Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male A Little Bit of Everything...

Jenn

Planetoid

HI there! Thank you for taking a look at my page. I may expand on this later, but for now I just want to give a little information about myself and the range of things that I am interested in and perhaps we can find something fun to plot together! I don't have specific plots laid out as the thread would end up entirely too long! I am interested in many things, so please don't hesitate to ask about your own cravings, be they light or dark, simple or complex and anything from a sappy love story to a dark and twisted tale.

I'm a female and have been roleplaying for around 11 years now. I tend to write at least 2-4+paras (sometimes more, depending on the scene) and hope to get something at least close from my writing partners, but so long as you give me one decent paragraph that gives me something solid to build on, I'll be a happy camper! ABSOLUTELY NO ONE-LINERS! I enjoy both story and smut very much and expect both in any of my roleplays! I don't have a set percentage as that depends entirely on the story, the charries and the particular scene that we might be writing together, but both will be important. Even a short one-off smut-heavy RP needs a bit of set up!

While my desire is to post every single day and reply to every thread I owe every day, that doesn't often happen as I am a full-time mom and a full-time student. I do my best to reply within a few days, sometimes much more frequently. Sometimes it might be closer to a week or more, depending on RL things (like major exams and extracurriculars for my daughter) and the number of other replies that I have coming in, Especially if over a weekend as that is my family time. If you are not okay waiting a few days for a reply or occasionally a week or more, then we won't be a good writing match. If you don't mind the occasional delay and are patient, I promise to make the reply worth the wait! Please do not take offense or be passive-aggressive if I have not replied within a week. If it's been more than a week, please do feel free to nudge me! I DO NOT GHOST, so please never think that I am simply ignoring a thread. There is a reason that I might not have replied! If a plot is not working for me, I will let you know and I expect the same of you. Let me know if you are not satisfied, so we can either tweak things to work better or simply shelve the thread with no hard feelings.

I am a very visual person and love the use of references or face claims. My preference is real life images of celebrities (as they expect their images to be all over the place and typically have multiple images to use for clothing and mood references) I am also perfectly fine with artistic representations, although I prefer they lean more towards the realistic side. No Anime art please. It's just not my thing. I also do like to do brief basic bios for looks, simple persona and occupation for easy reference. Nothing to detailed, but keeps things tidy.
Name: Stephani Smoak, aka 'Baby' (youngest of a large brood and only girl, childhood nickname stuck)
Hair: Blonde, long
Eyes: Blue
Height: 5'3"
Build: Petite, slender, curvy
Persona: Bold, confident, friendly, fearless, impulsive, sensual
Face Claim: Nata Lee
8f4cfbc4aa3a123551c3799a2354f532.jpg
9271e1c7591fc5106dc52bdfa20039b7.jpg
dcf9f0d69c6a110adecfb7f3b9c65cc6.jpg
4d932f9076dc486c978351ee19c23d4f.jpg
Just delete everything in brackets ( ) as they are merely examples of what you could put if you use this template)

Name: (full name and nickname if they have one that will be used in the thread!)
Eyes:
Height: (in feet and inches please?)
Build: (tall, petite, slender, muscular, wiry, lean, etc.)
Persona: (3-6 descriptive words that represent your charrie)
Face Claim: (Name of celebrity or just 'art' if it's drawn)
(1-4 images of your charrie, they can easily be resized by clicking on them and moving the dots in the corners, and moved as well)

I ONLY RP on site through PMs, I'm sorry, but this is absolutely non-negotiable. I don't mind plotting through Discord sometimes, but all threads are through Bluemoon PMs for ease of tracking and maintaining my sanity! Sadly, there are no exceptions to this rule.

I also ONLY RP in Third Person, past tense. This includes the plotting phase. Please reference our characters, respectively, and not 'You' or 'I'. It makes me uncomfortable and I ask that you refrain from it.

My hard NO's: Anything bathroom related or intrinsically gross, extreme violence (upon my charrie), gore, vore, death and the like. I do have an F-list, but I will only share it thru PMs once someone has shown interest in plotting with me and we have at least a basic idea hashed out. A girl needs to have some secrets! lol

As the title suggests, I have a wide range of likes, from light themed to fairly dark themed and anything in between. If you are curious, just reach out and ask me! Give me a sappy romance, exciting romp on the town or a twisted villain and his helpless captive. I am interested in all of the above, so if there is something that you've been itching to write, DM me and ask about it! I really do love to fulfill my writing partner's cravings just as much as my own! If you are interested in more than one plot/theme, please don't be afraid to let me know as I usually don't mind having multiple threads with a player, provided we click well and the story is interesting enough.

I love most genre, fantasy, modern, supernatural, sci-fi, romance, slice of life, so don't count me out unless it's full-on horror. *SHUDDERS* I cannot do horror, That's not to say that I won't thread with certain monsters/ghosts/etc., but not looking for scary, creepy, blood-chilling horror for my girls! lol Sorry! I'm also not very big on fandoms either as I simply feel that I don't know enough about them to do them justice. I might consider a fandom setting that I'm either more familiar with or that's easy to fall into with an OC though! (So long as you are willing to give me the basics of it, of course!) While I will not play as or against a canon character, I am more than happy to have OCs in the general same set up as some fandoms.

While I can and do play both male and female characters, I am mostly looking to play females, mostly submissive, even if they have some spark and sass to them outside of the bedroom!

That being said, I don't mind playing males if you want to pitch me an idea... just keep in mind most of my gents are the gallant sort, even if deep under a stubborn growly streak for some! lol

NOTE: Please keep in mind if my character is scared or sexually inexperienced they WILL be realistically played out that way. Please do not expect her to instantly turn into a sex-hungry fiend the moment she is touched in a sexual way. I cannot stress this enough as I've run into it before. Unless there is an outside reason for an instant or near instant change in her behavior (aphrodisiac/mind control, etc.) it's just not going to happen like that!

NOTE: I assure you that all of my characters have personalities and depth to them. Histories that make them who they are (even if only in my head!). From my virgins to my sluts, they have thoughts, feelings and physical reactions to what is going on in a thread that will be conveyed when I post and I would very much like to see the same in those that they play against. Please do not give me 90% speech/action from your charrie without any insight to what they are thinking/feeling/desiring when they do or say something. That makes things boring and flat. It doesn't need to be anything in minute detail, just something basic to give me and my charrie/s a feel for them!

DM me and we can plot some fun!

ANY Past 'current cravings' are always more than welcome to be inquired about.

CURRENT CRAVING: Looking for something darker again. My girl against one or even many men... at once, or as a series of events. Obsessed stalker? Random kidnapping? Trapped somewhere, with no help in sight? Took a wrong turn? Visit to the bar gone wrong? Forced to pay off someone's debt? Found by someone/something when out camping? Possibilities are limitless, so long as my girl gets horribly taken advantage of! Message me with what you would like, from my ideas or something entirely new that you've been craving!

Last edited:
Bumping for CURRENT CRAVING: I'm on the search for a writing partner that doesn't mind playing multiple males to my one female. Light, dark and in between themes are all welcome! (willing, forced, reverse harems, etc.)

Bumping for CURRENT CRAVING: I'm on the search for a writing partner that would love to create something fantasy themed with me. I want something with a magical infusion to spice things up!

CURRENT CRAVING: I would really love something sweet and maybe even slow burn. I want someone to romance my charrie and woo/seduce her. Something more on the romantic side (even if only trying to seduce her for the night) to balance out some of my darker threads! Bring on the charm and drown me in feels!

CURRENT CRAVING: Thinking that it might be a fun (or not fun) dark twist to have a female scientist or lab tech end up a little too up close and personal with the male experiment (perhaps the gender was unknown or it was thought to be sexless?) that their top secret group has been working on... Bring me ideas! Images welcome!

Bumping for minor updates and new craving!

CURRENT CRAVING: Perhaps a witch or sorceress that summons one or more something/s that are more than she bargained for, intentionally or not!

CURRENT CRAVING: In honor of the season, I'd love for some spooky fun for one of my ladies. Ghost/s in an inherited mansion? Apparitions in a forest? Costumes become real for the night? Looking for a bit of creepy fun, light or dark themed, bring me your lovely ideas!

