Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I am Overlord Laharl. Hmhmhm...HAHAHAHAHA!

"Well, I think I have a way to keep ourselves occupied......." came the sudden voice of Enta as she floated down behind Laharl, wrapping her arms around his shoulders and pressing her chest up against his back.

"OOO, is it a game?" Flonne asked, her typical innocent self.

"Let go of me Enta!" yelled the annoyed Laharl. He twisted and turned but, only seemed to make her breasts rub into his back. Even worse it was probably just make it even easier for Enta to play on his weakness when she started to tit up from all the rubbing. "Flonne get her off me and....I'll admit to love." Which of course Laharl was lieing as he would just run after she did so.

"But what I have in mind is love........" Etna replied in a sultry voice, nipping at his earlobe.

Hearing that, Flonne thought for a second before smiling and just standing there, siding with Etna. She knew Laharl was a liar. Plus...........Etna was generally nicer to her.

With Enta nibbling on his ear sent a wave of chills down his spine. Laharl could feel every bit of fight him him slowly die out. Laharl could only stand and watch her play around with him. Laharl was curious as to why she was continueing to do this. It wasn't like Etna to tease him this much. 'Well, this could be worse I guess...'

((Are we just going to have Laharl be the only one that gets lucky with Flonne and Etna, or will we let other demons bang the two hotties?))

"Don't worry, it'll get much better." Etna said with a smile as she spun around in front of him, still holding onto him. She simply smiled at him as she lightly ground her hips against him.

((Later on they'll get bang by other demons. ;D Just gotta tell me which one you'd like.))

Laharl felt his body get grinded on as his face was stuck in her chest. Though Laharl began to blush even brighter when he felt something quite odd. He felt his length errecting. Laharl tried to break free since he thought of her like a friend and not what his crotch had to say otherwise. "Stop this Etna..." Laharl said in a weak questioning voice.

((That depends. Would you prefer something humanoid, or more beasty like?))

"Is that what you REALLY want me to do?" Etna asked, taking a step back as she teased him further by pulling her skirt down a bit, showing the waist band of her panties.

((Fine with either.))

Laharl blushed as he saw her do that. Though blushing more as Flonne had a good sight at his errected penis. Quickly he covered himself embarrassingly as he just stood there. Part of him still weak against sexy women but, other part of him yearning for Etna. Laharl looked at Etna as he didn't know at all what to do. Should he run since she gave him the chance or stay?

((In that case, I wouldn't mind the zombies, or perhaps a Majin for humanoid type ones. As for beasty ones, a dragon or perhaps a pig demon like Hoggmeiser.))

Etna continued teasing him in such a way, lowering her skirt bit by bit till it was finally off. Leaving her in her top and panties. With her skirt off, she started to run her hands up her own body, nearing her top.

Flonne, meanwhile, was blushing alot as well, but watched intently, confused but curious about this..........game Etna was playing.

Laharl blushed vibrantly at the sight. Laharl finally mustered the words up, "Why...why are you doing this?" Laharl asked inquisitively. Laharl hadn't seen her ever do this to him before. "Do...do you lo...lo..." Laharl couldn't even say that poisonous word at this point. Though she probably knew what he was saying.

(K.)

"Perhaps, or maybe I'm just having fun." Etna replied with a friendly, yet devious little smile, letting her hands rest on her flat stomach.

"If you really want this, all you have to do is ask. If you don't want it, say so and I shall leave you alone and find another way to occupy my time." she then added, with Flonne watching intently as if she was watching a suspenseful movie.

Laharl heard her give him a choice. Laharl was a bit frozen trying to decide. Though he snapped out of it. "Wait...Flonne...Why are you watching this?!" Laharl asked as he then blushed. "Why are we even doing this out in the open?!" Laharl freaked as out of instinct not to be embarrass he grabbed Etna's and Flonne's hands and rushed back to his room. Shutting the door then locking he wiped his face.

"So............you wanna do this in private?" Etna asked with a mischevious tone, leaving her partially unzipped skirt how it was.

"Because Etna is showing you love and I always like seeing expressions of love." Flonne replied, happy with a big smile.

Laharl looked at both of them as he sighed, "Flonne I think your just a pervert...And...Etna..." He looked away for a bit then he looked back. "I guess I'll do it. But, you better feel special I am an Overlord and all." Laharl said as he nervously walked up to her as he waited for her to make a move.

Back
Top Bottom