Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's your favourite Pokemon?

Agnes

hellion
1200px-573Cinccino.png

Mine's Cinccino.

Most of my Pokemon experience is limited to emulators. The first real Pokemon game I got to play was X on the 3DS, and in that game, a friend of mine had Minccino in their Friend Safari. After I finished the game, I started to screw around with collecting whatever mons I could, and this little random Minccino, now evolved into a Cinccino, ended up as my main Pokemon Amie buddy. I think a lot of factors contributed to it becoming my favourite - for one, I really like Normal type Pokemon. I also like the evolved forms of popular stage 1 Pokemon; Raichu being a good example. I'd say Minccino and Cinccino are fairly equal in popularity though. It's also very well-designed I think. It manages to be both elegant and adorable, and... I mean, it's a fluffy mouse. What's not to like? And there's quite a bit of nostalgia attached to this as well, because my sister started playing Pokemon because of me, and she picked up a Minccino in her team after seeing mine in action. Its moveset and stats are shit, no doubt about that, though. But I don't play competitively, so that's of no concern to me.

I still have him in my save file, since I never bought the later games. I still open up the 3DS every now and then to pet him. So yeah, Cinccino.

3UJ6 (1).gif Vulpix. Fox pokemon in general, tbh.

Ponyta is up there as well.

In terms of actually a favourite Pokemon I've owned in a game, my first ever genuinely levelled to 100 Pokemon was Ampharos; that guy was unstoppable.

tumblr_nzpp7t5w771ttdkobo1_400.gifv
I know this is kinda cliche, and given the internet when it comes to this pokemon, I am a big fan of Lopunny, especially ever since her first appearance. To me, I just simply find her fabulous, and she is almost like two things i also love in one, a bunny x poodles! ♥

This seems like a fun thread. Though I don't have a GIF for this, I'd say my favorite all time Pokémon would be Rapidash. Simply because I'm a die hard fan of horses. I remember when the trading cards first came out. It was while I was in the third grade that I remember the cards beginning to get smuggled into the schools. Even on the school buses to and from school, me and other kids would trade the cards back and forth to each other. I used to use all of my allowance on cards and saved for the games. From Blue Version all the way up to Sword Version. I've played nearly all of the games, except for the spin-offs. Even now, my favorite is still the first generation Pokémon, Rapidash. Whether normal or shiny makes little difference. (Though the shiny version makes for a thrilling addition every time!)

Favourite Pokemon? Well I have quite a few, but I really like Deino and it's Evolution line!

Definitely Gardevoir. I mean how can you not love a Pokemon that would open up a black hole to protect its trainer? Plus I think it has a great shiny, both regular and mega.

Out of over 800 of the damn things, tis impossible to choose. However, i am really feeling Pumpkaboo and Mareanie right now.

I mean how can you not love a Pokemon that would open up a black hole to protect its trainer?
I'm tempted to make so many jokes. Especially since it's Gardevoir.

Seriously though, Gardevoir is great. I'm not surprised it has a lot of fans. It was 12 year old Agnes's favourite pokemon. I remember looking for it in Ruby and getting impatient because Wally got one instantly. Where's my Ralts?

SafeLastingBichonfrise-size_restricted.gif

Aggron.

Yeah, what about it? I love having Mecha Godzilla on my side in as many games as I can get him in. Always a mainstay in most of my RSE parties.​

Gardevoir is certainly a choice - and admittedly I am guilty of liking them.

That being said, Heracross carried my butt in Silver when I played it as a wee Revelations and I've always had a soft spot for the bug type pokemon ever since.

From each generation -
1) Haunter
2) Sneasel (also my favorite overall)
3) Sharpedo
4) Gliscor
5) Scraggy
6) Tyrantrum
7) Crabominable
8) Grapploct

pokemon-rage.gif

Azumarill.

Had my old favorite type, then got my new favorite type. Has a Priority Move. HUUUUGE POWER. Shaped like a friend.

The rough boy, the land shark, the one and only nightmare of gen 4...
Gar the Chomp

AdmirableShyGenet-max-1mb.gif

It's rather difficult to pick an absolute fave out of nine generations of Pokemon, but four of my faves are...

Gengar
gengar-shadow-ball-y6y31bk4o2cbvdbt.gif

Gallade
gallade-attack.gif

Froslass
froslass-pok%C3%A9mon-froslass.gif

Ludicolo
tumblr_nme0fkcNnG1un95hzo1_r4_540.gif

Back
Top Bottom