Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Save Ryuubi! ((An Ikki Tousen Roleplay with Rhea and Mr.P))

Rhea

Banned
Banished
Seito was always a strong school with strong fighters. However recently, Kanu Unchou and Chouhi Ekitoku had been busy taking care of other matters, leaving Ryuubi, their leader under the care of other, seemingly reliable fighters.

One late afternoon, Ryuubi Gentoku was returning to Seito after spending some time at the nearby libraries and bookstores. She was being protected by two fighters from her school.

Although they weren't close to Seito academy, a strange group of students lunged over and stopped Ryuubi from moving forward. The young, glasses wearing girl dropped her books and moved behind the two fighters that came with her. The three of them outnumbered, three against six.

The fighters rushed over at Gentoku, one of her guards taking a vicious punch to her chest directly, forcing the air out of her. A different individual tackled her down as Ryuubi's second fighter had her arms tangled by three male attackers.

"So... this is all that the great big Seito's got to offer? What a fuckin joke." Said one of the members, apparently their ring leader.

"Who... who are you? And why are you hurting my friends?" Asked Ryuubi, frightened but still looking very headstrong.

"HA! We're gon' fuck you up of course! And I've got dibs on your sweet ass Ryuubi!" He said, taking a swing at her. Ryuubi managed to avoid it, but soon felt his fist crush into her stomach, forcing saliva to escape her mouth as she cried in pain. As she bent over to grip her aching stomach, he swept her to the ground, mounting her and taking a few weak shots at her head and face. "Come on Ryuubi! Fuckin fight me back!"

Ryuubi cried as the boy's hands continued to sting her skin, he was also putting pressure on her chest, mounting her, and she had never wanted to see Kanu as badly as right now. Her eyes teared as she cried loudly, "Kanu!! Chouhi! Help me!"

It was absolutely coincidential that Koukin Shuyuu from Nanyo academy was nearby.

Koukin was sipping on some pop from a simple mass produced can. "Seems like a good day... Man, I needed breather after being around Hakufu. She gets herself in more trouble than I can count..." Koukin had spoke too soon as he heard familiar names. "Wait that voice...Crap it is Ryuubi!" Koukin dropped the can as he rushed to where he heard it. Seeing Ryuubi he quickly sped up.

Though he was slowed down by the five men surrounding them. "Heh, what you gonna do pretty boy?" Koukin didn't even try to stop as he looked at them. "This is what I'm gonna do." Focusing Ki into his right hand he sent out a blast to the cluster of fighters that sent them all flying. "Let go of Ryuubi!" Koukin yelled at the man as he was ready to pound this guy. Though three of the five he knocked down slowly risen up.

"Who the fuck is this guy one said." Another looked at him for a minuted and his eyes widen. "He is Koukin! One of the four Devas of Nanyou high!"

Ryuubi's attacker turned and frowned, "It doesn't matter who the fuck he is! Waste him! Now!!"

His friends did as they were told, reluctant. Koukin wasn't the most fierce and feared fighter around, but he held his fight in his own right, especially when motivated. The attack turned towards Ryuubi and ripped open her shirt, Ryuubi crying as he had his way with her marvellous chest.

One of Ryuubi's girls was on the floor, having trouble getting up. The second was already starting to move to try and help Ryuubi before one of the goons got in her face.

Koukin heard Ryuubi's screaming as it made him snap. Suddenly all the guys attacking him were bashed in the face in quick succession. They all fell unconscience as he charge up his ki and placed his hand calmly on the guy's back. "How dare you harm a woman like that you bastard!" With that he used his other arm to spin him around and blasted the concentrated ki into the guy's back. Which left him Ko'd too. Koukin sighed as he began to talk, "Are you alright Ryuub..." He noticed her cut open shirt as his nose bled. Looking away he blushed. "I am so sorry Ms. Ryuubi!"

Ryuubi opened her eyes and didn't see exactly who she hoped for, but it was far from the worst thing she could have seen. "Kou...Koukin Shuyuu... you came to help me?" She said, looking down and noticing that one of her nipples was exposed. She quickly reached for it with her hand after shrieking. "Oh my god! I'm sorry Koukin..." By now, Ryuubi's girls were starting to recollect. They were keeping a close eye on Koukin too.

