Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or F Sylvani's Requests (PM/Thread)

Sylvani

It's such a long way down.
Welcome! I'm looking to play against other role players, male or female. While I am a male, I'm also comfortable playing male or female roles as well. I'll work on an f-list later and link it here when it's done, but I'll go over some basic ons and offs. These are not all-inclusive, or even particularly necessary, but they should give you an idea of what I'm about.

Turn-ons:

• Pairings involving humans (either sex) and monsters, aliens, vampires, robots, tentacled creatures, devils, you name it. I adore this kind of pairing above all others.

• As a subset of the above, I really enjoy toying with unique biological traits for the non-human parties. What makes sex with them different? Can they generate small electric impulses at will? Do they have mild venoms that can alter sensory perception when applied? Do they have a forked tongue that can stimulate their partners in exciting ways? The possibilities are limited only by our imagination.

• Taboo pairings. This includes incest (particularly a big fan of brother/sister), but also those pairings with an inherent power imabalance, like a boss and their employee, a student with their teacher, or a knight with a member of the royal family to whom their life is sworn.

• Biosuits - symbiotic living suits that attach to the user and become like a second skin. I prefer sentient suits, as a mindless goo would be kind of unfun to pilot for very long.

• Traditional posts OR GM/player dynamics are both welcome!

Turn-offs:
• I will not do scat or gore in a sexual context.

• While I enjoy monster pairings, I am not a fan of "anthro" aesthetics at all.

• Urine is a maybe. I don't find it sexy in and of itself, but in the context of humiliation, I can find it quite appealing to incorporate. This is something we will need to discuss beforehand.

And that's the basics! I will update this thread with specific pairings and plot hooks later, but I am also always game to develop a new idea with a partner from scratch! If anything above speaks to you, reach out and let's get something rolling.

Back
Top Bottom