Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dear Diary! (Jack Stalker and EyeCatcher)

DEAR DIARY!

GiyWIFw.jpg
Dear Diary...

Dad was fucking me so hard last week, coming into my room as soon as we were alone in the house and taking me hard on my bed... and, now that he's headed to work over the weekend, I just know that my brother's going to want to 'have a go' at me again. He hates 'sloppy seconds', as he calls it... so he wants to take me in my ass! I pretend I don't want to, but the truth is that it hurts so good! I came so hard last time he took me there. Then when my sister Keira found out that I was fucking dad and our brother, she wanted in on it... but she doesn't have the guts to approach them directly. I said she can eat me out after a session, get to taste their cum that way...

...and she agreed!

Now it's evening, I'm working late at the library and I have no idea who is going to come to give me a ride home, all I know is that I'm really excited to be part of this family. My only problem is convincing my boyfriend at college to keep things chaste. I'm just not sure I could handle another cock, plus it just seems disgusting to be having sex with someone I'm not related to.

Natalie Porter.

ZiPlTkn.jpg
Natalie looked down at the diary she was writing, It was crazy to keep a physical record, wasn't it? She thought so but she thought it would have been even crazier to have a blog or to keep it online or on her laptop. No. A written diary, in her handwriting, was somehow the personal reminder she needed, as well as something she would never be so foolish as to allow into someone else's grasp.

Society just wouldn't understand, didn't understand, couldn't understand.. that the only way she could really come, really climax, really experience the ecstasy that every girl deserved to?

It was to fuck a member of her own family.

The thought of a strangers hands on her, even her so called 'cover' boyfriend? It made her feel queasy, sick almost, how did other people do it? It wasn't for her. No. It never would be. Her sister, brother, father.

They were who she wanted to touch her now.

She looked down at the diary again, skimmed over her words. Added some more.

'Dear Diary.

Day 14 of my new life as a whore for my family.

I shivered as he pushed it into me, it was so big, but my pussy was drooling, leaking down my legs as he crammed it into me until he was hilted all the way. I tried to muffle the sounds, gagging myself with my fingers, but it was too much and I felt my moans resonate through my body as he started to drive into me. I'm ashamed at how fast I came, how much of my dirty fluids I poured out to lather his thing... I knew it was going to be one of those times that I would think back to, when I was alone with only my fingers...'

Natalie snapped the book closed, fixed the clasps together and clicked the combination lock into place, before sliding it into her bag. She looked up at the clock. It was late, her lift would be here soon. She wasn't sure who was picking her up from the library this evening, her father, her sister or her brother, but she had several more books to put away before closing up anyway.

She was covering Alyson's shift, closing up late all week. She hadn't expected it to take so long, then she'd gotten distracted by the call, letting her know they were coming to collect her.

Natalie wondered f her father knew about her brother, that they were both having sex with her? She didn't imagine he was the type to share, but she was the one who had their attention for sure, they had never made a move on Keira. She wondered what it was about her that got them so worked up, so eager to commit incest, break taboo's, to sink to depths of depravity that normal people abhorred. To be incestuous monsters... just like she was.

She wondered and was thankful for it.

Hearing the bell ring at the Library entrance she rose from her chair, straightening herself up by checking her reflection in the glass doors leading to the computer study area. The library was old style, oak and leather decor and a musty odour on the upper levels. It was often empty all day, with the computer age eliminating the need for many of the older services. It was quiet though. She liked that.

She currently wore a loose white short sleeve blouse with a plunging V neckline (which was okay as she didn't have a large chest anyway, being rather small), and a silky black skirt that fell demurely below her knees, along with some Mary Jane's with two inch heels on the end of her well formed and quite admirable legs. She worked out a couple of times a week, at home, she didn't want people at a gym ogling her. She looked good, she knew that, but she wanted to look good for her family, not for other men or women. That's why she dressed ordinarily at work.