Ryuubi suddenly reached for her stomach, the pain coming back from her enemies' attacks.

"Ryuubi your hurt. We gotta get you back to your school." Koukin then helped her up onto his back. Then he looked at the girls. "Uh, could you carry her books please?" Koukin said to them as he knew she wouldn't leave without them. Once that was settled he was walking with the group of women. "Where is Kan'u?" Koukin asked her inquisitively. Koukin didn't like the women staring at him. Though they were only trying to follow orders. Koukin looked at the sky as wondered why she wasn't with Kan'u. It just seemed too odd for her to be away from Kan'u.

Ryuubi didn't refuse his help. She brough her arms around his neck, her breasts of course pressing against him. "I... I am a bit heavy..." She said, ashamed of the entire situation.

"Kanu and Chouhi are taking care of matters elsewhere. Kanu didn't want to leave me alone... but I begged her to go with Chouhi, I didn't want anything bad happening to her. They should be on their way back to Seito pretty soon." She said, resting her chin on his shoulder. "Thank goodness you were nearby. They really wanted to hurt and humiliate us. Who were they?"

Koukin felt her body press against his as it made him blush a bit but, it went away soon enough. "Oh your not really that heavy." Koukin said with a smile as he heard her last question. "Those guys. Well, they didn't seem like high grade fighters so I doubt it isn't one of the main schools. Probably just some small school trying to grasp there own power." Koukin said to her as he continued to walk.

"So, what kind of books you get?" Koukin said as he was a bit of a reader himself though not even close enough to her league.

"Oh..." She said, looking back at one of her friends carrying her books. "Those are just... well... those are... just.. books..." She seemed out of place, but maybe it was the beating she took, luckily her face wasn't beaten badly.

Koukin blinked as she didn't know. 'Odd.' Though Koukin just guessed she decided to read them all for the heck of it. Koukin finally got her back to her school as he helped her to the Medical ward. Koukin then sighed in relief. "Well, I am glad your not hurt too much. I better get going before my cousin starts getting herself into trouble." Koukin said as he began to walk away. Koukin didn't know when Kon'u was coming back but, she did say soon so he felt she'd be safe till then.

Koukin soon enough got to the entrance of the school. His hand slowly gripped the handle of the main door.

"Koukin Shuyuu, pleas wait!" Yelled Ryuubi, her friend's looking over, confused. "Won't you please stay with us alittle while? I know Hakufu is very strong, she should be okay without you for a few more minutes."

Koukin heard her voice as he blinked, "Uh, ok." Koukin said oddly as he walked back, 'Don't see why she'd want me to stay...' Koukin thought to himself as he came back into the room she was in. Sitting down as he looks at her, "So, why do you want me to stay here?" Koukin askes her out of curiosity. Koukin says as the girls look at him oddly. Koukin took his phone out as he texted Hakufu a message.

"Um... we don't really see too many males. In case you haven't noticed, Seito is prodominantly controlled by female fighters. Kanu doesn't trust men... but you've showed me that at least one of them isn't all too bad." She said as one of her friends cleaned her face with a cloth.

"Ryuubi, you should let Shuyuu return to Nanyou. He belongs with Ryomou and Hakufu."

"But he saved me... we should be nicer to him. On top of that, both of us, Hakufu and I are establishing relationships between the schools. Eventually we may end up pitted against each other, but right now, we should enjoy them as they enjoy us. I mean... weren't you two just talking to Saji roughly a week ago?"

Her friends immediately started to blush.

"We would like for you to stay with us a little bit. You are the most underestimated fighter I have ever seen. Probably because of your kind nature and caring eyes. Koukin are you seeing anyone at Nanyou?"

Koukin heard her words as he just listened. Then when she talked about Sanji he couldn't help but, laugh. "Heh, just like Sanji to do that." Finally her last question was a bit odd, "Me seeing anyone? Oh no no." He said to her as it was an odd thing to ask. Koukin looked at the window as he stared at the school. It did have alot of women here. Koukin then looked back at her.

Koukin had a feeling Kan'u wouldn't be so happy to see him. She seemed highly possessive of Ryuubi. Which made him wonder about her. Though he just guessed it was the relationship she had with her cause of their destinies.

"Being that I've been surrounded by females my entire life... females that I love no less..." She sighed, taking one of her books and holding it against her chest. "I... I can't help but be curious about what it would be like... with a man." She closed her eyes as she thought. "Koukin... you wouldn't tell anyone would you?"

Koukin heard what she said as he blinked, "Huh? Oh of course I wouldn't." Koukin said as it got him really confused, 'Is she asking me out or something?' Koukin then got up for a bit, "I'll be right back. Gonna get myself a soda from one of your vending machines," Koukin told her as he began to walk. Koukin was getting thristy since he dropped his other one half empty. 'Shouldn't Kan'u be back by now?' Koukin thought to himself.

Ryuubi didn't understand his tactics. Sure, he was a brilliant strategist and everything, but he was making her feel insignificant, or vital to their results. She needed to act, or Koukin wouldn't do anything to fullfill what she had been thinking about. Taking a deep breath, Ryuubi stood up and rushed outside too, her stomach still slightly hurt as the sun was just about completely set.

"Koukin!" She yelled, reaching for his arm and tip-toeing, her eyes closing as their lips connected, her weight pushing him against the defenseless vending machine (lol).

Koukin turned to be kissed and slammed into a vending machine. Koukin's eyes widen as she did this. Koukin blinked a bit as he broke from the kiss for a bit. Then softly he kissed her back. Koukin normally wouldn't do such things but, it was the thrill of the moment. Besides would she stop anyways? Koukin though knew she still hadn't changed her outfit yet so he kept that in mind as he kept his eyes to her face.

"Kou!! KOUKIN SHUYUU!" Screamed the fearful voice of the overpowering Kanu from several feet away. "What in the hell are you doing!?" She yelled, deciding to attack first and ask questions later. She ran in their direction, Ryuubi still in la-la land with the whole kiss. "How dare you touch Gentoku's face like that! How dare you kiss her! You're dead!"

Suddenly he blinked to see Kan'u coming at her. Though since Ryuubi was stuck infront of him she would of got hit to. Quickly he grabs onto Ryuubi as he leaps over Kan'u. Landing he looks at Kan'u, "Calm down!" Koukin said as he wished now that Ryuubi didn't do this. Koukin knew he wasn't in league with Kan'u's strength but, Koukin hoped that Ryuubi could calm her down.

Ryuubi's eyes widened when he grabbed her and moved. She noticed Kanu screaming and got worried. "Kanu? What's the matter?"

Kanu looked over at her, her hair covering one of her eyes as usual. "Gentoku, why was he touching... why was he kissing your lips!?"

Ryuubi's face blushed, "K..anu... I was just very..."

"He forced you!" Yelled Kanu, rushing up to Koukin and grabbing his neck.

Koukin felt Kan'u felt her hand grasp his neck. He winced in pain as this happened, "Think Kan'u...Why would I just impulsively do that?" Koukin said as he grabbed used his hands to push away from her. Koukin breathed in deeply as he got in a defencive stance. Koukin knew he could ward some attacks off but, not many.

"Kanu stop it now!" Yelled Ryuubi, her eyes starting to water as she saw the two of them struggle.

"But... Gentoku!"

"That's enough. I said stop. He saved me... you and Chouhi were nowhere near. You should at least be grateful."

Kanu closed her eyes and let her fists drop to her sides.

"You have to apologize to Koukin now... that was so rude..."

Kanu opened her eyes in disbelief. "Apologize to him?!"

"Yes. I'm sorry myself Koukin, please stay with us a while longer..."

Koukin listened to them yell at eachother as he rubbed his head. "Well, I think I should leave." Then Koukin went up to Kon'u. Then he bowed, "I am sorry Kan'u for making you worry about Ryuubi-san. She is grateful to have such a protective person such as you." Then he lifted his head up as he turned to Ryuubi. "Well, I am off. If you want anything like to visit or such here is my number." Koukin said as he handed a paper to Kan'u. He felt it would help her to trust him if he didn't do anything to make her think she was hitting on Ryuubi. Then he waved his hand as he walked away.

Back
Top Bottom