Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ashes in the Breeze (Japanese Inspired 5e in-character) (nsfw)

"Mm, if you say so," said Jihi in a faux reluctant tone, as if she hadn't already spent the morning walking about naked. She rested her hands on her thighs as she watched Hanako crawl up to the fire, not sure what to do with them. Her fingers wanted to stray inward, between her legs, to relieve at least some of the desire she felt burning there, but Jihi resisted. She had waited this long; she wouldn't spoil it by giving in now.

Jihi shivered as Hanako's hands wandered up her body. She sucked in a breath as her fingers first touched her breasts, but she didn't gasp until she felt her lips against the sensitive skin of her neck. While she'd given up control to Hanako, she was not entirely passive; her hand on that side came around to first rest on Hanako's shoulder, then buried itself in her hair, her fingertips stroking Hanako's scalp with slow, but firm pressure. When Hanako's lips left her neck, Jihi's head turned to kiss her, but found nothing as Hanako pulled away to tend to their meal. The ache of loss and denial, even for a moment, was a deliciously torturous pain.

She didn't waste her opportunity as Hanako returned. Immediately, her hand was stroking Hanako's skin again, and as the kitsune's lips met Jihi's clavicle, the half-oni's face was already buried in her hair, kissing the top of her head. As Hanako's head descended, Jihi's hand slipped up to rest on it, gently stroking one fox ear between her thumb and forefinger. Hanako found Jihi's nipple stiff and ready despite the heat of the fire-warmed cave, and when her lips returned to Jihi's chest, her breasts heaved on each side of her face to the time of Jihi's fast, heavy breathing. Both of Jihi's hands were on her now, one on the back of her head and one on her shoulder, gently holding her there as if she was afraid Hanako would leave again.

Hanako felt Jihi begin to gently massage her ear causing little moans and purrs to emanate from her throat. She planted little kisses between her rising and falling breasts, along the top of her chest and up her neck. Her lips brushed against Jihi’s for just a moment before she wandered back down her body. The trickster was slow, deliberately taking her time. She didn’t intent to leave Jihi anymore but couldn’t get enough of teasing her.

This time Hanako wandered her kisses all over Jihi’s upper torso. But turned into little nips as she gently took little bites of Jihi. All along the curve of her neck, across her clavicle and all around her breasts. Then she dropped down, nipping her abdomen and down to her hips and pelvis.

Gently pushing Jihi, Hanako laid her back onto the tatami. Finally, Hanako slipped down between Jihi’s thighs, splitting them apart as she planted more kisses, licks and bites to the insides of her thighs. Her nose brushing between Jihi’s folds before she let herself have a long taste. Long licks from bottom to top.

"Ahh," Jihi sighed softly. Her eyes closed as her head rolled back her shoulders, limp. Her voice was a soft whisper, words slipping out by accident. "Yes."

Jihi's hand stroked Hanako's hair, but otherwise did not disrupt her kisses across her torso. As the kisses turned to bites, the hand on her Hanako's shoulder squeezed firmly, but she didn't attempt to stop her. Her breath only quickened, Jihi's own teeth biting down on her lower lip.

The hand remained on Hanako's shoulder as long as it could while Jihi laid on the tatami, but eventually had to fall away. The one on her head remained, a comforting touch even as Jihi had no means of controlling or even guiding Hanako's movements. Jihi did not resist her legs being opened, nor did she make any attempt to cover or hide herself. Her lips were slick with anticipation, and Jihi stiffened with a gasp even at the light touch of Hanako's nose against her. When her tongue finally slipped along the sensitive flesh, Jihi squirmed involuntarily, a pleading moan escaping her lips and echoing off the walls of the cave.

"Yessss..." she pleaded, her eyes still closed. The hand on Hanako's head closed into a fist, pulling a fistful of hair gently forward and downward to encourage Hanako's continued attention. "More."

More was all Jihi had to say. Hanako snaked her tongue out of her mouth as she lapped at Jihi’s enticing slit. Taste of her spreading deliciously across her palette. The tip of her tongue flicking against Jihi’s clit as she focused down her licks to that one sweet point. Nestled between Jihi’s thighs, Hanako began to flick at Jihi’s clit, coaxing it out from under its hood. Her mouth couldn’t help but water as her saliva moistened Jihi’s already slick pussy.

Hanako moaned into her as her lapping became more rapid. The pad of her tongue dragging and rubbing against Jihi’s sweet little nub. Up and down, side to side and even in circles her tongue went. Her hand then came up underneath her chin. Two slid into Jihi’s slick slit, ring and middle finger. Hanako kept her eyes up toward Jihi, gauging her reaction, adjusting her rubs and flicks.

Then Hanako gently drew Jihi’s clit into her mouth, urging it out of its hood as her tongue furiously lashed at it. Her fingers began to pump, in and out with a slight curve up.

Jihi's back arched and her mewls became moans of pleasure as Hanako's tongue upped its game. One hand joined the other on Hanako's head, her fingers digging through her hair before coming to her ears and rubbing them between her thumbs and forefingers. The were alternately gentle, then forceful, Jihi losing control of her grip as shocks of pleasure run through her. When Hanako slips the fingers into her, Jihi's back arched again, more violently this time. "Ahh, fuck!" she cried, and Hanako would look up to see Jihi shuddering under her attention. Now, the grip on the fox's hair would be outright painful, Jihi holding onto her for dear life.

"I'm close - I'm already close - " Jihi gasped. She'd been anticipating, wanting, torturing herself with the need for this since last night, and now all the lust she'd gated within herself was flowing out onto the kitsune's tongue. It was with no small force of will that Jihi opened her eyes to look down at Hanako's face buried in her crotch. "Hanako..."

She swallowed hard, trying to pull together enough strength to speak. Hanako was rubbing at her G-spot as she lashed her clit, and it was almost too much to think, but she had. "Your - your name. Is Hanako really your name?" she asked. "I'm almost there and - and I want to scream your name when I - I - "

The hand on Hanako’s head gripped suddenly, pulling her hairs painfully tight. But it didn’t stop her, it only made her moan into Jihi’s slick pussy and close her eyes. She was diligent and relentless as her tongue dug into Jihi’s swollen clit. It finally had made its way out of its hiding spot and was loving every minute of the merciless lashings Hanako’s tongue gave it. Her fingers pressing and rubbing against Jihi’s g-spot as she beckoned her to come closer to the edge.

Hanako’s ears were perked up at all the sounds Jihi made. She managed to look up at Jihi as she struggled to get the words out. Hanako didn’t really want to stop. She merely nodded and gave Jihi a wink in response. Her mouth never leaving her as she worked. Hanako wouldn’t hesitate to be the one to shove Jihi over the edge. To forcefully plunge Jihi into those waves.

A nod. That was enough for Jihi. She stopped fighting the swelling, overpowering sensations within her, and gave in.

"Ah - ah - Hanako!" she screamed, her voice echoing off the cave walls, as the kitsune carried her over the edge. Her legs wrapped around Hanako's head, locking her to Jihi's pussy. Her back arched, her head craning back until Hanako could not even see her face. Jihi felt as if her body had locked in place, though in fact in moved quite a bit, shaking and spasming in place as waves of hot, dizzying pleasure flowed through her. It washed over her brain and scattered her thoughts, obliterating her for several seconds before finally subsiding and allowing her to think again. Aftershocks of pleasure still reverberated back and forth within her, but her muscles finally relaxed, her legs and fingers releasing their grip on Hanako as Jihi was reduced to a mess of quivering muscles and soft, panting gasps.

Hanako finally shoved Jihi over the edge. Plunging her into the water below. Jihi’s legs wrapped around Hanako’s head as she lapped furiously, letting out a long drawn out moan into her depths as Jihi pulled her black hair. She had no intention of letting up either as Jihi’s body was wracked with agonizing pleasure. Hanako was going to make Jihi ride those waves, till she couldn’t anymore. Jihi’s body writhing exquisitely beneath Hanako’s touch.

Finally Jihi’s hold on Hanako relaxed and after a couple more tastes of her pussy Hanako pulled away. “Pwahh!” Rising back onto her knees, Hanako looked down at Jihi’s quivering body. Leaning down over her she pressed her lips against Jihi’s mouth before pulling away and looking over at their food. “Awh, our food burned.” She couldn’t help but giggle though.

Jihi continues to whine, her body writhing like a snake as Hanako prolongs her torturous ecstasy. Jihi can only hold on for dear life, her iron grip on the kitsune not subsiding until Hanako decides to let it end. By the time it is over, Jihi is limp and defeated, gasping helplessly at each final lick. If Jihi had an ounce of modesty in her, there was nothing she could do about it now; she can only lie, legs spread, and shiver under Hanako's gaze as she admires her handiwork. Jihi's eyes close at the kiss, moaning softly into Hanako's mouth, tasting herself on her lips.

"Ah - " she panted, blinking. "It - it - did?" Jihi's head rolled over to look at the fire, pouting when she saw the blackened fish.

"Shit," she whispered, then sat up with a groan. "I wanted to eat something I'd conquered with my own hands. You know..."

She leaned her head on Hanako's shoulder. "...like you just did." She gave Hanako a kiss on the shoulder and grinned, putting a hand on her thigh. "Do you want me to repay you? Or...?"

It only felt right to give some of that pleasure back, but Jihi understood if Hanako wasn't in the mood. Sometimes it's better to give than receive. Jihi had done that herself plenty of times.

Hanako turned to peer back at Jihi. A sly grin forming on her lips. “That was your reward. No need to repay me.” She turned back to the fire and picked up one of the skewered fish.

“Looks like only one side burned. You can just pick off the good parts.” Hanako delicately plucked off a pinch of flaky meat. Turning she held it up to Jihi’s lips. “Here.”

If she opened her mouth, Hanako would slip the piece of meat in between her lips. Then she pinched off another bit bringing it back up to Jihi’s mouth to feed her once more. Hanako would continue to feed Jihi till she didn’t want anymore. Only feeding her the pale white chucks of meat and avoiding the burnt section. The meat wasn’t the most incredible tasting fish but it had a nice flavor. The meat just below the burnt flesh was still fine and Hanako made sure to pick out the good bits for Jihi.

"Mmm, suit yourself," Jihi said, leaning back from Hanako. At the kitsune's offer, she opened her mouth and allowed Hanako to place the morsel of cooked fish inside. "Hm! That's not bad."

If Hanako allowed it, Jihi would keep eating the fish that way, bit by bit, until all the edible flesh was gone. When that happened, she grabbed Hanako's hand before it left her mouth, licking her fingertips clean before giving her a naughty look. She'd feed Hanako the fish she'd caught the same way as well, if the fox had the patience.

All good things must come to an end, however. With both their appetites sated (whatever types of appetite those were), Jihi finally put her clothes back on and packed up her things.

"I'm glad I met you, Hanako," Jihi said, putting on her backpack. "Even though it was in a bad situation. Try to stay out of haunted houses from now on, okay?"

Jihi smiled at Hanako and would listen to anything the kitsune had to tell her, but then she would be on her way, trying to find the road to Ninama again. She'd slept only a few hours the previous night, and while her good morning had made up for it, she very much wanted to reach Ninama and its inns before night fell again. She'd feel silly to have gone through that whole adventure just to end up spending a night outside in the rain after all.

Hanako allowed Jihi to feed her the second fish, just like Hanako had done. Each morsel of flaky fish was placed into her mouth and every time Hanako let a small purr out. With the last bite, she closed her lips down over Jihi’s fingers sucking them clean before releasing.

It seemed Jihi didn’t have any intentions of sticking around with Hanako. She merely watched Jihi get dressed and pack up. Shifting uncomfortably as Jihi stood and slung her backpack over her shoulders. Hanako’s mouth twitched as if she were about to say something. Instead she reached over and retrieved something from her clothing. Just before Jihi could turn away and leave. Hanako rushed up and placed a small item in Jihi’s palm. “I found this in the haunted hostel you can have it.”

Jihi was given a ring from Hanako. The ring was made from different metals layered against each other. All differing colors, bronze, iron, copper and steel.

Hanako let Jihi leave afterwards. Most of the morning had come and gone. Though Jihi should be able to make it to town before nightfall. Most of the rain from the night had started to evaporate. The sun was out but there were a decent amount of clouds still.

Roll a survival check if you’d like to find the main road.

When Hanako gave her the ring, Jihi paused. She silently looked at her a moment, thinking. "Do you...want to come with me?" she finally asked.

"It's okay if you don't," she added quickly. "You have your own life. You probably have things to do. But if you want to come with me, even for a little while, I would be okay with that."

She took her hand and smiled. "You said you wanted to be an actress someday, right? You could perform with me."

Hanako again shifted uncomfortably as if not completely sure. Her eyes kept shifting up to Jihi’s gaze before glancing down and to the side. “I… want to.” She responded apprehensively.

“But… I’m scared to leave this forest.” Hanako admitted. “Would you really take me with you? You think I could become an actress?” She asked looking up at Jihi.

Then she let out a deep sigh. “I’m coming with, that way you don’t forget me.” She flashed Jihi her tongue before pulling away to get dressed. Once dressed she’d follow Jihi outside of the cave but all the while giving glances back.

"I don't know," Jihi said honestly. "I've never seen you act. Maybe you'll be bad at it. But you'll only know if you try!"

She took Hanako's hands in her own. She squeezed them reassuringly and smiled, looking her in the eyes. "We'll be together, and if it doesn't work, you can always come back. You're going to live a thousand years, aren't you? You have enough time to try this!"

As they walked away from the cave, Jihi touched Hanako's arm. "If you ever want to come back, I'll come with you, just to make sure you're safe. And to make sure you don't forget me."

She smirked, then turned her attention to the forest. She still had to find the road.

Survival check to find the main road: 15

“Y-you’re right.” Hanako muttered as she followed Jihi out of the cave. Hanako looked back at the cave before turning back as Jihi touched her arm. “Don’t think I could forget you now.” She admitted.

As Jihi makes her way through the forest, using queues around her and with her basic instinct is able to find a trail that cuts through the woods and eventually leads back to the main road. Putting Jihi out between Ninama and the fork.

Jihi blinked as she emerged from the trees. Despite the clouds in the sky, the light was brighter on the open road than in the forest, and she pulled her hat up onto her head to shade her eyes.

"Ha!" she crowed, grinning over her shoulder at Hanako. "I wasn't sure I could find my way out! Have you ever heard of Ninama? It's..." She paused, looking at the tall mountain to the north, then the smaller mountain to the south, trying to orient herself.

"I'm pretty sure it's this way," she finally said, pointing down the road. "If I'm right, we should be able to get there before dark. If we're lucky, we can find an inn with a stage!"

She waited for Hanako to step forward, then put a gentle hand on her shoulder. "Don't be nervous. I'll be right here if you need me."

Hanako stepped closer towards Jihi. “Uh, no I haven’t heard of it. I don’t really go anywhere other than the forest…” Hanako glanced behind her back towards where they just emerged and down the road. “Yeah, should we hurry?”

Hanako tugged on Jihi’s hand urging her to continue at a hurried pace down the road towards Ninama. “I just want to get there by night, you know.”

After about an hour and a half into their walk. Hanako’s fox ears begin to twitch and she turns her head back to look down the road behind them. She didn’t drop her pace as she turned back. “There’s three people behind us.” She mutters to Jihi quietly.

Jihi picked up on Hanako's nervousness, but didn't comment on it, figuring it was caused by her doubts about leaving the forest. Jihi had already said what she could to reassure her, so she didn't repeat herself. It wouldn't help, and she figured Hanako would feel better when they reached the city and got to experience something new. All she did was smile and take Hanako's hand, squeezing it. "We'll get there."

Jihi's eyebrows rose when Hanako mentioned the people behind them. Jihi looked at her, then took a moment to think about her options. They could just be travelers, like them...or they could be bandits. Jihi wasn't an experienced traveler, and she'd had bad luck meeting people on the road so far. But if they are bandits, what do they do?

For a moment, JIhi wanted to just keep walking without looking back, as if they have nothing to fear at all. But wouldn't bandits want people to not see them as a threat? Then again, showing fear could make them appear vulnerable. After some decision, she made eye contact with Hanako again.

"Okay," she whispered quietly. "Stop for a second."

Jihi stopped and turned, looking back down the road. She'd never seen a samurai, but she tried to present her body language she imagined one would look: watchful but confident, like someone experienced in both watching for and dealing with threats. As she did so, she didn't just try to gauge the intentions of the people following behind, but also their surroundings as a whole.

Deception check to look like someone you don't want to fuck with: 9
Insight
check to determine the followers' intentions: 10
Perception
check to make sure there aren't any less obvious threats around them: 18

When Jihi told Hanako to stop, she did. She paused almost tensed but relaxed as she saw Jihi’s more calm state. Jihi seemed to straighten up, back up right, muscles relaxed but at the ready. She looked like a fighter to Hanako.

Down the road, it was hard to see exactly who the figures were but as they got closer, now about 300 feet away. They looked like typical farmers, male, human. They wore dirty, loose fitting clothing. As far as Jihi could tell, they didn’t have any obvious weapons, one carried a hoe over one shoulder. It was hard to determine their exact intentions but it didn’t seem like they were farming anywhere nearby or selling any goods. They walked confidently, with long steady strides towards Jihi and Hanako.

As Jihi scanned the nearby area, it was easy to determine there was no hidden threat. No traps set up or person crouched in the woods. But there were no easy ways off the road either, they were flanked by thick underbrush and trees.

“W-what should we do?” Hanako asked her voice wavering trying to keep down the anxiety.

"Keep walking," Jihi said, starting to walk the road again. She kept her voice even, trying to sound like she knew what she was doing, even though she knew nothing more about staying safe on the road than Hanako.

"Don't look back and don't look scared," she told Hanako quietly as they walked. "Try to act like you have nothing to be afraid of. If they get close, let me do the talking."

Inside, the sight of the men made Jihi anxious as well, but she tried to be strong for Hanako. Jihi wasn't sure what the right thing to do here was, but she was certain panic was the wrong one.

Hanako nodded before quietly following close to Jihi’s back right hand side. Her arm bumping Jihi’s every so often. She did her best to not look back and to not look as nervous as she was. Just nodding as Jihi told her to act unafraid.

The men kept pace with the girls. If they sped up, they would speed up. If they slowed, they would slow. They stayed back though and didn’t seem to close the distance much. Then after about walking for about half an hour a shout came from behind the pair. “Hey there! Are you two headed to Ninama?” One of the three men called out to them.

Hanako looked at Jihi for her reaction. Resisting the urge to look back.

“If you’re heading there we have something to tell you!” They added.

Jihi did not like this. If it weren't for Hanako, she'd probably have panicked already, but Jihi's desire to protect the kitsune kept her focused. Still, she wasn't sure she could protect her if the men attacked. Jihi had some idea how to use her mother's weapons, and her leather coverings provided some protection, but two on one? When she didn't know if Hanako knew how to fight at all?

"They haven't done anything yet," she whispered to Hanako. "They're cautious. Don't give them a reason to think we're vulnerable."

She looked over her shoulder without breaking stride and tried to keep her voice confident, if not a bit bored. "So tell us, then."

Another Deception check to sound confident: 25

The words that came out of Jihi sounded strong and unwavering. Hanako gave Jihi the tiniest head nod. Even when Jihi called back to the men following the pair, she sounded assertive, unwavering, yet a bit uninterested like she couldn’t be bothered with the men.

A beat passed as the two groups trudged in silence. Finally the same man from before called ahead once again. “I didn’t want to have to shout it up to you but alright!” A pause. “That town is being run by bandits now!”

There was another pause as if they were allowing the information to sink in. “Would hate for you two to catch trouble there! But we know someplace safe!”

Insight check to judge the man's honesty: 5

Well, that didn't work...

Jihi paused for a moment before she resumed walking again. She didn't say anything to Hanako, but gave her a concerned, unsure look. She couldn't tell if the man was telling the truth or not and she had no idea how likely his story was. Do bandits take control of towns? she thought, but she had no way of knowing.

While still walking, she looked over her shoulder at the men again. "What sort of place?"

Back
Top Bottom