Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fantasy Group RP

Garrtic

Planetoid
So i am bouncing around a idea for a Group RP that is basically an entire world.

This would involve player made factions, species, and characters. Players could play the leaders of a faction or just a peasant of said faction/species and anything in between.

The players interactions with eachother and npcs could effect the world. Example alliances and wars could effect things.

I would for the most part control NPC's.

This roleplay would be focused mainly on the story the players developed in the world around them.

Eventually something big will happen that will encourage the players to choose sides and this is were the majority of the rp would stem from.

I just want to see if I can find people interested in playing this. I have alot of experience in world building for dnd, pathfinder, and Whitewolf games so I am no stranger.

The game would have basic rules but nothing to complex because I don't want stuff to get in the way of the role play.

So how many ate still interested so I know this isn't a waste of time for me to build maps and such?
Nvm. Alot of people are. Apparently it was not sending me notifications anymore and when I opened the page I forgot to hit refresh like a moron.

So long as I have alteast 5 people who are interested I will finish out the map as quickly as possible and iron out the rules and set up stuff so people can make races, characters and factions.

Once the world is ready I'll work on a character and faction! I'm also willing to work with everyone else!

since i don't know were people are going to place factions i am going to wait to name locations. i am building the main world map and will then break it into regions.

The most basic map. only only has a few named locations. if i have enough people interested i can create the group officially and then as people choose locations they want to be i can build the maps for those locations and name the locations. If i get no one to take a location i will name it myself and then build the detailed map for that location after i fill it with NPC's

Attachments

• World of Arklia.jpg
    World of Arklia.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 11
i have 2 places selected for 2 races already multiple people and factions can be in the same location cause they are going to be big enough to support probably 2 to 5 factions at a time depending on location obviously larger areas can support more and a little island less.

I'm still intrigued, but unsure what the story premise, nature of interaction will be. I worry that a group of PCs all in different parts of the world would mean a lot of us twiddling thumbs.

Also looking forward to seeing char sheets.

I'm still intrigued, but unsure what the story premise, nature of interaction will be. I worry that a group of PCs all in different parts of the world would mean a lot of us twiddling thumbs.

Also looking forward to seeing char sheets.

Very well put. It will be the characters and writers that make or break this for me. I'm not yet seeing much interaction between players yet, until we get to that point, it is hard to say what we have. I've thrown out an idea of my own but am also willing to jump into someone else's idea if I can fit.

I am writing the templates up. To do character I have to get the species done. I got the main story thread up.

I put the main threat up in group. Will try to get the templates up tonight and maybe a character or two.

who is still interested in this? its kinda died cause i got busy. but i am building the discord now and the maps and want to get people in now so it doesn't get pushed aside because i don't notice people interacting >.< i got a discord created. its bare bones but i can invite people and begin building everything and people can start playing.

Back
Top Bottom