Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Save Ryuubi! ((An Ikki Tousen Roleplay with Rhea and Mr.P))

Ryuubi and Kanu both watched him leave. Kanu looking down at the number on the sheet.

A blue cloud of doubt seemed to hover over Ryuubi's head as Kanu thought of throwing the paper out.

"Did you just score a guy's number... let alone the guy I wanted... Kan-san... you're so heartless..."

Kanu looked over and shook her head, "No...no! Koukin is trying to get us to fight... please, Gentoku, be smarter than this... you don't need a male in your life, you have us."

Koukin stopped as he heard fighting. Koukin sighed as he swung his leg around as he began to walk back, 'Well, I guess I could get accustomed to them. They already remind me of Hakufu and her mom.' Koukin then blinked at them. "Should I have not given my number? Look, Kan'u and Ryuubi...you should calm down. You guys are friends after all." Koukin said with a smile as he grabbed both of their hands as he put them together.

Kanu's face started to grow angry until she felt Ryuubi's soft and delicate skin.

"Shuyuu... I... I thought... you were leaving..."

Ryuubi only looked at Kanu and at their hands. "Kan-san... your hand is sweating..."

Koukin noticed this as he frowned, "Kan'u do you really want me to leave that badly..." Koukin said as he didn't want to upset her. "Guess I'll take my number back then. Once again I am sorry." Koukin said bowing as he walked away again. Though he didn't leave time to hear them. 'Well, guess I better just save people then leave after I guess. Though, that kiss was nice. Then again was it worth almost getting killed?' Koukin thought as he headed towards the entrance of the school grounds.

((Is he leaving or staying? FUCK!))

Kanu seemed to be most delighted with the entire situation, Koukin made her move for her, then took himself out of the picture. Perfect.

Ryuubi quickly let go of her hand and ran after Koukin her shirt still torn. "Koukin!"

Kanu was left alone. Again.

"Koukin I'll go see Hakufu with you! That would be fun, just don't leave me here... we were having a nice time... and I don't talk to boys too much."

Kanu overheard this and felt as if her brain had shrunk then exploded.

Chouhi just managed to walk by, eating a popsicle, totally oblivious to everything.

(He is going this time.)

Kouken blinked as she came rushing to him. "Shouldn't you uh....put a new shirt on first?" Kouken said as he began to think, "Also, shouldn't you ask Kan'u if she is alright with this? She is your friend right. She seems highly upset with you being around me." Kouken had great respect for Kan'u. Especially since she had help him calm down when Hakufu went missing.

"Yeah... you're right... I should. I'll be right back... please please please... don't leave without me!" She said, running past as Kanu approached Koukin yet again.

"What is it you want Shuyuu... what are you trying to do with her? She's a girl... an innocent girl..." She bit her lip, "And a virgin. Why can't you just leave her be and we can all go back to our normal lives... you saved her... I am forever grateful to you... I am." She said, her hair still overing her eye.

"I won't let you do whatever you want with her... it's too crude. I definitely don't want Gentoku going to Nanyou. I... just... just stay here. Tonight only... and don't even think about trying to touch Gentoku tonight...

I want her to be happy, right now you seem to be that toy at the store that she really wants. You can be with her... just... don't... go over the line Shuyuu... I'll send Hakufu your testicles in an envelope..." She paused as she noticed Gentoku returning from the school, her clothing replaced by more casual clothing. Kanu hardly saw her in casual clothes, but Koukin get's it off the bat? Harsh.

"Tell her you'd rather stay." She said, turning to him.

Bowing her head, "So as I mentioned, I was wrong, and I sincerely apologize for attacking you Shuyuu... I was only trying to defend Gen..." She turned to look at Gentoku, Kanu was somewhat of an actress it seemed.

"Gentoku..."

"You apologized! That's good Kan-san. I am going with Koukin to see Hakufu and Ryomou-san if he still wants to."

Koukin listened to Kan'u. "Trust me, I wouldn't ever think to think of Ryuubi as such. She is an important ally to Nanyou and not to mention a friend of mine." Koukin looked as Ryuubi came closer, "I'll right after too. I respect you Kan'u." Koukin said with a smile. Then Ryuubi came by him. "Yea, change of plans. Kan'u felt bad and all. We got to talking and I decided to stay for the day." Koukin said with a smile.

Koukin eyed Kan'u with sad eyes, 'I understand now... Kan'u loves her that much. Maybe...just maybe I could help her.' Koukin thought then smiled more. "So, what do you guys do for entertainment here?" Koukin said to them as he walked. Koukin slowly went towards Kan'u's ear, "If you like...I'll help you get Ryuubi's attention." Koukin whispered.

Ryuubi smiled and waved her arms around. "How fun! You're going to stay!" She clapped a few times, taking his arm and dragging him inside.

Kanu looked over with a wide-eyed glance when he suggested that. "What... are you talking about..." She said, swallowing hard, following them into Seito.

"We do all sorts of fun things here... well, I really don't I just read a ton of books. But we have a pool, a pool table... we have a big closet full of costumes."

Kouken smiled at her as he listen to her idly as she started to tell about random things the school had. "But, I thought you couldn't swim..." Kouken said as she suggested the swimming pool. Then he quickly went back to Kan'u's ear. "Yea, I understand your feelings for Ryuubi. So, I think it is only right if I help you get her to have those feelings back. Though we need to distract her somehow so that I have time to help you." Kouken said as he whispered to her. "Well, pool sounds good. Could you go ahead without me? I need to use the bathroom." Kouken said as he was hinting to Kan'u to have an excuse too.

Back
Top Bottom