Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Best Friend's Mother ( CrystalSiren and Chiechan )

Minamoto Nodoka finished cleaning the house and prepared the dinner for the night while awaiting the arrival of her daughter and her best friend. Chiemi has asked to be able to bring her friend home, and Nodoka thought that was good. She could finally meet one of her daughter's friends and make sure she was talking to the right kind of crowd.

She hummed to herself as she worked....it was hard being a single mother, but her marriage had been terrible, and raising a girl on her own was much better than raising a girl with a dead beat husband who was a lecherous idiot.

Meanwhile, Chiemi smiled at her friend as they arrived at her house. "Here we are!" She said happily. "Home sweet home! I wonder if Mom has dinner ready?"

< tag > XD

Anya smiled as she allowed her best friend to lead her into the house. She was excited to finally have someone who liked her for herself, or for what she knew. The smiling brunette had a secret that not even Chiemi knew. While everything one could see was female, between her legs was not so much. She always wore Jeans and lose shirts to hide it. "Dinner sounds awsome." she said softly her stomach growling. "I forgot to eat lunch."

Taking a deep breath she fixed her glasses before following the other girl inside. No need to be nervous if you ignored the fact she wasn't fully female, she really was a good girl.

Chiemi led her friend in and walked up to a woman who was working in the kitchen.

"Anya-chan, I'd like you to meet my mother. Mom, this is my friend I was telling you about, Anya!"

Nodoka turned around to bow and welcome the girl to her home... but the words stuck in her throat. Something just took her breath away completely. She could do nothing but stare at the girl's beautiful face and her haunting eyes. She was exquisitely beautiful - and a part of her knew, she had fallen in love.

"It's very nice to meet you." she said softly bowing her head down. Chiemi's mother was gorgreous, it made her next words stick in her throat as she took the lovely female in. "Thank you for letting me come over." she said flushing lightly as parts of her stirred that hadn't in a long time. Perhaps this woman would accept all of her? Of course she wouldn't jump to conclusions she'd scared more then one friend away with her 'uniquness'

Nodoka blushingly bowed and asked them to be seated and she would bring supper out to them very shortly. She only breathed once the girl was out of eye shot. She knew in her heart she had fallen in love, but also knew in her mind there was no way she stood a chance with such a lovely strong girl. She probably had a handful of younger beautiful girls who hung off her every word. However, the fact was ...Nodoka had fallen under her spell too.

She slowly brought the dishes out one by one...Bowing when she finished and seating herself.

"We may begin." She said softly...and they began to eat, Nodoka slowly looking at Anya occasionally as she did...and at one..point, accidentally met Anya's eyes in mid glance.

Anya held the glance for several moments her eyes showing a sort of affection that no other female would ever get to see. Ducking her head down she focused on her food her body growing hot and needy underneath the constant gaze of the older woman. Looking up after she was almost done eating she bowed her head. "May I please be excused for a moment?" she murmered standing and heading towards the bathroom to try and figure out how to approch Nadoka after dinner. Perhaps she should just kiss her and see what happens? She'd either be denied, or accepted and then she could show the older woman that she had the means in which to produce children if she desired more. Though that would make her seem trampy wouldn't it? "Hmmm, how do I tell Nadoka I love her?" she questioned the mirror.

Chiemi and Nodoka talked for a little while, while Chiemi helped her Mom clear the table and do the dishes, she then went to her bedroom to wait for Anya to come by to continue their slumber party/study night/ Not really intending to study dumb school work night. XD

Meanwhile Nodoka sighed and went to the living room and tried to occupy herself with some television. She had no chance of course of being in the arms of such a cute girl...She was the age to be the girl's mother after all..but oh..how she could imagine being in her arms...and being made love to.

It was about this time the brunette exited smiling slightly as she noticed that Nadoka was alone in the living room. "Hello." she said softly. "I'm sorry I excused myself before the meal was complete, I wasn't feeling well." she figured her best friend was upstairs, so she didn't have much time to talk. "I was wondering, if I could talk to you once Chemi is asleep?" Anya questioned politely. "I have something I want to ask you and I don't think she'll want me to keep her waiting." looking up the stairs briefly she returned her liquid brown eyes onto the older woman a small blush staining her cheeks.

Nodoka meeped as the girl walked in and spoke to her. She nodded "I ...I suppose so..it's nothing serious I hope." Again....just looking at the lovely girl was sending shivers up and down Nodoka's body. Feelings that had been long dormant began to rise in her, and she found herself wishing she was in the girl's arms now.

Back
Top Bottom