Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I am Overlord Laharl. Hmhmhm...HAHAHAHAHA!

MrPenguin

Supernova
Laharl sighed as he sat on his throne. "This is boring." He whined as he had nothing to do ever since peace was brought to the Netherworld and Celestia. Laharl just wished there would be some damn uprising. Hell even have Etna betray him would be interesting at this moment. Laharl placed his head on his hand. "Well, maybe I can go pick a fight with a zombie or too. I doubt they'll mind." Laharl got out of his chair as he began to walk. His scarf fluttered behind him as he did so.

"Laharl...........Laharl!" echoed the high pitched, sweet voice of Fallen Angel Flonne. It been quite a while since their little adventure. In that time, Flonne had matured quite a bit.........physically at least. She still wore her little one piece, red and white outfit, but now had larger curves to fill it out. She was taller and had longer legs, her hair was still just as long, and her bust had gone from flat as a board, to quite amazing. Sure, she wasn't as big as the succubi that inhabited the demon realm, but she still had a rack that would make others jealous. Her ass had gotten quite nice as well. Nice and firm, and hardly hid by her outfit as it was tight and constantly gave her a bit of wedgie, leaving a lot of skin visible in that area.

Personality wise, she was still the same ol love freak Flonne.

Laharl turned the corner to see Flonne. Then his right eye twitched as he stared at her chest. 'Why did she have to get a sexy body!?' You'd think by now he'd gotten over that but, Sexy bodies and optimistic words hurt him badly. "Wha... what are you doing Flonne?! Your suppose to be getting the population of Netherworlds with Etna." Though that made him more worried cause if she was back then...Etna was back too!

"We finished early, so we came back. Thankfully, Etna got the prinnies to help." Flonne replied with a smile.

"They still took too damn long......" came the sudden voice of Etna. Like Flonne, her body had matured considerably. While her chest was just barely smaller than Flonnes now, hers was much more visible in her usual skimpy outfit. Her short skirt now only barely covered her lower body. Even then, at all times, little bits of her ass and panty clad croth were visible.

'Side note, Throw prinnies next time I see them...' Laharl grunted in odd displeasure as he looked at them, "Well, trim the royal garden and once your finish with that...See how our Economy is doing. Finally...go to Celestia and see how the Seraph is doing. We have to keep in contact with our allies after all." He said making many excuses for them to have to be away. Laharl was edging for his room as he hoped he could make it before they questioned him. Especially Etna cause she'd catch on pretty quick. After all, it was her who broadcast his weakness to everyone.

Flonne said nothing. Always willing to help without hesitation. Etna on the other hand, was about to start complaining before she noticed Laharl trying to sneak away.

"Well, alright, let me call the prinnies......" said Etna, turning around and bending over a bit. Even though she didn't bend over all that much, her shorter than normal skirt easily rode up and revealed her panty covered ass.

"Oh prinnies......." she called out lightly in a sing songy voice, wiggling her butt a bit as she did so.

Laharl saw it as he clenched his chest a bit, 'That bitch!' "On second thought just take the day off. You girls look tired anyways... now if you excuse me..." Laharl turned around as he looked away, 'Why did this have to be my only weakness? This is so embarrassing. Well, could be worse. She could be saying those yucky words.' Though somehow he had a feeling Etna had a little Love Freak she could use for that department.

"Oh Laharl, you really do love us if you show us such warmth and kindness." Flonne replied, smiling brightly, unaware she had become a part of Etnas plan.

"Yea, thanks alot sire, we owe ya one........" Etna said in a sly voice as she dash around in front of Laharl, bending over so he had a great view of her cleavage.

"Kiik!" He said clutching himself when she said those optimistic words. Then Etna had to show her cleavage as he looked away. "Laharl said you could have a break now get out of my sight!" Laharl said to them as he got to his room quickly. Heaving he closes the door. 'This couldn't possibly get any worse.' Laharl thought as he made sure his door was locked. 'I better take a good nap. 10 days sounds good.' Laharl said as he got into his coffin.

"Cheater!" Etna called out when he scurried into his room. She was certainly not done teasing him. Neither was Flonne apparently, as she got her usual sneaky little smile when she had such an idea. Their whispers could be heard outside of Laharls room, but he wouldn't be able to make out what they were saying.

