Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Darklove's Request thread (only looking for subs)

darklove

Super-Earth
Hello all! Welcome to my little world here. I know these can be lengthy but I advise reading the whole thing!

Some info about me...been RPing off and on for 17 years. I RP in PMs (will accept replies with at least a paragraph but can go up to 8. Might make exceptions), via discord (this is meant more for faster paced replies and will accept minimum of 3 sentences up to about 3 paragraphs), or google docs which is meant for those epic stories of 5+ paragraphs. I do not like one liners. I need something to actually reply to and keep it going on.

My kinks are wide open except for NO scat, vore, gore, mutilation, scat, slime, tentacles or death of a main character.

Some favorites are age gaps, power plays, dirty talk, teasing, and spankings. Kinks are up for discussion though except the no's. I prefer 3rd person, past tense but again this is up for discussion.
**side note: if looking for female Domme and playing a male submissive, he will not be accepted unless open to pegging, receiving rimming, and anal toys. This is to ensure that my Dommes get the male submissives they are looking for. I know it is not everyone's cup of tea but it is theirs.

I am ghost friendly, I get life happens and sometimes we get overwhelmed. Sometimes we take unplanned breaks but more than happy to chat when you come back! I am honest...this happens to me as well.

Now my ladies are dominant, curvy, and powerful. They can be soft and sweet, or hard and cruel. Even a mix if desired. And for the right plot I may be convinced to write as a Futa character instead offemale. But it needs to be good! Including solid reasoning why I couldn't just play a male and female character. lol. *gasps* what? I willingly play multiple characters?

Am looking for both short and long term, as well as story over smut and smut over story. So bring me you ideas, or even your starters!

google docs is darklovedarkheart
discord is darklovedarkheart#8230

Oh, will ALWAYS take on Charmed or The Mortal Instruments fandom RPs!! Also enjoy Harry Potter but I will only play OCs in this. Other fandoms I enjoy are NCIS, Criminal Minds, Disney

settings I enjoy but not limited to:
historical
fantasy
pocket worlds/alternate dimensions
modern
ABO universe...could include furries or shifters BUT could be strictly human with enhanced senses

And here to check and see if you are really paying attention I am adding a bit of a password here to be included with your first message. Either in the body of the message or the title please include 'parental issues' so I know you have paid attention. And it will give me a chuckle.

some pairings off the top of my head to jumpstart some interest
I can play either of these pairings:
mother/child
sisters
teacher/student
boss/employee
shifters
shifter/witch
shifter/human
shifter/vampire
witches
witch/vampire
vampires

pairings where MC is the first listed
witch/human
vampire/human
sugar momma/sugar baby
Mistress/sub or slave
owner/pet (furry)
Ranch owner/help or guest
photographer/model
stalker/prey
manager/celebrity

some specific The Mortal Instruments pairing ideas (who I wish to play will be listed first)
Clary x Jace
Clary x Isabelle
Clary x Simon
Isabelle x anyone
Jocelyn x anyone
OC downworlder x any

Also maybe something Winx related. Either animated show or the Netflix Fate version

When reaching out let me know what gender pairing you are wanting and if coming from this thread or the male one. Looking forward to hearing from you lovelies! IF YOU DO NOT list what gender pairing you are looking for AND if you are coming from the male or female RT in your message then I will know you have not read the whole thing and will not be replying to you.

Last edited:
Hmm. Anyone around fpr some quick back and forth? Just trying not to get lost in a depression pit so looking for other things to occupy my mind.

how about a dominant woman with multiple personalities? A soft Domme, a hard Domme. even a male personality that likes being called daddy. any subs out there for it? Maybe a therapist thinking they can fix MC but tables get turned....

Hospital stay as a caretaker for a patient is beyond exhausting to mind body and soul. Lets play and destress and replenish

Hospital stay as a caretaker for a patient is beyond exhausting to mind body and soul. Lets play and destress and replenish

Need some medical stress distressing. Lol. Anyone up for some fall/halloween fun?
F/f......or f/m but only if pegging allowed. Again I play top only

I got a cold over the holidays and then got COVID. It has been exhausting and terrible. Scary for a while. I have felt like a zombie since before Christmas until the last day or so. Could use a distraction. Some quick back and forth fun anyone? I play male and female DOMINANT characters, so please let me know what kind of pairing you are looking for when reaching out!

Back
Top Bottom