Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Naughty Ninja/Samurai adventures~me and Bound To Pleasure

((Would you like me stop the anal, or is it just your character that doesn't like it?))

"Now why is that? Does my beautiful samurai wish to use another part of her body to satisfy her second lover?" the leader asked with a taunting laugh.

(( No, anal is fine -ish a yaoi fan xD- The character just isn't used to it ))

She bit her lip; unable to really answer; moaning out as the pair of men violated her body; she felt her heart racing and her body shaking from the unfamilare pleasures of being taken by the pair of men.

((Ah, good to know.^_^ Also, just tell me when you want Kira to come in and save the day.))

"That's it, just relax and let us treat you to amazing pleasure." whispered the leader, thrusting into her harder and faster, whilst his compantion gradually sped up in her ass, still mauling her breasts from behind.

She gasped, moaning out all the louder as the pair of men put on a show for the rest; she was panting hard now, her body being forced closer and closer to a climax; The roughness of the man from behind on her breasts made her cry out in pleasure; her large breasts were very sensative.

The leader was thoroughly pleased with how far the proud samurai had fallen. She started defiant, but was crying out in pure lust and pleasure as she was violate by a couple of random bandits. Knowing her climax was close, the two men sped their pace up even further. He couldn't wait till this woman got herself under control again and he could see the look on her face when she realized what she was doing.

She moaned out loudly' arching her back as the pair of men continued to thrust hard and fast into her; her panting growing heavier and faster. She tilted her head back and cried out in pleasure as she came harder than she had in years. Afterwards her mind calmed a bit and the full weight of the shame hit her and she relised what she was giving into.

Not long after she climaxed, the two men groaned in unison as they filled her up with their seed. The man in her ass pulled out and fell to the ground, exhausted.

"Now, I hope you please the rest of my men as you've pleased me." he said with a smirk, letting her naked body fall to the ground as his other men closed in.

she shivered and cringeed slightly as she felt the men fill her up with cum. She gasped as they both pulled out and she was dropped to the ground. Before she could even get the chance to raise herself up she found she was serounded all the men driven into a sexual frenzy by her. She whimpered; oh how she wish she had her blade in hand. These bandits would pose no threat to her if she just had a single weapon. Now she was at the compleat mercy of the group.

Back
Top Bottom