Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Starting from Scratch!!

Redneck Wolfqueen

The queen of Rp Drama!!
Alright so a lot of these Plots are probably gonna be Dom/Sub Related cause I've really gotten into that a lot more lately, Happen to a switch in real life. I'm also a brat in real life. I'm a thirty seven year old Straight female, will roleplay as Bi or gay females. By the way if anyone has any plot suggestions by all means shoot me a DM, we'll discuss something.

Dom/Sub #1
A young woman in her mid to late twenties finds herself being dragged to a club that isn't exactly traditional in nature. She accidentally bumps into the owner, finds herself staring at him in aw as he introduces himself then she is given a full tour of the place. She has no idea what this man does for a living outside of running this club, has no idea what his past is like etc.

Dom/Sub#2
A young woman moves to a somewhat small town that has the population of maybe 2300 people, notices cars always across the street from the house she moved into. So one day while she's outside washing her car or doing whatever she see's her male neighbor come out in just jeans no shirt, as he bends overt to pick up the newspaper or whatever she get's a good look at his rock hard upper body. She immediately becomes very wet, has to take a cold shower but what she doesn't know is that her Neighbor is a Dom least at night. During the day he could be a therapist a doctor maybe an OB or a lawyer. This would probably have multiple characters including the two main. My character, Your Character. I imagine him being middle aged late forties early fifties but still good looking, able to get it up.

Dom/Sub#3
A college student freshman sophomore whatever maybe she's pledging for a sorority or she could be the president of said sorority, finds herself in a bind with either her boyfriend or potential lover maybe one of the Frat brothers could be someone she knows from her home town. Or she could be looking to get extra credit from one of her professors, doesn't realize that he's a dom outside of teaching whatever class it is. As for the frat brother maybe he's also been a Dom but never told her because he didn't know how she would react.

Dom/Sub #4
DC Universe- Harley Quinn/Poison Ivy or Harley Quinn/ Batman . The possibilities are endless with this one.

Dom/Sub #5
Boss/Secretary. This one could be inter-racial, the secretary could even be a sexy intern working her way through a business degree in college maybe she's on her last year hence the internship. Something could have forced her to take a leave of absences so she didn't get to finish her last year in a normal fashion, her Boss could be a middle aged Black Man who's having trouble with his marriage maybe he doesn't feel like his wife is doing it for him anymore. During the day he's a very wealthy CEO but at night he's the main Dom at a BDSM club across town.

Dom/Sub #6
My Step Father, step brother are Dom's? A woman in her early twenties maybe a college student lives with her Step father, Step Brother because it's cheaper then living in a dorm or apartment. Her stepfather married her mother when she was eleven or twelve years old, at the time her stepbrother was finishing his last year of high school. Her Freshman year of high school her mother was diagnosed with stage four breast cancer, under went all the treatments had a double mastectomy etc. But the cancer came back with a vengeance, her mother lost the battle a few months after she graduated from high school. Now she's attending college, is surprised her stepbrother would still be living at home she expected him to be married to his high school sweetheart by now.

Dom/Sub #7
Plot Coming Soon.

Dom/Sub #8
Plot Coming Soon.

DDLG
Yes it says little girl daddy dom, don't ask what sparked the interest. Anyways the way I see it is a young woman in her early twenties that emancipated herself from her parents when she was fifteen-sixteen years old for any number of reasons was somehow traumatized to where she regresses, has a vast amount of stuffies etc. Despite being in her early twenties and able to take care of herself she still wants someone to take care of her, be there to be her daddy since she no longer has one due to the emancipation. This can be discussed further over pm, would eventually have smut but would be mostly story based at first. I imagine the man being older or maybe around the same age.

Doctor/Patient Confidentiality
A young woman finds herself in either a rehab facility for either drug addiction alcohol addiction etc, we'll say she's 19-21 years old her mother could be a judge or another ranking member of the justice system maybe she's even a cop I don't care but either way the young woman finds herself in trouble, has two options prison or Rehab.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom