Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any Femboy/MtF Sub looking for a Dom! (NSFW) (Furry and Taboo friendly!)

WillSkye

Planetoid
Hello Everyone! <3

My name is William and I've recently decided to begin to explore the more effeminate side of myself through ERP. I typically tend to play a shy and unsure femboy in the age range anywhere from 15-19 whose just starting to figure out who they are~ In terms of plot/kinks/scenes I'm willing to try nearly anything! My general post length is at least one good meaty paragraph and up to 5 beefy paragraphs if I'm feeling super creative! I also am free very often so you can expect multiple replies a day! Feel free to reach out if you have any particular fantasy of the smutty variety you've been meaning to write about! I promise that I won't judge and am always willing to hear your ideas! I also really enjoy just talking ooc with folks as it allows me to better know the person I'm writing with! Below I've listed a few of my favorite kinks, some hard limits that I will not touch, and perhaps a suggestion for a pairing! Happy Hunting!~

If you happen to be into earfucking nekos, please reach out regardless because that's something I am exploring and would love to roleplay ANY scenario that we can work it into~ thanks!

Current Craving:
A new neighbor just moved in!~ You notice that he has a petite and vaguely feminine frame, thing waist, wider hips, absolutely delicious thighs and a cute ass~ his facial features are rather soft as well! A little bit of makeup and a cute outfit and he'd be indistinguishable from a girl!~ Well... almost~ His parents are out often, leaving him home alone a lot~ As time goes on, you can't stop thinking about him, so you go clubbing, go to bars, and as you spend more time out and about... you notice a familiar silhouette at similar bars, she's clad in a stunning low cut gown and what appears to be a cute pixie cut, absolutely you're type of gal, only, you can't see their face because they're wearing a black masquerade mask... curious... Approaching them, you notice that their voice is also quite androgynous and then it hits you, the one in the mask~ that's your neighbor!~ Over the next couple of weeks, you observe his actions from your house a bit more and he seems... if nothing else just to be a normal boy with... crossdressing tendencies... well... what an opportunity to have a new sissy to play with~

Anywho, this roleplay above revolves more around coercion, seduction, and breaking mc into being your new sissy cumslut to toy with!~ And we all know the only good sissy~ is one stuffed with an alpha's cum~

Kinks Include:
Age play
Forced Feminization
Dub/Non-con
Rough sex
Etc etc

P.S.
If I abandoned a previous rp, I'm very very sorry, school was very hard for a while but I am free again now, please DM me if you wish to continue!

198_1000.gif

Love~
Will <3

Favorites: (Don't have to be included)
Neko
BDSM
All The Way Through~
Corruption/Coercion
General Pervyness~
Feminine Clothing
Excessive Cum
Pet play (Leashes, collars, etc)
Non-Con/Dub-con/CNC
Aftercare
Ageplay/Age gap
Predator x Prey

Hard Limits: (Non-negotiable)
Scat, Piss, Toilet Play of any kind
Feet

When reaching out, please please please have some substance to your message, please come with at least some idea of what you want for mc and yc’s relationship! Thanks!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom