Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Do You Believe In Ghosts?

Lydia

𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜
Supporter
Almost that time of year again, y’all. Let’s talk about a different type of ghosting.

Do you believe in ghosts? Why or why not?

Also, any potentially-paranormal experiences to share?

Nope. I have never seen any compelling evidence of such. Until then, I will withhold belief with an openness to being convinced by good evidence. A lot of times, I get annoyed with the way people immediately jump to that conclusion as an interpretation for an experience they've had/witnessed. Sometimes people aren't aware of all the factors that could influence or contribute to an experience while they're in the middle of it (i.e. "There wasn't a breeze blowing or anything that could have caused it!"). Add that onto the way memory works period(very faulty), plus adrenaline and fear response distorting perception, and most of the anecdotes you hear are unreliable.

That said, I do enjoy ghosts in fiction and fantasy. It's a fun, spooky idea; the dead hanging around in a parallel plane to ours.

Last edited:
I don’t know if ghosts and spirits can be put into the same category, but I do believe in them. I am not particularly afraid of the ghost itself, just the shock of seeing someone so suddenly. I also believe in malevolent spirits as well as benevolent ones.

I 110% believe in ghosts or something that we think are "ghosts". No ifs, ands, or buts.

I've experienced many unexplained things first hand. However, I will say, I'm not sure if "ghosts" are actually spirits of the dead.

There are many things in this world we can't explain, and I've wondered if some experiences are more or less some "glitch" of some kind or even merely a built up of some kind of energy that we don't currently have the knowledge to explain. While I have theories on this, I'm not trying to put on my shiny tinfoil hat for this thread.

The reason why I believe is because my family and I have experienced a lot of supernatural events at my childhood home (that I lived in most of my life) that cannot be explained. When I moved, a lot of it slowed, although I still have some strange things happen every now and again. Believe it or not, I kinda miss the excitement of my old haunted house! It always made me think profoundly about what is out there and what was going on.

I know I'm just some stranger on the internet, but I have honestly experienced (for the record, I do not have any illnesses in the regard of seeing and/or hearing things):

- Shadow figures (I've had many different types of encounters. Many different degrees of stories.)
- A static-like voice screaming out my NAME in the day (this also happened to a family member of mine in another location before I born. I was able to receive additional proof, but I'll avoid a whole story-time).
- Sinks turning on at my old house, new place, to a hotel I was once at.
- Cabinet doors opening without explanation. That was fun to see at the kitchen table while doing homework.
- Unexplained LOUD singing which was heard by me and a cousin who was spending the night.
- Weird experience with a moving stuffed animal when I was a teen.
- Odd experience in the woods after finding signs of meddling (ropes from trees, nailed up bunches of wood, weaved small sticks bunches into patterns, and cravings in trees). Could have been someone trying to scare me away, but still was weird. There was suddenly knocking from just about every angle of the woods to the point I felt surrounded, and I had strong gut feeling to run and gtfo.
- Distinct running footsteps when no one was home many times.
- "Hot spot" experience. What I mean by that is that my family and I were able to pin point where the most activity seemed to be coming from. I don't think stating "feelings" is enough proof, but the energy was intense enough that everyone always felt the need to run by or a sensation of being chased, even though it was a common area of the house.
- Success in dabbling. I'll keep this part to myself. ;x
- Overall hearing trusted stories from my family about the past, to something that happened just the night before. (Obviously, this point is purely personal).

I could write a book about my experiences and thoughts when it comes to the supernatural. Due to my experiences and research, I've been left with a strong fascination even to this day.

When people say they don't believe in ghosts, I feel a bit bad they never experienced anything that would make them believe. I don't mean religiously, but just knowing something is out there can be eye opening.

They are out there! Say hi!
👻

Last edited:
Yup. I've had too many experiences, though one of them in particular tended towards the more demonic.

By some family's own admission, I've seen things since I was a baby, which doesn't surprise me.

One house we lived in was most assuredly haunted. I don't know if it was from the funeral parlor it was behind, or because a child resident died outside of it in a nasty hit and run.

I felt calming touches to my shoulder many times there.
I almost died falling down the stairs into the (concrete floor) basement. I was halfway up them when I fell. I was nearly perfectly horizontal, unable to grab onto anything (no railing), with only one foot tenuously on the steps. No one was home except for me. I felt a firm hand on the curve of my back that SHOVED ME HARD back vertical. I looked behind me. Nothing. I calmly said thank you and continued with my day.
Then there was the time I woke up and saw something made of pure evil in my closet. It looked like it was made of shadow and oil. This was NOT sleep paralysis as I could move and vocalize, however I did know that if I put a foot on the floor this thing would devour some non-physical part of me. So I turned my back on it, called angels down to protect the four corners of my bed (I'm not heavily religious, I'd say I'm agnostic, NOT atheist, never atheist, I believe in Things but I'd not say I'm Christian), and promptly fell back into a very warm, content sleep, without any fear. Never saw it again as in the morning I stood in my closet and denied permission to all things malevolent.

I don't have experiences anymore but that's for various reasons I'm not going into and I believe I could if I was in the right place and frame of mind.

Personally, I kind of look at ghosts/spirits/demons/etc. in a certain light. To a degree, I am religious. I was raised in various small towns in the American Midwest, so it's not surprising that I believe in supernatural phenomena. Despite this, I require evidence for things. Just how my brain works. For example, between the (alleged) trace evidence like hairs, footprints, etc. and (alleged) footage of Bigfoot, I strongly believe that people are seeing something. Is it an unknown primate? Cavemen still living in the woods? An extra dimensional traveler phasing in and out of our plane of existence? Who knows. But people are clearly seeing something.

But back to ghosts. My belief in the existence of ghosts/spirits/demons/etc. comes from two things: interactions with (alleged) spirits caught on recording instruments (and yes, I am quite aware that film/audio could be edited and faked), and because if they didn't exist, that makes my faith pointless to me, and nobody wants to learn that what they believe in is a lie.

I have always believed, but as I have gotten older I have gotten more skeptical, that may be because of the supposed evidence that is out there now as everyone seems to like to yell ghost at the simplest of things anymore. I have had a few things happen to me, that I have tried to explain and I can't and that is how I look at most supernatural things now a days. I believe that there are ghosts out there, there are to many things that happen for it to not be true. But I don't automatically believe someone either, I do believe that they believe in what they think happened though.

Eh, a touchy subject for me, but I do have a few interesting ghost stories to share since we'll be in a spooky season soon, and they sort of interconnect.

I was born in the mountains of North Carolina not too far from where I live now. At the time, my father was a food and beverage director of a place called Fontana Village. Think "the shining", nothing to be found anywhere basically, and during the offseason we stayed at the resort during the winter to keep tabs and maintenance going.

arbisoftimages-69630-261-146749.jpg

(A recent photo of the resort.)

There was also a lady who stayed year-round, she was a Cherokee Indian and was the head housekeeper. I guess a few years back before I was born, her little boy had died of heart complications at age five or so. He loved Florida Gators basketball and would wear those little polo shirts with the gator on the chest and would play basketball at the court.

One day, my family invited the woman over, as was routine, to have dinner. It was just us and my dad was allowed to use everything in the restaurant. I had an imaginary friend (had no one else to play with). I, too, loved basketball. Still, to this day, I'm a die-hard Lady Vols fan.

Well, anyway, I guess the woman started asking me who my friend was. I described her son to the T. Explained he had a gator on his shirt, wearing a Florida Gators' hat, and that he had to keep taking breaks at the basketball court because his heart would start to hurt. The woman, as you can imagine, became distraught, left, and when she came back showed us a photo of her son with the same matching gator memorabilia, and I said, " That's him!" And said a bunch of weird stuff like he can't find his family and how he misses his mother. Both my parents claim I even knew his name. I feel terrible about it now. Must have been hard to cope with that.

I don't remember this but I've heard this story so many times as to why we moved from Fontana/Sylva, NC to Sevier Co. My mother was terrified of that place. Weird shit happened all the time. Once, they claim to have seen a black panther, which is a local legend. They couldn't get rid of bats in our fireplace and scared my mother shitless. She claims to have heard voices and saw strange shadows while we stayed there. My dad was basically like… I make 60k a year, we get to live at a resort, get off it. That was until I had a little ghost friend.

My family never made that much money ever again. My mom had to get a job, and my dad went to become a kitchen manager but had to work his way back up the ladder. All I remember in my life is living in Tennessee dirt fucking poor. I vaguely remember North Carolina, things like the basketball court, the Dam, and the cabins we stayed at, pretty much it.

Some other weird facts about the time, me, and the area;
  • I too have Indian blood. My grandmother is a full Sioux Indian, named Peacock, married my grandmother, and left the Oklahoma res at 14. He was 35 percent Cherokee. On my mother's side, my grandfather was full Cherokee. This supposedly ties to why I had a "spirit - friend", the boy's mother claimed anyway.
  • Sort of like the "Ramblin Man" song, I was born in the back of an ambulance on Highway 441. The nearest hospital was miles away in Sylva, and snow had roads too harsh for my dad's 70s model thunderbird to make it. The ambulance came and picked us up halfway. I was born a month early due to complications. I guess I loved to tangle up in the umbilical cord to the point it wasn't providing many nutrients, and wrapped around my throat. She was forced into labor. Was very traumatic for my mother. Before me, she had three miscarriages. An emergency C-section, done in back of an ambulance with hazardous road conditions. Thank God we don't live in the 80s anymore.
  • The only kid that was there, born on the same day, January 13th, was a little Cherokee Indian boy. His birth hour was 2:22 PM. Mine? Get this: 2:22 A.M. Nurses and our families laughed about how they could tell which baby was who, and how we both looked exactly like our fathers. My father and the Native American dad hit it off well and paid for their hotel in Sylva(they were stuck trying to get to Cherokee from Maggie Valley). As a token of appreciation, they gave me a personalized spirit totem that he carved: a black bear, under a raccoon, below a thunderbird. This eventually became a tattoo. I lost the totem in a house fire in TN.
  • Funny Unrelated Rant Bonus: At age four or five, while moving to Sevierville, on 441, a plane dropped down really low between mountains. My parents couldn't figure it out because we couldn't see anything above them but it was like it was flying right over them. There was a break in the treeline, and people were dumping out large bags of cocaine into the river in a large plane. We found out later it was cocaine because they eventually were arrested. At least some, and one smuggler a few years prior died trying to parachute out of a plane over Knoxville that had its engine fail, and when he landed I guess a bear ate his ass cause he had all this cocaine all over him and the bear had occasionally hunted their goods they were dropping across the Appalachian Mountains. Karma is a bitch, no? They're making a movie about this doofus and Pablo Escobear. [1]
Ahem. Back to the supernatural:

My grandmother, the Sioux, was the closest relative to my father that I had. She became my mother after my parents divorced at age ten. She got dementia after my grandpa died, choked on her food at a nursing home, guess she forgot how to chew and swallow. Ironically, he died from choking on his chew in a car crash and never recovered from the emphysema, guess the juices went into his lungs. Well, shortly after she passed, a couple of hours later, I received a phone call from her. Nothing was said, chalked it up to a pocket dial. My aunt went to get her belongings the next day. Nurses all claim no one used or touched her phone. After some research, this is a real thing called phantom phone calls.

To make matters even odder, when her sister died in a car wreck, my grandmother woke up screaming. My grandfather thought she was crazy. She had a dream that her sister was in trouble in a car wreck and needed help. On that same highway, 441, her car got run off the road. An autopsy showed she didn't die until a day after my grandmother had that dream. They found her like a week later, stuck in the car, pinned by two trees. She suffocated on blood that found its way inside her lungs.

The night I got the weird call from my grandmother, my father had a dream of her. She wanted him to tell me she loves me and is still here for me. He told me about that dream, and I showed him where she had called. I was so fucked up over her passing. She was my fucking everything. When I felt like the world hated me, she was always just the sweetest thing. Never yelled, never made me feel bad, no matter what. I was super troubled, in and out of jails or hospitals from fights, suicide attempts, drug overdoses, or car wrecks. Still, nothing but just pure love from her. Never judged me, never raised her voice or seemed discouraged, just a tired and true fucking angel. All she would do was worry about me. Call, at times, when I needed a miracle. I, of course, took her for granted. To this day, I see how sad her eyes would get when she knew I was high, or the way she'd look when driving off in a new sports car that I would inevitably total.

When she passed, it was so hard I couldn't go to the funeral, the biggest regret in life, and pray that someone close to me doesn't make that same mistake. I felt ashamed she had to live in a nursing home. It was hard, too, because she forgot who I was. I'm a big, muscular motherfucker with tattoos, a Knoxville Golden Gloves division boxer, and she kept confusing me for some criminal trying to rob her. Being yelled at, seeing how scared she was of me… goddamn gut-wrenching. After that phone call and hearing about the dream, I didn't feel so disconnected from her. Changed my life around. For the most part.

The last part was really hard to type, though I am glad I did. Something that never got to heal. I don't remember the ghost friend, but both my parents still swear by it, and for whatever reason, something scared them enough to move and plunge into total poverty. I do believe my grandmother's story, she wasn't the type to lie about anything, ever. She was the most magical person I ever knew until meeting someone super special like her. Both are a blessing, true angels.

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
Not in the slightest.

I'd elaborate, but there's nothing really to elaborate on. I just have absolutely no reason to believe in them, so I don't!

Last edited:
I don't have any firm beliefs one way or the other as to whether ghosts do exist.

The only thing I can say with 100% certainty is that I don't know enough about the workings of the universe to be able to have an iron-clad belief one way or the other.

I haven't seen any evidence that makes me think ghosts are real.

I don't believe in ghosts, no. I do like to stay open minded, it's the kind of person I am. I'm not religious, I'm not atheist, I'm agnostic. I don't believe it's really possible for anybody to know if there is or isn't an afterlife, I can't believe in one but I hope there is one, you know? So I don't believe in ghosts, I think most of what we think of as ghosts can be chalked up to mental breakdowns, hallucinations, overactive imaginations and general tricks of the mind. Just not enough sleep after some grief has to account for so many supernatural sightings, that and a strong desire to know your loved one is in a better place and happy, because it's tough to imagine anything else.

I'm agnostic. I don't believe it's really possible for anybody to know if there is or isn't an afterlife, I can't believe in one but I hope there is one, you know?

I couldn't have said it better myself, Staine. I also consider myself agnostic, but open to hear about different types of beliefs regarding a possible afterlife. I think it would be cool to think that ghosts exist, but I can't bring myself to believe that they are real. I want to believe there is something out there, that this isn't just it and there's more beneath the surface. It scares me shitless to think of not existing anymore, so I hope something lurks out there when it comes time.

But what I
do know? Cats definitely hold all of the answers to the unknown universe. Them little shits know everything, selfishly keeping that information from us... and if there are indeed ghosts out there, they sure as hell can see 'em!

Last edited:
No I don't. While I have had a few weird experiences I don't believe there is enough evidence for me to conclude ghosts are real.

I think there is more to the world than what we can see and what can be proven. I am open to the possibility of it all.

Historically, there seemed to be a subculture in the sciences that had lambasted the notion that conscious experiences can have a direct effect on physical reality. However, in recent decades, there has been an increasing body of evidence that suggests that conscious experiences may, in fact, directly affect physical traits of neurological architectures in a noticeable and measurable fashion, and one of the most popular suggestions comes in the form of "mindful meditation". For the materialist, such a phenomenon may appear slightly jarring and ambiguity may be introduced - how can the idea of consciousness, seemingly not so trivially grasped from the perspective of the materialist, affect material reality?

One approach is just to simply throw up one's hands and allow the phenomenon of consciousness to be an axiom of the Universe, like any other, in the form of "emergent consciousness", that perhaps, if only there was an appropriate configuration of particles, that consciousness would become emergent, a natural property of the Universe - then, not every phenomenon of the Universe need be reducible to materialistic axioms.

Now, there exists an interesting "thought experiment" that supposes, perhaps we were to replace a single neuron in a human brain with a non-organic counterpart, a "synthetic neuron". Would the phenomenon of consciousness evaporate? Most people will not think so. We then proceed inductively, until the entire human brain has become entirely inorganic (but with an identical neurological architecture), does consciousness still remain? If induction holds valid, then it should. Then, could there be other configurations of particles or entities in general, that result in emergent consciousness? Note that the use of the word "entity" is not to be used in a "woo-woo" sense, but a typical term in the sciences that leaves open an amount of generality due to the incomplete nature of modern physics. For instance, a "string" in string theory may not be a particle, but at the very least, we can refer to it as a fundamental "entity" in general (in the same way that there is such a thing as a "private entity" in corporate language, or "molecular entity" in chemistry).

Although allusions to metaphysics can become highly controversial and for good reasons (due to the hijacking of legitimate metaphysical questions by many), it may be prudent to suppose that the materialistic perspective to the Universe may not be entirely all-encompassing, or complete, that not every phenomenon may be reducible to materialistic axioms. Then, possibilities remain open, although evidence ambiguous.

