Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female You wanna see what ordinary hands can do to something fragile?

HasturTheKing

Planetoid
Brief Description

Submission does not mean being weak or passive.
It leads to neither fatalism nor capitulation.
Just the opposite.
True power resides in submission.
A power that comes from within.
Status - OPEN

Time zone: EST
Writing style: Third person
RP locations: Threads & PMs
Average post lengths: 850 - 1,200 words
F-List:
Link

Kinks

Impact Play
Bruises
Breath play
Biastophilia
Dirty Talk
Hard No's

Scat
Bestiality
Necrophila
Pairings

King x Knight
Mob Boss x Foot soldier
Vampire x Thrall
Criminal x Civilian
Owner x Robot
Spy x Police Officer
Themes

Slice-Of-Life
Noir
Gothic Horror
Western
Cyberpunk
Medieval

Plot Ideas

Plot 1:
The year is nineteen fifty-one and Greene Boarding house is a fairly nondescript business in Seattle, Washington. That is until the arrival of a man named William Allen. William rents room fourteen and while the twenty-five year old seems to be a normal man from first appearance, the truth is that he is anything but. William is really Ernst Köhler of the Wehrmacht, A former German POW who immigrated to America after the war. While his life in America has been rather uneventful so far, Herr has recently caught the eye of Sarah Greene, the twenty year old daughter of Abigail Greene who's quite curious about her mother's most mysterious tennant.

Plot 2:

Patrick Byrne is a Civil War veteran who's recently taken up residence in the Arizona territory. On a late afternoon in May, He is shocked to see a horse heading to his homestead. When the face of the horse’s rider is revealed, Patrick recognizes it as that of his much younger cousin Georgia Bryne. Georgia’s mother has recently passed away from consumption and so she set out across the plains to take refuge with her valiant cousin much to the man’s chagrin.

Plot 3:

Hayun Choi is a twenty-six year old real estate agent from Toronto. She is an intelligent, articulate woman who lives a pretty nondescript life. That is until a fateful encounter at Jasper National Park. While camping, she spotted a strange unidentifiable aircraft that hovered over the nearby lake for several minutes. When she returned home, she forgot about the incident, not wanting to be seen as crazy and the situation faded away until a strangely attractive young man in a suit knocked on her condo door one afternoon.

Plots 4:

In the past century, Artificial intelligence has made leaps and bounds from it’s rudimentary status in the twenty-first century. A new autonomous android race has sprung into existence and now coexists alongside humanity. Roger Grey is a young man in this supposed idyllic utopia. Grey is a loner who dislikes most people and enjoys solitude. Unfortunately for Grey his employer feels as though isolated workers make poor workers and so they’ve assigned him an android to keep him company at home.

Image Ideas

8e07daa74aa2498fe5a9de137dd82238.jpg

191afd3658378b295b02d05a6812339a.jpg

5eeca2d14edc3d61028a5828736a8cef.jpg

Writing Sample

Giovanni shifted beneath the heavy wool blanket that adorned his bed with an audible groan. The early afternoon sun shone brightly on his face as his brain slowly booted up after a few hours of rest, slender digits poked out towards the nightstand to the side of their owner as Gio searched for his phone. The dullness of a brain submerged in alcohol greeted the young Italian as he acquired full consciousness, the sordid words of the night before echoed in his mind. A slow and painful realization of the deceit his family had been subjected to greeted him as he lifted himself from his bed.

Giovanni's abode was a quaint little four bedroom house in an idyllic neighborhood in White Plains, New York. The familial nature of the house hardly fit a young bachelor in his twenties but the soberness of the domicile gave Giovanni a sense of security and he detested the grandiose nature of New York city proper. It didn't help that his family's forced immigration from their ancestral home in Italy to Queens in the nineteen forties was a sore spot on his bloodline.

Despite his Italian ancestry, Gio was a tall pale man. Skinny and lean with shaggy brown curls on top of his head. Thick-rimmed black spectacles rested on his face as meticulously combed his bed for his phone. When he retrieved it from beneath his linens he sent a short and curt text message to one of his confidants. I'll be at your place at six for dinner. While the words may have seemed innocent at first, the fact that GIovanni was a high-ranking member of the Mafia lent them a certain sense of dread. His message was clear and precise, the boss wants to have a meeting with you, don't go anywhere. After the message was sent, Giovanni made one additional phone call to a friend who lived nearby. "I need you to drive me into the city tonight, I have a business meeting that I must attend." The response on the other side of the call was an immediate yes before the call disconnected.

With his dinner plans secure, Gio lurched to the kitchen downstairs for a crisp bottle of water. He took a few sips before he headed to the bathroom to get cleaned up for the day. It was unusual for him to start his day this late but a late-night rendezvous with a few Eastern European contacts meant he went to bed quite a bit later than usual. The four glasses of bourbon and six shots of vodka the night before didn't help matters either.

Warm water rushed over Giovanni's nude body as his hand pressed firmly against the shower wall, his lithe frame bent over as he applied a handful of soap to his body. A slight grimace visible on his face as he contemplated his next actions.

After his shower was complete and he had toweled himself off, he draped a baby blue cashmere sweater over his torso. Giovanni's usual apparel fit a pompous intellectual far better than it did a hard-boiled mafioso. His cardigan was complimented by a smart pair of khakis and leather loafers. Fully dressed, Gio reached his hands up to a small black safe sitting on the shelf above his closet. He entered a short five digit code and pulled out a brown leather holster wrapped around a Walther PPQ and slid it into his pocket as he heard a car pull into his driveway. A quick glance out of his bedroom window confirmed that it was his ride and the boyish gangster headed to the back seat of an Audi A4.

Nervous glances from a tall, broad-shouldered man in his late thirties greeted Giovanni as he sank into the leather of the Audi’s backseat. The Italian's cerulian irises focused on the traffic beside them as he spoke to his driver. "I met the Serbs last night. Everything went fine for the most part but..." Giovanni trailed off with a sigh. "They say we have a mole. Now I can't corroborate this information on my own but I think it's worth an investigation. Don't tell Leonardo though. I will handle this myself, Mark. Are we clear?"

The weathered face of the driver nodded as he signaled to the off ramp for Manhattan. Auburn hues loomed over the formidable city skyline, a beautiful sunset beneath the horizon in the distance. A knot of tension rose in Giovanni’s stomach as the German luxury sedan came to a stop underneath a massive luxury apartment complex. The young Italian’s eyes drifted along the highrise’s facade with a snear as he slowly marched into the tenement’s lobby. A sly grin crossed Gio’s lips as the building’s receptionist greeted him. “I’m here to meet one of my empolyees. I believe she’s in apartment 236. Could you tell her I’m here?” As the clerk nodded at his words, Gio moved towards the elevators and pressed the button for the sixth floor.

Back
Top Bottom