Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Mixed bag of femdom ideas (NSFW) *WIP

qwertyinu

Super-Earth
***WORK IN PROGRESS

Hi everyone. In this thread I'm looking to play a domme female character against a sub in smutty scenarios. I am also open playing switch or even a sub instead.

Below are some basic ideas for RPs though they are pretty barebones at the moment but we can flesh them out as we discuss the idea.

Ideas

One
: Looking for something small domme/big sub related with Weiss Schnee. I'm thinking something like some overconfident guy trying to get with the Schnee company heiress though ends up becoming her pet. I'm thinking a faunus character would be a fun match up with her.

Two: Yang Xiao Long catches someone spying on her while working out or in the shower afterwards though surprisingly she invites them to join her. Looking for a femboy partner for this one and will likely involve pegging.

Three: X-Men Evolution Rogue: Being unable to touch other people without harming them has caused a lot of problems for Rogue so when she one day accidently comes across someone who isn't affected by her mutant powers she is quite surprised. Now she gets to do something she hasn't been able to do because she could harm someone. She could finally fuck someone and she was going to fuck this stranger. Once she gets a taste of the pleasures of sex though she will not want to let them go.

Below is a list of characters/face claims that I would be interested in playing and discussing ideas for. I've broken them up into two groups. Group 1 are characters where I would like to set the RP within the fandom. Group 2 I just want to RP the face claim itself and not so much the fandom, either because I don't know the fandom or I'm not interested in doing a RP within the fandom world.

Group 1
Yoruichi Shihouin
Soifon
Nami
Lucy Heartfilia
Sam/Clover/Alex
Weiss Schnee
Yang Xiao Long
Winter Schnee
Zatanna Zatara
Miranda Lawson
Revy

Group 2
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two

If a character or face claim takes your interest, or if you have an idea of your own, please feel free to send me a PM and we can discuss.

Kinks - I don't have a full kink list by here are some of the sort of things that I enjoy. Not everything needs to be included in an RP.
Bondage
Sex toys
Strap ons
Non-con/dub-con
Humiliation
Degradation
Verbal abuse
Aphrodisiacs
Pet play
Leash/Collar
Orgasm control/denial
Chastity