Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sex and Intrigue on the Orient Express

xavierrol

Old Dog, New Tricks
Supporter
I'm looking to create a setting where people can create characters of varying style and complexity and insert them onto the famed Orient Express along the characters of others. This will be the route from Paris to Istanbul for our purposes, though some characters could start from London. Encounters can range from simple sexual liaisons, to international espionage. Perhaps even murder (though I would likely create a character or two as victims rather than you kind people killing each other off). The nature of a train trip allows for characters to come and go which lends itself well to the nature of group RPs from my experience.

I am leaning towards having it take place in the 1930's so lots of potential geopolitical stuff and no cell phones. I don't have a lot of rules or anything at this point but am mainly looking to gauge interest. I believe the trip took about six days, so could be of limited duration but if we find we like it, we can always head back in the other direction to keep things going or even introduce different characters to freshen things up.

WL_ORIENT_EXPRESS.jpg

I have fewer cities listed on the top post of the OOC thread, but I do believe the route is the same. I'm happy to add stops if you think that helps us but probably best discussed in the other thread.

I have a couple of niche's to fill in this group RP that is just getting started. PM me if interested.

Back
Top Bottom