Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Cat's Transformation. (Rawrg & Ganein)

Ganein

Supernova
Michael was a rather rich man and the owner of a nation-wide computer manufacturing company, but everytime he went out with a woman, they would either never show, or call him and say they couldn't make it and would hang up when he asked when they should reschedule. Michael never told the women he went out with that he was the same Michael of the company Macrosoft. When that happened, he stayed at home with his loving cat Sara. After being dumped and stood up so many times, Michael decided to stay home from work for a few days and spend sometime with Sara.

Sara strayed around the house all day while her master was at work. She was a Tabby, golden yellow with brownish-orange stripes; quite a beautiful specimen, really. When her master came home, she was obviously happy, running to curl around his ankle and hold on for dear life. When he was near, she purred, and when he was sad, she comforted him. If there was ever a cat who loved their master, it was Sara. When, one morning, she woke up to find her master still at home, she was overjoyed. Was he staying home all day? Her sleep body climbed into his lap, purr growing louder as she nuzzled against his chest.

Even though Michael was a heavy sleeper, Sara was the only thing that could ever wake him from his deep slumber. When he felt Sara on his chest, Michael rolled onto his side and mumbled in his deep sleep, "Mmm, not now Sara, my chest hurts too much." Even if he was asleep and didn't say very much, it was quite clear that his heart had been broken one too many times. There were also signs that he had been crying, his face was tear stained and his pillow too was wet.

Sara whimpered as she was forced off the couch and onto the floor. "Mew..." She almost pleaded with him, reaching up to press her paw against his arm. It did nothing to rouse him, however, so she let her tail droop and walked into the kitchen to get something to drink. While Sara herself didn't notice, a third party would see her body changing. As she lapped at the water in her bowl, her body stretched and thickened, her limbs lengthened... By the time the transformation was complete, the only fur left was on her ears and tail, still cat-like. Her golden blonde hair fell around bare shoulders, her body naked and beautifully shaped, large breasts falling free as she walked back out of the kitchen and to her master's side again. This time a female hand touched his shoulder.

When he felt a female's hand touch his shoulder, Michael slowly opened his eyes and saw a naked, young woman sitting right there in front of him. "Wh-what?! Who are you?! How did you get in my home without me hearing you!?" Michael cried out hysterically as he quickly jumped over the side of the couch and tried in a vain attempt to hide from the mysterious, but volupous woman that had woke him up.

Sarah purred as she looked at him, tilting her head to the side as she looked at him. Why was master asking so strange? He had never cared when she touched him before. "Mew?" She half-asked, and her eyebrows knit together in confusion. Why did her voice sound so strange? She looked down at her body and opened her mouth in disbelief. She looked like master when he was naked... only more shapely. What were these things? She reached up and grasped her breasts, jiggling them. What the heck?

When Michael had heard her meow, Michael almost immeadately recognized it. "Sarah?! Is that really you? What happened to you?" Michael said as he slowly walk out from behind the couch and towards Sarah's new, and beautiful body. If Michael didn't control himself, he'd end up doing something he would regret, like raping her.

Sarah continued to slowly explore her body, which was almost completely hairless. Her pubic hair was only a little tuft of gold, right above her outer lips. Her legs and arms were smooth, belly flat, breasts large Cs, perfectly shaped with beautiful little pink nipples on them. She was kneeling in front of him, still feeling over her smooth skin, long, long blonde hair cascading down her back like a waterfall. As he neared her, she looked up, beautiful green eyes glittering in the dim light of their livingroom. "Mi...chael..." She managed, saying the syllables carefully, hoping it didn't sound too ridiculous.

"Sarah, what, what happened to you?" Michael said as he knelt down and threw his arms around Sarah and held her tight against his chest. He didn't know if he was having a crazy dream or if it was real. If it was a dream, Michael would never want to wake up again. If it was real, Michael wouldn't know what he'd do with not only a beautiful woman like Sarah, but he'd try to find out what caused her to transform like this.

When he hugged her, Sarah emitted a loud squeak and fell over under him. Her ears flattened to the top of her head, her tail curling around her new, hairless leg. "Michael..." She managed softly. It was the only word she seemed to be able to form at the moment. Carefully, she tried to say something new; "You... like... Sarah?" She asked, quietly, looking into his eyes. She wanted to know if he liked her how she was. He'd only ever brought home two or three girls, so she didn't know what he liked.

When she asked him if she did like him, Michael sat up and pulled her into his lap with her legs spread out and exposing her love hole to him and continued to hold her tight. "Sarah, seeing your new body like this, it's like a dream come true. I honestly love your new form more than your old house cat form." Michael said as he began to nuzzle his head against her's and began to pet her ears like he normally would when he was happy.

Sarah blushed and nuzzled her nose against the nape of his neck, closing her eyes. He'd never held her like this before. She started to purr as she snuggled against him, wrapping her arms around his chest, her fingers gently pressing into his shoulder blade. "Nya... Michael..." She murmured, and gently nibbled at the skin of his neck, unaware of the physiological effects.

Michael felt Sarah nibble on his neck as he held on to her. As she nibbled, Michael's cock grew hard inside of his pants. "Say Sarah, have you ever mated?" Michael asked her as he reached towards his pants and began to pull his cock out of his pants. Unlike most people, Michael didn't wear any kind of underpants when he went to sleep, so it was quite easy to get his cock out of his pants.

Sarah squeaked loudly when she saw his big cock. She had mated, but only when she was smaller, and so was the other cat. She'd never seen one so big before. "B-b-b-big..." She managed, pushing herself off his lap, looking up at him from the floor. "M-master... wants to..." She gulped and looked up at him with big eyes. "M-master wants to give me babies?" She asked, voice quivering.

"Yes, I want to give you babies Sarah. I'll give you as many as you want." Michael said as he gently pulled her back into his lap and began to pet her head and ears. Even though she was now part human, Michael wasn't sure Sarah would concieve their children, let alone have his cock fit inside of her pussy.

Sarah squeaked again, this time more quietly, hiding her hot face against his chest. Her fingers gently grasped his shoulders, chest rising and falling quickly with her frightened breathing. "M-master..." She managed, squeezing her eyes shut. This was such a contradiction of their previous relationship. "I-I... m-meow..." She curled up in a ball in his lap, knees pulled up to her chest, face hot with embarrassment. "I-I will do whatever Michael wants." She admitted softly, pressing three finger tips gently against his chest. She didn't know if it was allowed to say no to her master; she also didn't know if she wanted to.

"You really will do what I say Sarah? Thank you so much." Michael said as he began gently push her legs apart and began to rub his big, hard cock against her small pussy, trying to see if she was wet enough for him to enter. When she was wet, Michael held her tightlly against his chest and wispered into her ear "This may hurt a little bit, but if it does, tell me and I'll go slowly and gently." Michael said as he began to push his rock hard length slowly into her pussy.

Sarah gasped and whimpered as he started to rub against her pussy. It felt so good. She clutched desperately at the shirt over his collar bone when he started to push into her. She wasn't a virgin; as a cat she'd had two litters of kittens, before Michael had made her an indoor cat. But she had never had someone so big inside her. She swallowed hard, half-opening her eyes and looking up into his. "Michael..." She managed, softly, voice shaking.

"Does it hurt? Should I stop?" Michael asked as he stopped moving his cock and continued to hold on her tightly. Michael loved Sarah, even when she was in her feline form, but this was truly a dream come true for him, but he didn't know if she felt the same about him. He hoped she did. As he waited for a response, Michael began to rub the back of her head and ears.

Sarah swallowed hard, looking into his eyes. "I-I'm alright." She managed softly. Hot sweat was beading out across her forehead, and her body was going limp, her strength being seeped from her. When he scratched the back of her head, she closed her eyes and arched up against him, her head leaning back against his hand. "Don't stop..." She managed, breathlessly, referring to his hand, though she didn't want him to stop fucking her, either.

"Alright." Michael said as he continued to scratch her ears and resumed to push his cock into her pussy. "My cock is all the way in your pussy now. I'm going to start moving, alright?" Michael said as he began to move his cock into her slowly, but gently. "So, are you enjoying this Sarah?"

Sarah was taking long, deep breaths, calming herself--or trying to, at least. "I'm fine..." She murmured, her breasts rising and falling with every breath she took. It felt good--very good. Why didn't it feel this good when other cats did it to her? Then it kind of hurt. But now... She swallowed hard, closing her eyes, lips parted.

Michael felt like his cock was on fire when he pushed it back into her pussy. "Oh Sarah, I love you. I've always wanted to do this with you, but in your feline form, it would've been immpossible to do without causing serious pain." Michael said as he began to thrust his cock into her pussy faster and harder.

Sarah let out a loud cry of pain when he started moving quickly. Her claws dug into his shoulder blades and her legs wrapped tightly around his waist. It hurt. She had never been with something so big as he was. Quivering and in pain, she leaned her head against his collar bone, trying to stretch for him.

"Oh Sarah, I'm going to cum. Please, bare me lots of kittens." Michael said as he grabbed onto her arse and held onto her tightly as he began to release a torrent of his thick, warm seed into her pussy and womb. "Sarah please stay with me forever and be mine and only mine." He said as he rubbed her head as his cock continued to pump her womb full of his thick jelly.

Back
Top Bottom