Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bow to the Queen of the Jungle

A young woman sighed deeply as she walked carefully threw the jungle. He clothing nearly soaking wet. Today hadn’t been a good day for poor Lena here. She was a gifted young explorer; though with her lovely tan skin you would figure that she had some kind of job outside. She had been part of a group of expert explorers and researchers that were to explore this uncharted jungle. It was a deep, huge jungle; a rainforest that had been discovered only recently. The locals said the place was very dangerous so the ‘civilized’ world sent in a team of there very best and that included Lena.

Sadly, her part of the exploration was cut short as she had slipped into a ragging river and had been carried deep into the un-mapped, uncharted rainforest. She had finnaly managed to crawl free from the water; her white button up shirt now see threw and clinging to her supple flesh. Even her white bra had been soaked to the point where you could see threw it. She now wondered deeper and deeper, very lost and she was getting the feeling she was being watched and fallowed.

Unknow to Lena , she had wandered into the worst part of the unexplored area. it was broken up into two parts that were ruled by a queen. One was home of the scalies a lizard human race. And the part she was in belong to the feline race, and there queen was harsh to outsiders. Her name was desi and she looked like a black panther only she stood up like a human. she was also special becuase she had both sex organs. She worn simple clothing that cover her chest and private areas. she had been queen for a while after beating her brother.

Desi was out making her rounds when she caught scent of Lena moving into her terratory. She stalked her from the trees spying on her to see what she was up to. She was going to eat her and fed the remainders to her people but she was intrigued by her looks. All other intruders were men so they were killed instanty. but she wanted her as a pet to serve her. she kept on following her making sure that she couldn't be sensed by the girl.

The girl kept on walking for another hour or so; unknowingly moving deeper and deeper into territory of the panther queen. It was getting all hot and muggy; her wet clothing not helping any; only weighing her down and making it hard to move. With a sigh she removed her top. She still felt like she was being watch but ever time she looked around there wasn’t a living creature in sight…which she found odd. This was a jungle, animals were supposed to be everywhere; unless there was something in this area that all the animals were afraid of. She figured it would be best to get out of this area as soon as possible; but she was a bit winded from her ordeal and her clothing was still wet. She sighed a bit removing her pants as well and laying them with her shirt on a tree branch to dry; then sitting down to rest; wearing nothing but her wet, nearly see threw panties and bra.

Desi continued to follow Lena on foot now but made sure that she blended into the shadows. she watched her carefully as she stripped off a layer of clothing. This only made her want the girl even more. She mad her move on the girl becuase she was getting close to the scalies land. She slunk through the shadows so that she was infront on her. She then pounced on the girl pinning her to the ground.

Lena was just about to stand up and pick up her dried off clothing when she was suddenly tackled to the ground and held in place by something large and dark. At first she thought it was just an ordinary panther; but on closer inspection; it was more human like than any animal she had ever seen before. It was quite muscular and had breasts like a human female; along with human like hands. “W-what on earth are you?”

" I am Desi queen of the jungle in these parts." Desi said as she grabbed on to her shoulders and stood up picking her up. She circled around the girl and smiled. She enjoyed her looks and smiled. "You have three options, you can go and die in the jungle, I can eat you , or you can serve me and i sill spare you" She said once she stopped infront of her.

The woman opened her mouth in shock as she was forced to her feet and examined by the massive jungle creature. She had never seen anything like this panther woman that spoke to her now. She bit her lip; not likeing any of theses options. but she went with the one that would keep her alife. "I...I'll suerve you." She mumbled quitely.

" good, as long as you serve me i will protect you from the tribe and the others." Desi said as she pulled the girl up on to her feet. " Now what is your name/' she asked as she grabed her clothes and began to led her back to her village. She could tell that she didn't seem happy about her choice but desi didn't really care.

Back
Top Bottom