CURRENT CRAVING: I am suddenly in the mood for a redemption story. Most likely good girl/bad boy, but I could be convinced to try it the other way and have a bit of a trouble-making girl, rather than a sweet and innocent one, lol. Light, dark or in-between, bring me your ideas!

CURRENT CRAVING: I am in the mood for a sexy vampire to take an interest on one of my lovely ladies. Can be con, dubcon or noncon, short or long term. NOT looking for horror, death, extreme violence or gore here. Seduction and/or compulsion are what I am after. Plots ranging from romance to dark intent are all welcome!

CURRENT CRAVING: One-shots. Quick, fun smut... can be light or dark themed. Modern, supernatural. fantasy and sci-fi are all welcome. Only hard no on theme is horror. Blind date, blackmail, corruption, magic, science gone wrong (or right?), etc. Some plot to set the scene, but I'm in the mood to jump right into something sexy. Con/Dub-con/Non-con all welcome, one or more partners for my lady. Bring me your ideas! I wouldn't mind this one shot evolving if we are both into it, but that's not necessary in the least.

CURRENT CRAVING: Lovely little victim in search of.... stalker/kidnapper/demon/alien... whatever you like, to use, abuse and enjoy her. Bring me your thoughts and we can flesh them out together for some naughty fun!!

CURRENT CRAVING: I'm looking for something Fantasy, Supernatural or Sci-Fi this time around. Monsters, Demons and Aliens, oh my! Think 'In over her head' when you think of my girl. Is she a stowaway on a starship? Lost on a deserted or simply unexplored island/planet? Did she run away from one situation only to land in an even more compromising one? Was she abducted one night while out for a walk? Let's find out together! I am very much open to this as my single female to as many males as you want to toss her way... but that is not a requirement.

CURRENT CRAVING: I am in the mood for something spontaneous! Bring your ideas and cravings and let's see what we can come up with together. Open to something light or dark, just about any genre and most pairings. ;)

CURRENT CRAVING: This time I have a young woman in mind, a writer looking for peace and solitude in a cabin in the woods so that she can complete her manuscript. Perhaps she is not as alone as she thinks! Ghost? Beast in the woods? Criminals in hiding? Even just an overly curious neighbor! Someone or something to take an interest in her, where nobody can hear her scream, or moan or complain about her work being interrupted! Light or dark themed welcome! Open to just about any genre (except horror) and most pairings.

CURRENT CRAVING: I am in the mood for something a bit random, DM style. If you are interested in directing the story and fate of my girl, feel free to message me! I am open to just about any type of plot for this, save horror. Modern, fantasy, supernatural, sci-fi, etc. Mage on a quest? Sure! Stowaway on a spaceship? Yes! Survivor on a deserted island/planet? Definitely! Do you have another idea in mind? Please, let me know! I just love the idea of being almost as clueless as my character when it comes to her future sometimes. lol

CURRENT CRAVING: I am still in the mood for something DM style if anyone is interested in directing the future of my lovely lady! Lately I have really been craving to have my girl either abducted by aliens or lost on an uncharted island/planet, left to discover that she's not the only intelligent life around. Whether we run it DM style or not is completely open! I am good with just about anything that tickles your fancy, although there are some limitations that we can discuss during plotting.

Bumping for the same craving! Alien abduction, stranded on uncharted island/planet or something else of your choice along those lines! (aliens, monsters, mythological creatures... all sentient!)

CURRENT CRAVING: Halloween fun! Now that it's less than a week away, I am really craving something centered around Halloween. Light, dark, in between. Spooky, cute or whatever sparks your fancy. Bring me your ideas! A simple holiday celebration? Costume mayhem? Demons run amuck? A haunted house with a twist? Let me know your cravings!

CURRENT CRAVING: Honestly? I'd love a bit of romance for the holidays! Something mushy and sweet? Yes, please! Something unexpected, like coworkers, neighbors or long-time friends blossoming into more? Absolutely! Something with a bit more sizzle where the sparks fly long before romance blooms... Bring it on! Let me know what you would like to play as I love fulfilling the cravings of others as well as my own.

Back
Top Bottom