Laharl began to think for a bit, "On second thought I better escape." He opened a hatch under his bed that let into a maze of tunnels. Laharl slipped into the tunnels as he ran. "Heh, they'll never find me down here." Or so he thought. Soon enough he could see the light at the end of the tunnel. 'Yes!' He thought.

Of course, waiting at the exit was none other than Etna and Flonne, who knew full well what he was going to do.

"Where are you off to in such a hurry?" Etna asked in a seductive tone, wrapping her arms around his neck, pressing her breasts up against his arm. Flonne...........just kind of stood there. Having no experience in seduction, she was just watching Etna for a bit, wanting to get an idea of how to even seduce someone, as she had never done so herself.

Laharl winced at her doing that. "I was just...just going to see how my subjects were doing." Laharl said looking at Flonne. "You know how you can be useful Flonne? You should teach Etna all about love." Laharl said wondering if she would be tricked by that. She was a lovefreak after all.

"But, Etna already knows about love. You seem to not know all about it yet." Flonne said sweetly, followed by a snicker from Etna. Obviously, Etna had said or done something to trick Flonne into thinking she was miss lovey dovey as well.

Laharl sighed as he looked at them. "You leave me no choice then..." Suddenly the place began to shake. "If you don't let go of me I shall...I shall..." Laharl tried to think of a terrifying thing but, it was hard when Etna was clinging onto his body. "I'll crush this tunnel were are in!" Laharl said as his tendril like hair lifted up and his eyes turned yellow.

Flonne gasped in surprise, but Etna didn't flinch.

"Sure, go ahead. But, if you do.........you'll be a laughing stock. An overlord that killed himself just to escape from a couple of harmless women. Your memory would be a joke." Etna replied, smiling slyly. She didn't beleive he'd do it for a second. He was too arrogant.

Laharl looked at her as he kept up his poker face. "Hmph you think this would kill me? Hmhm...Hahahahaha! Then your a fool." The place continued to shake for a bit. "Though, destroying my castle just to make you stop bothering me is pointless." With that it stopped. "Though I can do this...." There was a torch that kept the tunnels lit as he waved his hand to make the fire disperse. Two seconds later the fire lit back as Flonne and Etna were tied. "Ha!" With that he escaped the tunnels as he huffed. "Two seconds longer and I would have been a goner.

Etna simply sighed in annoyance, while Flonne seemed generally concerned about being tied up. She was just being overdramatic again. Within a few moments, Etna easily slid out of her bonds and cut Flonne free. Without hesitation, Etna sped off after Laharl, intent on making him pay, while Flonne ran behind her, trying to keep up.

Laharl sees them coming as he sighed. 'Great...an Overlord running away from his vassals...' Laharl looked back as he noticed one of his demon vassals tripped and was about to fall on Flonne. "Flonne!" Without even much time of a thought he used his incredible speed to get there and push Flonne out of the way. "You need to be more care...." Laharl felt his hands on her massive breasts as he blushed, "Ful..." Laharl felt dizzy from the stimulation and passed out on her chest.

"Aw, he looks cute when he's sleeping." squeeled Flonne, not seeming to care he was cuddled against her large chest. Etna didn't even know Laharl was there, as she was currently storming around the castle looking for him.

Laharl sleep soundly on her chest as Flonne just watched him amusingly. Though Laharl suddenly started to have a nightmare. He Dreamed of Flonne and Etna singing songs of optimism with a chorus of Succibi. Laharl tossed a bit on her chest. "No...stop it...I said stop it..." Laharl muttered in his sleep.

Flonne covered her mouth to stop a giggle as she watched Laharl toss and turn in his sleep. She didn't know what he was dreaming about, but his reaction to whatever it was was adorable to her..........but she was easy to impress.

Laharl still tossed in his sleep as he finally woke up after an hour. Breathing hard he looks at what appears to be white and soft. Looking up he sees Flonne and looks back down. Deep hue of red bursts from his face as he jumps back. "Wah...wah...why was I there?!" Laharl said as the blushing got brighter.

"You saved me then fell on my chest." Flonne explained, standing up and dusting her self off. After Laharls little tantrum, there was dust everywhere and Flonne was a rather girly girl that liked to look her best at all times.

Remembering that he just got up and closed his eyes, "I merely didn't want to waste a vassal on such a pitiful death...that is all." Laharl said as he was calmed down. Even though she was big chested she seemed just the way to get his mind side tracked from that. "Well, I better see if anyone needs my help...Gets boring in this stupid castle."

Back
Top Bottom