Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB Futa(l) Efforts (1x1 // Original Plots // Sub FxDom Futa // Long Term Preferred) **New Ideas Added**

Hi there friends and forum-dwellers! I'm trying something a bit new to me, but that I've wanted to get into for quite some time. Confession: as much as I enjoy futa, I've never gotten into an actual RP playing against a futa character. I'm hoping to change that here! As a side-note, I'm a sucker for horror and darker plots. These may or may not come into play here, but if you want to know a sure-fire way to win my heart, it's through my fears!

In general, I will make every attempt to post once a day at least. That does hinge on a few different things, including partner responsiveness and the lengths of our posts. After years of stressing myself out writing long posts, I've finally come to the conclusion that quality is much better for me than quantity. I prefer keeping my wordcount somewhere within the 100-700+ range with smuttier or more action-oriented scenes tending to be shorter. Speaking of smut, I see all of these ideas as particularly smut heavy. That's not to say there won't be a plot, but sex will typically be a big part of things. I like to play through scenes as well, and will have my F-List below for further reference! My preference is to plan/write via PMs, so please feel free to reach me if anything strikes your interest. I prefer to use some kind of visual reference of characters. For this I'd say most references will be drawn/artistic representations, but if you prefer using live face claims I'm happy to indulge there as well! I'm flexible on character sheets but enjoy being on the same page as my partner in terms of appearance. If you fear you won't be able to post once a day for any reason, that's also just fine! I understand how difficult life can be sometimes, work and mental health may sometimes get in the way of writing. In any case, whatever you think you'll be capable of I will be happy to work with!

F-List

As I said, I'm not anticipating any of these ideas to need dark themes to be entertaining, however there is always that option. Unless otherwise noted, all plots will work within a modern setting. I'm looking to play a submissive cis female character against a futa/shemale/however you'd like to identify your character!

For years alien life has been nothing but a theory. Most would say it's nothing more than a conspiracy. But YC would prove them all wrong as the leader of an alien race making contact with Earth for the first time. After stumbling through some initial diplomacy, the humans of course manage to offend the alien culture deeply enough to warrant a potential war. Or perhaps YC came with visions of conquest all along. In any case, the situation calls for de-escalation and quickly. Negotiations are struck between a noted ambassador and YC, in which they are able to reach an exchange. His daughter (MC) will be given as a form of ward or exchange to YC. Once in her hands, she may do with MC as she pleases and Earth will go unharmed.

MC has always known she was adopted. For some reason or another her parents were unable to take care of her, or perhaps they simply weren't ready for a child. In any case, she was only ever to hunt down one parent's name. YC may have moved on with her life, or may have even watched her daughter grow up from a distance. No matter the circumstances, MC finally decides to get in touch with her only known birth parent. After putting in the research she approaches YC. Things only become more confusing from there as the tension between the two of them is ramped up considerably. In this case I'd like to see YC as a delightfully perverse individual with no qualms corrupting her own daughter. But I'm also more than willing to talk plot here!

This plot in particular would revolve around some corporate success stories. YC has a high-ranking position within a large company, while MC has only recently started turning heads in a professional capacity. While she tries to fight off the heavy male gaze of her office, she becomes an object of desire for YC as well. Not only does she have professional potential, but she could easily become a perfect underling of another kind. While there is certainly an emphasis on the boss/employee relationship here, I would also love to see the plot extend to helping MC rise through the ranks. That dom/sub relationship is always present, but they're also one helluva power couple!

After toiling away through the stresses of daily life, MC decides to go on a sabbatical and sign up for a retreat specially geared towards helping women. In fact, it's so focused on this kind of empowerment that there are no men in sight at the secluded compound. When she arrives, MC is paired up with YC, a staff-member specially qualified to help promote relaxation and positive thinking. While MC expects some form of therapy and meditation, she's also subjected to the whims of YC. As it turns out, the retreat is hardly more than an excuse to convert young women into good submissives, to the point that they never want to leave the retreat at all.

I don't often watch reality TV, but there is just something about the concept that always intrigues me. The publicity of seemingly normal people's lives, or the competition aspect for one goal. So I thought it would be interesting to play with that here. Essentially, our characters would both be stars/contestants on the same show. For this I'd see YC as the only futa in the cast, more than likely something that's kept hidden, but she sets her sights on MC early on. I like the idea of YC seducing mine in a coupling that seems completely out of left field. I'm willing to discuss the nature of the reality show, although I think it'll work best if we make up our own program. About one of the only reality shows I've been watching is Top Model, but that doesn't have to necessarily influence our choices. I could see this falling into any number of reality genres, a competition show, one of those Bachelor-type lovelorn series, or a simple "social experiment" idea with all manner of strangers living in one house together. My only thought is for longevity that this wouldn't have any eliminations, that way we aren't at risk of writing off our own characters. Of course, there can always be more fun after the season concludes if they can't seem to shake the limelight.

After deciding that there's nothing for her in the modern day, MC volunteers for an experimental program that will see her cryogenically frozen. Although it is unclear when she will be brought out of her unconscious state, she never could have expected the culture shock when she awoke. Far flung into the future, humanity has evolved to a point where it is still recognizable, but certainly very odd. Namely, after coming to she realizes that there no longer appear to be men. This should have proven a problem, were it not for the fact that well over half of the population of women seem to be sporting fully operational "male" sex organs. As a relic of the past, she is treated as a bit of a commodity. Not only that, but she seems to have caught the eye of YC. In this case I'd be very open to options for YC, whether they be some kind of researcher or just some person who capitalizes on MC's confusion and desperation. I'd also be willing to work in other odd evolutionary traits like anthro qualities, or things like cybernetic enhancements.

This idea could also involve some sci-fi or fantasy qualities, namely if someone would like to play any kind of anthro or "were" character, although these are by no means requirements. I wanted to use this chance to play with a bit of light A/B/O dynamics, with MC having gone unclaimed by an Alpha or some reason or another. It could be that she's been relatively sheltered in a rural area, or she may have kept herself hidden away in some capacity. Either way, someone unclaimed at her age is both a shock and a danger. YC, then, would be the one looking to make MC her own. This could be done with seduction and coercion, or by first. In any case, she'll make sure MC is grateful one way or another. It's a dangerous world out there for someone who is unclaimed, and she could do far worse than YC. I do still see this as a modern setting, but with some potential sci-fi/fantasy twists.

This plot implies YC being something inhuman in nature. This could mean some form of anthro or other monster, I’m open to interpretation! In any case, they were only rumored to exist as part of some nutty conspiracy theory or bit of folklore. Having been fond of this sort of thing, MC sets out to see if she can find any traces of this lost civilization or species. It will be the last discovery she ever makes. YC would belong to a higher echelon of this species, and almost as soon as MC finds them her fate will be sealed. Most trespassers are killed, but MC is instead taken as a trophy from the outside world. She'll be made to serve her new master (YC), never to see her modern society again. I'm open to any kind of setting for this, with my character having originated from our typical modern world.

As of right now that's all that's really popping around in my mind, but I'm happy to hear some other thoughts. Let me know if anything in particular strikes your fancy and I'll be happy to plan with you!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom