I slept through the night? Wait... I remembered cops... or was that a nightmare again?"

Mishou could hear voices in her head. It was like the symbiote was trying to communicate with her. " there....is....another..." Then the symbiote gave a roar.

"Shhh..." Mishou muttered as she wanted to be silent. "Yes, there is another one, are you related? Do you want to find them? Are they dangerous?"

Mishou ran down the street, as she has seen tentacles form and grab stuff, she used the tentacles to grab lamp posts and other poles to move around town with great speed like spiderman. "Wow, this is great!" Mishou said, but it seemed to make the symbiote tired and her arms a little sore after 10 minutes but she managed to get to a different part of town.

Moving up to the roof of a building, she looked down and saw 2 hookers at the curbside and a man who looked like the pimp going up to them to collect money. "Look, that bully... Picking on ladies and forcing them to work," Mishou said. "You can eat him..." Before Mishou was ready, the symbiote propelled Mishou off the roof and Mishou felt like she was going to die and suddenly, a tentacle manage to grab a few pole and land perfectly behind the man.

"Don't do that again!" Mishou said and the man turned around.

"Who the fuck are you... bitch?" The man shouted.

Mishou tilted her head and smiled, then the symbiote covered her head and a maw appeared and bit off the man's head. The 2 ladies were horrified and they screamed and ran away. The symbiote continued to consume the man whole, making a bloody mess on the ground.

Mishou looked at her clothes and there were bloodstains on them. "Look, what a messy eater!" Mishou complained. "What the hell!"

Suddenly, Mishou felt something, the drug on the man hit her and suddenly her senses seemed to activate and she could see and hear everything. She suddenly became very alert and from the corner of her eye, she saw a police car approaching. "Shit, cops..."

========================================

The police car was driving slowly down the road and saw 2 hookers running towards it. Then something heavy landed on the roof of the police car. "Shit, the police are coming for us!" Mishou said and tentacles smashed through the windows and the cops were shocked as it wrapped around their necks and snapped their necks. "Fuck... did the cops call for backup? Shit, more will come! Did they spot us?"

Mishou ran again and swung from building to building and moved to the roof of a building again. She spotted a security guard on a roof smoking and moved towards him. "Did the guard see us?" Mishou said and landed behind the clueless guard and grabbed him in a chokehold. The guard flailed helplessly and Mishou looked down and they were a few streets away and nothing could be seen in that view. As the guard went limp, Mishou dropped him and scanned around. "Did anyone see us?"

She looked around, she seemed hyperalert and jumpy. Her heartbeat was very fast and she was also hyperventilating. "Did I just consume some drugs? So... Whatever you eat... affects me? Will I be fat?"

Back
Top Bottom