Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Do Taboo Things w this Teen Twink!

Sadboyhours

Super-Earth
—current wants:

1. A stalker/creepy guy plot. Maybe Jason is stalked and even assaulted, but he’s also met a nice new guy. Plot twist, they’re the same person and it isn’t revealed until they’re intimate together consensually! Because yay, that’s hot!

2. Teacher romance, either with wholesomeness on both sides or Jason manipulated/taken advantage of because he’s so infatuated. He could have a poor home life or perhaps he’s just a starry eyed, hormonal teenager.

**3** cop or other authority figure/friend of the family. Jason is a bit young for their relationship to be proper, or maybe it’s the fact they’re so far apart in age and the other guy is close to the family, or something? I just enjoy a man tempted and indulging where he shouldn’t. Similarly, Jason, child of a hero/good guy, X a (reformed? Formerly?) bad guy. The guys older and Jason wants to be out from his parents stifling overprotective ness.

1. An older brother to love on and probably feel guiltily attracted to. It can be one-sided (on either end) and one can even be a bit predatory. (I have two current partners for this so maybe not priority)

2. Serial killer or a stalker! Gore is okay and if you really want Jason to be murdered, he will be cursed to wake up in the last place that he slept. No perma death.) ! Jason’s prettiest when he’s happy, scared, and/or crying. I’m feeling like being cruel to him.

****3. Noncon/just frickin' drug him. who knows. who cares. a fun way to start a one-shot and figure things out between us as writers. Drugs, take advantage of him while he’s drunk, manipulate him, betray him as a best friend, break into his house, date him online just to meet and assault- I’m very keen on depraved angst.

If noncon isn’t your thing then we can try dubcon (blackmail, under the influence of something, etc) or consensual, but there has to be a bit of taboo in there! Age difference, incest, or something else.

Hello! I'm looking to play my main OC, Jason, who is a switch/versatile twink with a bottom lean). Jason's f-list profile here! The TLDR is that he's a pretty/boyishly handsome-faced young man played age 16-23, and he has a penchant for ending up in bad situations.

3rd person POV required, and 1 paragraph or more are heavily preferred. Angst ❤️
Horror, modern, and fantasy are favorites.

Come play a relatively good guy who's going through shit alongside my boy, or who's there for him while he's suffering, or have your character be the bad thing that’s happening to mine!

If you already have ideas then throw them at me; No need to read the whole ideas thing if you already know what you want. If we don’t click, check out the f-list or this thread further and try again!

The bar is low for this one! Dilfs, guys just a little more masc than he is and the same age, it really doesn’t matter. Jason’s just not into men that are more feminine than he is. Fellow twinks could be fine! Maybe he and his buddy feel cuddly and lonely, who knows.

All body types except for extremes are good! Chubby, beefed up, hairy or not, dad bod, big size difference or not.

In regards to monsters/aliens/other species, he loves learning about other species and has ended up in romances with many a monster/non-human. He also smells like prey, (and like something in heat…and his blood is very rich) so of course beasties will come out of the woodwork to seek him out. He can be a human for this, or a deer-boy (from deer ears to a full centaur depending on your wants!)

I have a huge thing for faceless things like robots/object heads, too! including creatures with skull faces and characters with masks 👀

he’s also into women (especially monster women or girls that intimidate him/are sort of big sister energy) and NB folks, such as a masc dom afab person. I AM pickier but I still love them a hell of a lot and he'd love to be the object of a scary creature's affections, male or female or in between.

I adore taboo subjects like abusive relationships and teacher/student, etc. Maybe he's suffering from an abusive household and his professor/HS teacher aches in sympathy for this sad, smart boy that has nobody else? Or maybe the teacher aches for him.

Stalkers, noncon, serial killers. Maybe you're the villain, or maybe you're the one that comes to him in his time of need.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom