Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx M or NB Looking for Fandoms, Omegaverse, Vampires, and More!

JuniperIris

Meteorite
Hello everyone!

I'm relatively new to this site after not quite finding what I'm looking for on Discord. I'm a literate to advance roleplayer, and I ask that you be the same. My replies typically average 400-1000 or so words, depending on what we are writing.

I prefer to play on Discord (I have a one x one server where I can create channels for us), but I'm open to DMs on here!

I have a heavy preference for MxM or NB x M pairings, but am open to and! I'm willing to take on a female character for the right scenario. I can play either canon characters in fandoms or OCs.

I'm really in the mood for some good smut, but I enjoy a good plot to go with it.

Anyway, here are my lists!

Fandoms (all characters will be aged up)
-Haikyuu
-Kingdom Hearts
-Persona
-Fire Emblem Three Houses
-Final Fantasy VII

Genres
-Supernatural (I would love a vampire x human RP, my character being a feeder for your vampire!)
-Demon/Priest
-Omegaverse
-Slice of Life
-Yakuza/Mafia

Or a combination of a bunch of the above! I enjoy world building and more long-term types of roleplays. I can and will go overboard on plotting if given the chance. (If you're into plotting documents or spreadsheets then we are instantly friends.)

If you have a plot idea you've always wanted to try, run it by me. I love building off ideas!

I have a thing for problematic themes and playing submissive characters and femboys. BDSM, noncon, forced submission, forced feminization, etc.

However, my characters are also more than their role in the bedroom. Don't expect my submissive characters to always be submissive.

Kinks include (but aren't limited to):
-Bondage
-Gags
-Impact play
-Toys
-Size difference
-Lingerie
-Degradation
-Drugs/pheromones
-TPE
-Tentacles
-Non-lethal vore
-Blood play
-Marking
-Cumflation/bulges
-Breeding
-Mindbreak

(Note that these are not required! If there's something you like that's not on this list, please just ask.)

Drop me a message with your Discord # or if you want to talk plot/ideas!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom