Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female My Werewolf Pet (Longterm)

Blazorna

At parity with pears...
A lone werewolf has been terrorizing a small village. No attacks have happened, but many saw the werewolf at night, bringing fear to the village. An adventurer is called in to take care of it. The werewolf turns out to be a beautiful girl who didn't hurt anyone and is uncharacteristically docile as a werewolf. She's an outcast from a pack due to not wanting to hurt people. The adventurer decided to spare her, on the condition of her being with him as his "pet" as a front to keep her safe while helping him on quests.

Unfortunately, the guild the adventurer is with sees her as either a threat or a new sex slave for them. The werewolf's old pack also want her back to breed with. Even the targets of quests want the werewolf to themselves.

The pair now have to handle multiple fronts, on top of their own sexual attraction to each other, possible feelings and their lie of being Master-slave becoming reality.

To let you know, I can change this to be more appealing, but I am a dominant.
This is potentially smut heavy, but not a smut fest. The main focus is on a consensual Master-slave relationship that is actually testing their trust and loyalty to each other.

I'm not going to get on your case if you can't respond immediately. I am not always able to reply immediately myself due to work and life, but I will stress that I will not ghost without warning. If I am wanting to stop, I will tell you. I commit.

I'm also wanting to have the interactions as organic as possible, so I'll prefer having a female partner for this.

For kinks, I would enjoy consensual Master-slave, sexy/slutty outfits, exhibitionism, bondage, collar and leash, tentacles and possible breeding. Can include monster and creature sex if interested.

Limits are no sexual violence, gore, or death. (Outside of sex is allowed), nothing that belongs in the toilet, and no underage characters. These are hard limits.

I don't do IM, due to slow internet mainly. I only do PM here.

I don't mind if you use faceclaims, but only if they're drawn. Also, you have one for daytime and one for the werewolf form at night. (Anthros are encouraged here). I personally do description, but if necessary, I can find a faceclaim.

If interested or have any questions, please contact me via PM.
Thanks for your time.

Back
Top Bottom