Her hair was short, boyish looking even, and she wore only a little complimentary make up, the sort that didn't really look like she was made up at all, except for her lips, which were a deeper flush of pink than they would be naturally.

The click of her heels echoed across the wooden flooring to bounce between the book shelves as she got to the doors and opened them. "Hi... um... Sorry! I've still got a few things to put away, would you mind waiting? You can wait inside. Over by the main booking desk? Did you have a good day?" she suggested, looking at the arrival. She was easily a foot shorter than the male members of her family, matching height with her sister of course.

She tried to sound calm, professional, in control. She tried to sound like a normal person. She tried to sound like she wasn't a filthy little incestuous whore, who fucked members of her own family. Who let them defile her, took it, encouraged it.

But between her thighs she was soaking with anticipation.

Last edited:
If it were anyone other than Adrian who was there to pick Natalie up, the sacred reputation of this beautiful library may have been cared for. The young man, still finding his way in the adult life, could not care any less about the place as he stepped foot into the quiet sanctum. "Geez Nat, forget about the paper already." Adrian complained as he sat down on the wooden desk, swiping several novels aside without a care in the world.

Wearing his standard black jeans, with holes and patches he'd cut into them himself in order to show the tatoos just above his knees and ankles, Adrian looked thug'ish...a stark contrast to this environment. The hat on his head as well as the shirt literally reading "Thug-life" only adding to that image made him a strange appearance, but he had not come to read books, his goal today was far more perverted than that.

Adrian looked as his sister walked back into the dusty row of bookshelves. His eyes focussing on the curve of her ass like she was his girlfriend, maybe even more perverted than any look he'd give a so-called girlfriend. Girlfriends had feelings, needs and what not. Natalie was lust on legs, to Adrian and to his father. Adrian was well aware his old man had been putting the same cock that created Natalie inside that creation. It had been the motivating factor to go for it himself! The last smidge of doubt taken away when he first noticed his dad leaving Natalie's room and a streak of cum running down her leg as she later went into the shower. That bastard didn't even bother to wear a condom when shooting his seed into his baby-girl! Alright, he could play that game too! Ensuring that there wasn't a single rubber in the house as he dumped his seed in and onto his sister on a regular basis.

Adrian liked to think he was the first and only one to fuck his sister's ass however. Surely Natalie couldn't let her own dad fuck her there right? Then again... could he really be sure? At least being the one to pick Natalie up, being the first family member she'd see today, would give Adrian a free choice of clean and excited holes to choose from. He'd already made his pick in the car on the way to pick Natalie up. Figuring he could go for some road-head as they headed home to fuck her sweet ass...Adrian was more than dissapointed to be kept waiting. For some lousy job, in this boring place most of all. He was an odd one out in this place, but the same could be said for a girl being fucked by her own family. She didn't belong in this place, Adrian could picture her in many places, but not in a library. The thought alone made it impossible to sit down and wait.

So he leeped up, following her sister into the maze of bookshelves as he soon saw her standing a little bit further. Books in hand and looking almost innocent, but it was no secret to him how wet she'd be under that skirt. If only she'd be wearing one of those sexy numbers she sometimes did at home.

"Come on Nat... leave the fucking books. I've been waiting for you for hours." Adrian said as he walked towards his sister with an excited smile on his face. "Don't tell me you'd rather be with these books than with me! You know I don't appreciate waiting my turn..." Adrian said walking up and grabbing his sister's ass in his large perverted hand and squuezed it enough to pull her thighs open slightly and spread her pussy as well.

"Lets get in the car, get you out of these clothes..."Adrian groaned yet again squuezing her ass as his other hand rubbed over the growing bulge in his tight black jeans.

Her brother dressed like a tramp. Natalie wouldn't have been caught dead dressing like he did, defacing her body with ink and ruining her clothes. It was a look that made her wonder about his mental health sometimes. There was something she didn't wonder about though.

His ability and willingness to fuck his own flesh and blood sister.

The rough and ready look he had was a vast difference to the smart professional look of her father or the classy but sexy look of her sister, it had a dangerous edge to it. Natalie had to admit that, as sick and twisted as it was, she would have loved to see him beat someone half to death, or act like she expected someone to act when they dressed like a thug from some random police procedural on television or some video game.

Natalie could feel his eyes on her as she turned to walk back into the library. Her skirt might have been demure in length, but it flowed over her butt, hugging the curves of her ass tightly, before dropping away to swish back and forth as she walked. Her MJ's clicked as she approached a shelf, stopped to slip on her black rimmed reading glasses, then carefully arranged some books on it, making sure they were in the correct order. Turning on a heel she frowned at the books which had been knocked onto the floor by her brother. "You're not helping me get out of here Aid." she quipped, Aid was casual, she only called him Adrian when she meant business. Nodding to the scattered novels. She headed for them to gather them up. Crouching down she scooped them into her arms, then stood and thought what to do with them.

She headed back into the maze of shelves, hearing Adrian following close behind her. He hadn't said anything since walking inside and petulantly tossing aside some books. Other than asking her to forget about her job. "I just have to finish up here Adrian. God! I want to keep this job, it's important to me. I won't be long, you don't have to follow me around." she told him. She looked back over her shoulder, sliding a book into place she looked for the next spot to deposit one. She wondered what sort of a mood he was in.

She gasped loudly and with surprise as his hand made contact with her ass, he was pretty frisky, that was good. She frowned, turning to look at him. She held a couple of books beneath one arm. while raising her free hand to poke him in the chest. "Aid... I have to finish this or I'll get in trouble tomorrow. I'm sorry I didn't know you were waiting for me outside, I thought you'd let me know when you got here. I must have switched off my phone." she sighed. She heard him mention the car, god, he was an animal!

She looked around, she knew they were alone, but she wanted to make doubly sure.

"I don't want to. Not in your car. It's cramp. It smells. It's dirty. It's uncomfortable." she wrinkled her nose. She walked up to him, pushing herself up onto her toes she tilted her head, whispering into his ear. "I... um... switched off the CCTV." she told him. "There's not going to be a record of us being in here." she turned away from his groping hands, swaying her hips, her skirt swishing side to side as she practically skipped to the end of the long thirty foot bookcase. "If you want me, then you're going to have to fuck me in here. I wanted to christen the library anyway... I want to be able to look at the place and know, know that you fucked me in here." she emphasized the word 'fucked' like she always did, enunciating the word like it was the most sinful thing ever to pass between her lips. It wasn't of course, that would have been her fathers cum. She spoke loudly and clearly, her words carrying the distance easily.

She paused, finishing sliding the last book into place. "But you're so rude. I'm not sure I want to do anything anymore... in fact I'm not going to have sex with you tonight Adrian. Not at all...." she turned up her nose indignantly.

"...not unless you can catch me." she laughed, then turned and dashed around the corner of the bookcase and out of sight into the warren of shelves, cases and stacks. Her mirthful laugh was left hanging in the air as she wondered if he would play her game. She liked seeing him infuriated, aggressive, annoyed. It was a game she'd never play with daddy. However she wanted to be caught, because she was just as eager for her brothers cock as he was to give it to her.

She was smaller, faster and more lithe than her brother, while he was obviously stronger. That meant she was confident to get a start on him, combined with her knowledge of the library of course and the fact that she'd always been faster than him growing up, fleet of foot and always ahead in their chase games. Still, it wasn't like she wanted to win some sort of hiding contest. She liked to mess with him, play with him, talk back to him. Make him chase her... until she caught him.

She liked to fuck him.

First corner she ditched her blouse on the floor.

Second corner her bra hung from a bust of Charles Dickens.

Third her he would find her skirt, draped over an ornamental horses head on a ladder.

Fourth her panties dangled from the handle of the door into the head librarians private reading room. She almost tripped and fell slipping those off.

Inside the oak and leather furnished room, were a scattering assortment of winged armchairs and a sumptuous leather couch She sat in the corner of the couch, flushed from her dash through the library and slightly panting from the exertion, peering at him over her glasses. She didn't really need them, but thought they suited her. A large newspaper was held open between her hands, covering her so that only her bare legs (one crossed over the other to conceal the dripping wetness between them), and her arms were exposed. Of course there was no doubt that she was completely naked behind the paper at this point, with only her MJ's on her feet and a smirk on her face. She waited, staring at the doorway. As soon as she saw Adrian she'd raise a finger to her lips, "Shhhsssssshh!" and point to the 'Quiet please' sign on the wall, a crooked smile on her lips and a gleam in her eyes behind the glasses.

The next move was his, as she wasn't running any more.

cZVawzs.jpg

Adrian had been impatient walking into this place, his erection already pretty hard from groping his sister's ass. When she told him off about his car he was about to open his mouth about how they'd better hurry and leave then. Besides, a slut like her (in a sense) was she really the one to berate him about how to clean his car? But before he could say much more she kept talking, telling him she would not fuck him... unless he could catch her.

For a second Adrian rolled his eyes, what the fuck was this? Had she suddenly turned 6 years old again as she let out that feminine laugh and dashed away from him. What the fuck... Adrian really didn't feel like playing games. Tag maybe the worst of them in this situation, he knew very well he had little chance catching his sister since she knew the environment better than he did. That said, the pay off seemed to be more than worth it! Turned off the cameras huh? Nasty girl...she'd gone ahead and prepared this place to be fucked. Undoubtedly she was wetter than ever before down in her panties... Adrian found himself listening to where he heard the footfall of his little sister to his left before he dashed over in that direction.

Speaking of panties, Adrian's smile kept growing as he found the traces of her modest yet slutty assemble. The more he encountered, the less she'd be wearing. Hence the easier his job, simple math. However, as he walked passed his sister's pair of panties, Adrian reached out and removed the moist pair of garments from doorhandle before he made his way inside.

Luckily he wasn't greeted with yet another maze, this time walking into the motel for the night. A nicely decorated room, surely worth a lot of money which know housed a thug and a naked slut. After closing the door behind himself, a panting Adrian made his way over to the couch where his sister sat on and yanked the newspaper from her hand dropping the paper onto the floor as his eyes burned with passion and a hint of anger.

His tattoo covered right hand found it's way deep into his sister's hair, pulling it so he kept his smaller sister's head trapped against the leather couch as he made her look up at him. "I've had it with you running." He said with both a layer of arousal as well as some serious end of his patience. "Lets ensure you won't just get away from me so quickly." Adrian hissed on a lower volume as his other hand grabbed his sister's shoulder and spun her round on the couch, having her face in the same direction as he was doing himself, Adrian got onto the large couch behind Natalie.

Grabbing both her wrists, Adrian pulled his sister's arms behind her own back. He could easily hold both of her tiny wrist in his one powerful hand. The other took the panties she'd left for him and tightly twisted the cloth round Natalie's wrists several times. Ending with an improvised knot, Adrian bound his sister wrists behind her back, all the while his erection had been pressing into her firm behind. Those round, deliciously soft yet firm asscheeks that he'd conquered before...they seemed to be calling to him, to his rockhard cock.

"That'll make it harder to run." Adrian whispered kissing his sister's cheek before he got up and started to undress himself standing in front of the couch. "Get onto your fucking knees Natalie." Adrian ordered as his eyes never left the make-shift restraints just above his sister's tight pucker. "You're going to appreciate adding saliva onto my cock before I put it into your ass again." Adrian groaned as he dropped his boxers, a rare piece of 'clean' skin popping free. No tattoo in sight, yet his shaft made an impressive sight to behold naturally. A thick veiny beyond 8 inch 'stem' with a thick mushroom tip that would certainly make it to the top of any slut's list (although this wasn't just any slut, this was HIS slut, as well as HIS little sis) was drenched in pre-cum as Adrian awaited for his sister to get onto the dusty floor of this library she seemed to care for so much.

"Hey! I was reading that! There was a story in it about some nasty incestuous bastard, a guy who was so messed up he liked to fuck his own sister. They have the death penalty for that in some states, especially Texas." she smirked. "Alabama came out as a freedom for incest state though." she laughed. With the paper torn away she leaned back, a little startled but recovering quickly, her legs uncrossed, spreading slightly to reveal the dampness between them. Her puffy cunt lips pink and swollen, her inner thighs slick with the stain of her excitement. Her small breasts sporting hard throbbing nipples as she looked up at him. Her older brother was always fun to play with, she could always tease and toy with him.

After all, he wasn't her father. He was just her brother.

Then his fingers were in her hair and she yelped. Her hair was quite short and he had to sink his fingers in deep to get a good grasp. "You don't want me to run? Do I look like I'm running?" she hissed, as he span her around. She knelt on the couch now, the seat depressing as she leaned forwards, resting her hands on the armrest. "If I wanted to keep running, Aid, I wouldn't have lost all my clothes. You know what I want, and I know what you want, you sick fuck. You want to fuck your own sister." she said, looking over her shoulder at him, her voice filled with a challenging tone.

She wriggled as he grabbed her arms, bringing her wrists behind her back, then watched wide eyed as she let him tie her wrists behind her back with her own sodden panties. She fell back, her ass resting on the heels of her MJ's, as she felt a wetness smear across one of them from the warm wet head of his cock. He must have been close to pissing pre cum by now, and that made her pussy weep, soaking her slit even further. She didn't say anything, simply grinning at him as he manhandled her.

Natalie looked at Adrian as he stripped off, her eyes locked on his with a cocky glare, until his cock came out. She let her eyes drop down to it and gave him the customary and expected wide eyed stare. It was huge, to be fair, but it obviously didn't compare to Daddy's (though he would never know that). That's why she let him fuck her anywhere he wanted to with it. Thank god daddy had the sense to keep away from her ass and just fuck her pussy, his cock would have split her open. On the other hand her brother seemed far more energetic and skilled than her father, the hunger of youthful lust no doubt driving him to defile his younger willing sister. "You use your legs to run, not your hands, dummy." she poked her tongue out at him in what she knew was a childish manner, but she did it anyway. She then shifted about on the couch to face him. Kneeling on it as she watched the last of his clothing fall away until he was as naked as she was. She kicked off her shoes, waiting, as he made his play clear. She looked down, squirming about she managed to slide off the couch and onto the tiled floor. The library was quite clean, the cleaners came in early in the morning, thank god.

She just looked at him as he gave out his orders. She didn't take order from her brother unless she wanted to... and she was wet enough from the anticipation to want to. "Your sick Aid, you want me to lather up my own brothers cock. Why? You aren't going to be using it on me, are you? That's incest!! All I have to do is say that you made me do it, cry a little, look sad... and you'd rot in jail forever." she grinned mischievously at him. "But I'd never do that aid... you know why? Because I'm an incest loving whore... just like you." she bit her lower lip, then ran her tongue out, teasing it along her upper lip.

"SSSPPTTT!"

With a crooked grin, Natalie spat a glob of saliva onto her brothers hard cock, then leaned forwards. Her agile tongue licked first one side of it, from the hilt of his shaft all the way up to the rim of his helm, then she repeated the motion on the other side, then on the bottom. It was sort of awkward with her hands behind her back, but she got the hang of it quickly. She repeated the licking twice on each side, then spat on it again, watching her clear spit stretch into strings which dangled from the head. With a cocky glance up at him, she leaned down, kissing his cock head, feeling the heat against her mouth, then she sucked it slowly between her lips, suckling on the head for a while and letting a soft moan vibrate against it, before pushing down to take it into her mouth across her warm wet tongue, at least until the head was nudging against the back of her throat. Only three inches, maybe four, before she gagged and spat it out.

She hissed in a breath, then plunged forwards again, bobbing her head back and forth, feeling the hard heated flesh slide between her lips, slowly building a froth at the corners of her mouth, as she moved up and down. She only pulled off to cough occasionally, before descending down his cock again, her lipstick gathering at the four inch mark as she turned that half of his cock slick and glistening with her attentions.

Natalie gasped again as she pulled off him, coughing as strings of spit fell away from her mouth, she licked her lips and looked up at him. "Come on Aid... you're hard enough. Fuck me. Put it in me. I want you to fuck me like the incest loving bastard that you are." she gasped, before moving to start suckling on his cock head, stroking her tongue against the slit of his knob as she did so.​

If there was anything in this world Adrian loved it was to hear and feel spit on his cock. Somehow the sensation, the lewdness of the act, made it so he enjoyed it just as much as the actual blowjob itself. If he had to choose either, he'd probably take a good spit over a blowjob any day of the week. Whether is was on purpose or whether she'd been intending to really please her brother between her seemingly endless taunting, Natalie had done a good job lubing his shaft up as spit dangled down and nearly puddled on the floor of this decent library. If it had not been for Natalie, Adrian would have never been inside this room, however he was starting to like libraries a lot more already. If only all of them had a tied up slut inside of them.

"Yeah, that's it." Adrian groaned as Natalie went straight to his cock. "That's a much more fitting job for you to do. Fuck putting away books, you should be putting away cocks you filthy slut." He replied since she'd been so verbal to him. Usually Adrian wasn't one for talking, much rather letting his hips do the work until he shut Natalie up by his brutal thrusts and slaps. Now however, he was feeling some irritation when it came to his sister's behaviour. See if she liked it to...if only he knew the filthy and disgusting things both his other sister and her father said to Natalie. The more talkative types for sure, teaching or being taught all these nasty yet arousing things to say. Out of Adrian's mouth it was more clumsy and mean rather than sexy, but he loved his sister to no end. Only her teasing was something that sometimes pushed one button too many.

Today was such a day, right as Natalie pulled off of his cock, Adrian decided to show his sister what her mouth could be used for aside from the taunting words constantly pouring from them. "Hard yes, but you've only moistened the tip, that way I can't even get moving." Adrian said as both his hands found it's way into his sister's hair and pulled her head back slightly as stepped closer. "Keep your mouth open..." Adrian groaned as he started moving his hips back and forth slowly at first. Testing when he gag reflex would kick in, slightly teasing the spot before slowly pushing further into the deep parts where her throat started to have trouble coping with the thick head making it's way through. "Yeah that's it, strangle that cock slut!" Adrian groaned as he pulled back to let Natalie take a breather before starting to pump his hips in a more rapid pace, constantly bumping against the back of her throat as his hands flexed and relaxed in her hair as pleasure started building in the tip. "You've never been able to take my full cock down your throat...admit it. It's too big for you huh?" The slightly arrogant groan came from the older brother as saliva dripped onto his shoes.

Natalie wished her hands were free, so she could fondle her brothers balls, and stroke him off in between having to pull off his cock to gasp in a few desperate breaths, but he'd robbed her of that ability, reducing her to a mewling cock sucking whore, just a mouth to fuck as she knelt in front of him. She swallowed, trying to take more of him in, but her lips always slid to a halt half way down his shaft. Her lipstick was smeared up and down it now, giving it an almost reddish sheen, making her wonder if she should have given him her virginity. If only she had been more enlightened back then, savvy enough to realise that only her family should lay hands on her.

She drew up and off his cock, coughing a little. "SpppTTt!" she spat over his knob, watched the spittle drip down his shaft, then leaned in, pushing it through her lips, swirling her tongue around the head, then driving it over the hot wetness, filling her mouth with it again as she tried to force it in as far as she could. When she came off for air again, she gave him an indignant glare. "I love my job, at least I have decent work to do... and I'm not a slut." she panted, then gave a crooked and arrogant smirk. "I'm my brothers slut. His dirty little whore, because you're a sick incestuous bastard who likes to fuck me, aren't you Aid. Sick. But you love it." she grinned, spittle dripping from her chin as she spat on his cock again, twice, lathering it, before sucking on the knob until it popped into her mouth and she slid down it again, tonguing against the sides as she snorted and convulsed a little, before resuming a steady bobbing motion, suckling his knob each time she rose up, just before letting it pop free from her lips.

She was so wet now she was virtually pissing herself, but she knew that managing to come would be difficult. When he finally decided to fuck her, she would need to find a way to apply some pressure to her clit, or else she'd simply be taking it in her ass for his pleasure.

Then his hands were in her short hair again, nails against her scalp, manhandling her. She looked up at him, lips sealed as he gave his orders. She grinned at him, them slipped out her tongue, tracing it slowly around her lips, teasingly slowly, before she finally spoke. "Like this?" she asked, opening her mouth into as perfect an O shape as she could manage. He started to slowly fuck his cock into her mouth, then the back of her throat, then beyond. She started to gag, fought against it, snot dripped from her nose, but she fought to keep herself on her brothers cock. She convulsed, gagged, coughing around his shaft, but still endeavouring to keep it inside her. She felt the back of her mouth take it, then her throat start to deform as it was pushed deeper, her eyes went wide, and she tried swallowing, sucking, humming even, anything to help it push deeper down her throat, her eyes watering a little as she pushed forwards to meet his thrust.

"Ggkkammmpphf!" an incomprehensible sound escaped her lips as she began to strangle his cock with her tiny throat. She gasped and panted as he pulled out to give her a breather, spittle drooling from her mouth to dangle down and snap away, splattering against her tits, belly and thighs as she knelt there. "Why... why are you stopping... I... I think I can take more." she said. Then she grit her teeth, clenching them as she looked up at him. "Give it to me." she panted, then pushed forwards as he drove back into her mouth.

Within a few thrusts, her brothers cock pushing towards her gullet, Natalie could feel her throat starting to cave in, deform and distend as his cock was driven deeper and deeper. Then, with pressure mounting, she felt it pop past her gag reflex and sink down her throat, her neck bulging as she fell forwards. His cock was driven into her until his balls were against her chin and her nose was buried in his pubes. Her tongue teased at his balls, squeezed from her mouth as he choked and gagged, convulsing violently, but keeping herself up against him as his cock filled her. She snorted, coughed about his shaft and squirmed as she fought to keep him inside her, only having to pull away when she could no longer breathe. Strings of spittle stretched out between his cock head and her mouth, slopping down against her skin, staining her flesh with the evidence of one more unholy and incestuous coupling. She looked up at him, an arrogant smirk on her face to match his own. "*Gasp* I... *Pant*... I took it, I actually took it, I guess I never tried hard enough... *Gasp*" she paused, collected herself. She licked her lips, spat out some unwanted spittle onto the floor. "You want to just fuck my throat... or are you hard enough to get it in my ass now?" she asked, staring up at him. She was proud of what she'd done, how much cock she'd taken, it showed on her face, behind her twisted cocky grin and the lipstick smeared from her lips.

"SptttTT!" She gobbed a spray of spittle onto his drenched cock again, splattering it down to the hilt. "Fuck my ass Aid, please... *pant*, you know I'm the only one who can, *pant*, get you hard enough." she was still gasping in breaths, her chest rising and falling rapidly as she swallowed, her throat a little hoarse.

Back
Top Bottom