I have, on the other hand, personal experiences that convince me insistently of the possibility of such a thing as rigourizing "metaphysics" in the same way that materialistic physics can be rigorized with mathematical axioms. Otherwise, at the moment, I do actually believe in ghosts. Note that, in the same way that there are physical entities, one may attempt to analogously identify "metaphysical" entities, such as, conscious entity.

Returning to the beginning of this post, if consciousness can directly affect the physical traits of neurological architectures (possible to realize due to the rapid developments in brain imaging techniques in recent decades), as long as there remains a feasible amount of neuroplasticity, then this is an explicit example of a metaphysical phenomenon affecting physical phenomena. Sadly, such a suggestion will be hijacked by those who are not genuinely objective and those driven by personal biases, hence the controversies.

Nope. Not even a little.

Aside from ghost hunting methods being comically stupid, I've found that nothing short of evidence I've seen/heard/felt myself will suffice in changing my mind.

And, it's not for lack of trying. I've gone out of my way to visit spooky places and have said, many times, that you can stick me in the most hauntedest place you can find, and I will explore, on my own; fearless and unencumbered.

Not really. The idea of ghosts is fun enough and I love a good scary story, but I've not experienced anything in my life that would make me think ghosts are real. Even if they exist, I don't lend much credence to the idea of hauntings, rattling chains, and interacting directly with the living. I do believe in the potential for things to exist that we don't fully understand, echoes from the past and that sort of thing, but by and large, I think most experiences can be explained away by people jumping up conclusions.

All that said, I have an overactive imagination and not believing in ghosts doesn't stop me from getting a little spooked when I'm in a supposedly haunted place. >.>

Yes I do. I've seen one, now some may say "BULLSHIT! but I'll explain. I've not always believed in ghosts, I didn't go out with a confirmation bias and see a silvery mist and go GHOST! What happened were two experiences in the same location but uner different circumstances. In 201X I went to the Scottish Island of Iona and was a volunteer, great experience wonderful time but it was christmas morning(To make a long story short I'd stayed up way too late using the internet) and was coming out of the Abbey at about 5am to get at least a little sleep(We stayed in a small cottage on the island). At the end of the road entrance I saw someone standing there looking straight at me dressed in all white, I assumed "Ah shit I'm busted" and waved to them because I thought it's probably someone who saw the light was on and is here to give me a telling off. But they didn't respond they turned and walked away, I thought oh no they're going to get my line manager! I ran to catch up and got to the proper road and turned to where I'd seen the figure go....there was nothing, no sign and no way for the person to have turned off....they were just gone. I put it down to being overtired and went to the cottage where I didn't sleep and told a friend what I'd seen, he told me I was full of it. After the new year and into May, I returned to Iona for another round of volunteering. This time I was coming out of the Abbey at 10pm and it wasn't fully dark yet, defintly getting dark but still clinging to light. I was heading to the cottage when I saw movement to the left of me and looked into the old graveyard(In the image I was standing about where the person wearing red in on the left of the image) what I saw was a person wearing all white standing in the graveyard and looked to be going from Grave to grave. This time no fear of getting into trouble I shouted at the intruder assuming it to be a youth being in the graveyard later than they should have been but watched as the figure disappeared behind the stone building in the image(About where the metal cage thing is). I ran up the path onto the road and turned, I would have seen if they'd left the graveyard, no flaming way they'd have gotten past me. I turned to tell them off and second verse same as the first....nothing! I was left dumbstruck! This time I told the line mangers what I'd seen and admitted to the christmas thing....they knew nothing. To this day I don't know what I saw. No bird is that big and the thing I saw was definitely human and the second Incident had nothing to do with tiredness, it was my off day, I hadn't worked and was fresh as a daisy(If a bit annoyed with the football results). And at first in May I didn't really link the two incidents in my head together but when I told the same friend from December what I'd seen he just said "What again?" and I remembered so to this day I've decided they were the same thing(EIther a ghost or something else, the something else is not known) I've ruled out illusion, due to none of the factors I know that cause illusions were present in either case. I ruled out prankster in both cases the person would have needed to have done a lot of setting up and been as fast as lightening(And pranking me is an odd choice and I imagine they'd have done it to multiple people, not just one dense scotsman because no one else reported anything). The only non ghost idea I even humour is the glare of someone's bedroom light from the nearby hotel but that's a HUGE Stretch because it would have had to pass through several objects and moved. I have never been back to Iona since my volunteer time ended but this is my weirdest story, I was there until the beginning of August of that year and yeah everytime I tell someone the stories they've tried to dismiss it with the excuse "You're exaggerating" but the story hasn't changed in over 5 years since it happened because some stories are just as good the first time you tell them(I'll happily answer anyone's questions but here are a couple I get from friends and family)

1. Aside from wearing white did you notice anything else? Yes, the figures were both shorter than me but I'm 6 foot tall so maybe not saying a lot. The other thing I noticed was a the white clothes they were wearing appeared to be a single bit of clothe covering the whole body(Which may sound odd but it looked a bit like a Monks' habit).
2. Were you drunk? No. I'm very picky with food and drink, Alchol always tastes to me like battary acid(Not that I've tried battary acid but it's still very unpleasant in flavour and fruity Ciders are about the only alcholic drinks I can manage but even then I'd rather drink Irn Bru if given the choice).
3. High? Never did drunks period
4. Overtired? Yes in the first case but defintely not in the second case. If the first case happened alone I wouldn't believe in ghosts.
5. Did I smell or hear anything? I had a cold in the first case, my nose was blocked and all I heard was a very still island so I don't remember indvisual sounds. Second case yes I could smell Rosemary but church, Rosemary isn't an unusual smell as for hearing anything aside from a group coming up the road after I ran up to the graveyard nope.
6. Any guesses on gender of ghost? No....I'd guess male but I'm honestly not sure.

There is one final note that maybe interesting the day after I saw it in May, I stopped by the last grave I saw the ghost by and asked another friend who's grave it was....they said King Macbeth(Yes the one from the shakespeare play) and like me from the north of Scotland(I live near the castle where he reportantly murdered Dunkan) make that what you will but maybe Macbeth was visiting from beyond to demand my loyalty(To which I say, Macbeth if you read this....you always had my loyalty rightful king of Scotland! Do ghosts have Wi fi?).

So, I would say tentative no, but I do love a good ghost story and have an overactive imagination that tends to get creeped out by spooky or supposedly-haunted places.

A few years ago, I was doing a photo session with a family in the gardens of a publicly-owned historic home built in the early 1800s - think neoclassical, huge, honestly kinda ugly but also very imposing. The house itself served as a museum, but it was closed and we were the only people on the property. It was winter, and I was hyper-focused on getting through the session because the sun was setting, we were losing light, and it was really cold. I was working with two parents and their young daughter, who was about four, and I wasn’t shooting toward the house - it was off to the side and I wasn’t paying attention to it. The little girl was perfectly behaved the entire time, but at one point toward the end, she casually says, looking toward the house, “Mommy, I see a ghost.”

I was in the zone, so I didn’t think much about it, both the mom and I kinda laughed and that was that. Later, I asked the mom if her daughter was really into ghosts, and she said no - she had no idea where that had come from, but that it had creeped her out. It stuck with me, so when I got home I looked it up, and the house was apparently NOTORIOUSLY HAUNTED by a little girl who fell into a well behind the house and died. The local ghost tour literally used that location as their meet-up spot.

Interestingly, the only other weird thing to happen there was during another session with two little girls - in one of the photos, you can see the side of the house in the distance and it really does look like a figure in the window (again, the house was closed and there was no one else around). The windows were that wavy, old-fashioned glass that tends to distort things, so maybe it was nothing. Maybe.

I'm not sold on ghosts/the paranormal but have had a couple strange experiences, particularly in my childhood home. Disembodied voices, that sort of thing. Both my mother and I saw similar shadow figures in the same place only a few years apart. Given, my mother is religious and believes that dead family members come back to remind her that they're watching over her so I'm not sure I believe her account. She had one of these experiences while I was in the same room as her, I saw/sensed no proof of what she was experiencing (given, I never knew this family member, they died before I was born). I'm definitely open to it, just not sold completely. I don't necessarily want to be sold though, don't need some ghost coming through and scaring the hell out of me.

I do believe in UFOs/extraterrestrials and have had my own interesting experience in that field, but that discussion is for another time and day.

Back
Top Bottom