Mx Female Looking for a passionate partner

DirtyNerdy

Super-Earth
Hello Ladies of Bluemoon Roleplaying, hopefully you find something you like.

I have 12+ years of erp experience and even more of casual rp experience. I normally post at about 2 paragraphs per post, but can alter one way or the other to match up with a partner (I aim to please, not underwhelm or overwhelm).

Here is a f list of my kinks, I am willing to negotiate if there is something in my maybes or not on the list.

I will admit I have a weakness for monster girls (nekos, kitsune, harpies, and anything else on the monster girl encyclopedia wiki (will share a link of them if you are unfamiliar), but I am completely satisfied with a human partners as well lol.

Here are a couple of plots for some roleplay ideas.

Modern:. Open to most slice of life style rps

Roommates (new)
- Open to most twists on this type of pairing

Old friends taking it to the next level (new)
- Perhaps they start an only fans together to try and save up to continue to afford going to college together?

SciFi: in this rp, my character is the last human or the two of us are the last 2 humans. Separately we were captured after Earth was caught in the crossfire of intergalactic conflict. My character was a pilot for an intergalactic federation, hence why he was off planet when it happened (I encourage my partner to cook up their own history, I am not a control freak). Our characters end in the clutches of some Alien Conservationalists, that have some extremist practices. Our characters get put in the same enclosure with the insinuation that the pair are to breed and continue the human race (either through procreation or cross breeding). The pair begin to plan an escape, not wanting their offspring to become a glorified lab rat or zoo animal to their captors.

Medeival: These are the easiest to cook up for me, so instead of plots I will put some medeival pairings I like;

Princess x guard or knight (X closed for now X)

Adventurer x adventurer (companions or rivals)

Familiar x mage/summoner

Kidnapped princess x theif (with a heart of gold) who steals her from her kidnappers. (X closed for now X)

Beast tamer x Beast girl (new and craving) - This takes place in a medieval fantasy world kind of like an RPG. My character's class is beast tamer, which is normally not great because others do not know the mechanics. To learn more skills the tamer has to tame the various monster girls, beast girls, and/or anthro girls. Not many are willing to go to such lengths as interspecies mating is taboo. The quickest way to tame these women are get them to see you as a mate as it will kick their primal instincts to recognize the male as their mate. However each one may value other aspects. Some may want a display of strength, cunning/guile, or just some good old fashioned wooing. By taking them the tamer can incorporate their various abilities into his own as well as attaining a new companion.

Feel free to suggest any on your mind

Modern:
I am a sucker for any slice of life be it fantasy or realistic.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom