Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

gothicGumshoe

Meteorite
Hi all!

I'm gothicGumshoe, a semi-amateur writer that's been writing/role-playing for 15 years. Here be roleplaying plots/thread ideas for my male OC's/fan characters.

I'll bump when I have more concepts; please tab through the slides to see OOC commentary and general themes/kinks.

• Activity I'm active during the hours of ~6:00 to 21:00 (GMT-8) most weekdays with a bit more time on the weekends. I work a regular 9-5 job but I may find time during my work day to reply to threads (especially if it's slow)

I will do my best to reply at least once/day and if there's any issues preventing me from doing so, I will let you know.

• Preferred Method of Roleplaying I am down to play either in public forums or in private discord chat. Please PM me for my Discord link

• Method Preferences I am down to play either in public forums or in private discord chat. Please PM me for my Discord link if that is the way you'd like to go.

• Length Preferences I prefer writing multi-sentence/paragraph RP's. I am not anal about reply lengths but I will do my best to match my partner's effort.

• Plotting/OOC Chat I enjoy chatting about/plotting various RP scenarios with my partners and encourage them to reach out to plan future stories! I am more than happy to end a thread when it's run its course and start a new one with the same characters.

• Godmodding The only god-modding I am concerned about is with regards to my own characters. Introducing unexpected elements into a scene is fine (great even!) but I lose engagement when my partners try to dictate my character's actions/emotions.

• Favorite Kinks Bondage, Discipline, Power-gaps, Age-gaps, Incest/Step-Incest, Mating Cycles/Heat, Corruption, Mind-break/Personality Shift, Training/Slave Training, Strong-Willed Submissives, Romance/Dark Romance, Creative Use of Sex Toys

• Turnoffs Gore, Scat, Urine, Mutilation, Inflation, Diapers, Infantilization, Macro/Micro, Snuff

Real-Life Scenarios

These are scenarios that most commonly mirror modern or historical settings with low magic/supernatural elements.

Family Planning (M+ x F)

• Being a surrogate has always been something you've considered, but when the right price comes along, you find it hard to refuse. You arrange to meet the couple at their scenic mountain lodge, and decide to toast your new partnership with a glass of champagne...only to pass out and come-to with your wrists suspended from the ceiling.

In vitro fertilization is a costly proposition and Mr. and Mrs. Jones are a do-it-yourself kind of couple. You'll still be paid for your services, of course, it's just that Mr. Jones is going to take a more personal hand in ensuring that you carry his child.
  • Kidnapping, Non-con, Bondage, Impregnation, Gangbang, Forced Bisexuality, Multiple Orgasms, Creampie
  • This is a quick and dirty scenario that can breed (ha) a wide variety of side-scenes and one-off roleplays. This can be as short as a scene or two or can stretch on through multiple scenes as the weekend with the Jones' stretches on longer than it ought to. Escape attempts, parties with friends, and Stockholm Syndrome are all directions this plot could go in.

The Warden's Game (M x Any)

• The judge gave you a choice; either serve your time in prison or take a much shorter sentence at an experimental correctional facility for a few months. The deal seemed almost too good to be true and soon after arriving at the Hartbrekker Correctional Institute, you learned that you were right. Now in the clutches of a mysterious warden hell-bent on "rehabilitating" your criminal tendencies, you find yourself subjected to strange, humiliating, and strangely exhilarating punishments designed to push you past your limits.

Will you hold out against Dr. Hartbrekker's manipulations, committed to hanging on to the harmful elements of your personality that ran you afoul of the law? Or will you behave and let the good doctor help you?
  • Bondage, Brainwashing, Humiliation/Degredation, Enforced Nudity, Use of Sex-Toys, Forced Orgasm, Drugs, Hypnosis, Medical Kink, Correctional Kink
  • This scenario would fit equally well in reform school/asylum settings. The main appeal of this situation for me is the power struggle between the Doctor character and the victim patient.

Collection (M x F)

• Struggling to pay bills, you receive a letter in the mail that your debt has been purchased by a private entity who wishes to arrange a meeting to discuss your payment options. You're surprised to find that the money is far more than you thought you owed, but Mr. Black, as the mysterious man calls himself, offers you a choice.

Either saddle the enormous sum yourself or agree to pay using your body.

Should you accept, you will find yourself at the beck and call of someone keen on having you all to himself and who will use every unscrupulous trick at his disposal to keep you on your knees as long as he pleases.
  • Dom/sub, Training, Possessiveness, Dark Romance
  • This is one of my older/go-to roleplays I've worked and reworked in a variety of situations in the past. It's open enough that a variety of kinks/personality types could slot equally well into the situation. This works best as a slow build up, with more and more being asked of the client-character until they find themselves too deep to swim to shore. This could end happily or end with Mr. Black dead Great Gatsby style in his own pool; either way should be a good time!

Urban Fantasy Scenarios

These are scenarios that mirror the real world with noticeably fantastical elements (i.e. magicians, vampires, werewolves) interwoven.

The Mysterious Fortress of Dr. M (M x F)

• As an up-and-coming superhero, you're looking to take down a mysterious criminal mastermind that has plagued your city for months; the mysterious Dr. M who uses strange powers to get innocent people to commit crimes for him. Despite every hero in the city looking for him, nobody has managed to catch a break...until now.

A two-bit thug you capture spills the location of Dr. M's secret lair hidden underneath an old housing project at the edge of town. Hoping to finally make a name for yourself, you set off alone to take the criminal fiend by surprise...only to find that you may have played right into his hands.

Will you hold out under Dr. M's sinister psychic powers until your comrades come rescue you? Or will you find yourself bent to the unholy will of the mysterious Dr. M?
  • Superhero, Non-con, Master/Slave, Improper Use of Superpowers, Hypnosis, Brainwashing
  • Who saves the hero in need of saving? This scenario pits your superhero against a mysterious manipulator and master of illusions set on making your character part of his brainwashed army. Hypnosis in this case is not "I overpower your character and they do what mine wants"; I welcome a back and forth power struggle played out in the theater of the mind.

Bed Bug's Bite (M x F)

• They say there's a forum somewhere on the dark web; a place where a user named BedBug appears. The legend goes that if you ask BedBug for what you really, truly want in life, you will find a way to get it. People dying of cancer are suddenly cured, thousands of dollars in debt are erased mysteriously, and exes that left years prior suddenly find themselves falling in love again.

But there is always a price to pay for such miracles.

A ravenous incubus prowls the dark corners of the internet, feeding on desire and binding mortals in a night of hellish rapture. Those who find themselves desperate enough to seek his help must beware...the Bed Bug's Bite!
  • Bondage, Non-Con, Supernatural, Monstrous Male
  • My take on an erotic version of 80's horror movies like Nightmare on Elm Street. Your character enters into a pact with a demon that feeds on their desires and who uses his powers to fuck with your character (figuratively and extremely literally). Your character might serve their sentence out, or might try and find a way to banish the wretched letch once and for all.

Fantasy Scenarios

These are scenarios that take place in an alternate fantasy world with magic and supernatural races (orcs, elves, dragons, etc) and traditionally fantastical settings.

Conquered (M x F)

• Your father's kingdom has been beset by an invading army for years. Your knights can hold out no longer, your fields are constantly pillaged and raided, and rumors of dissent amongst the common folk reaches your ears every day.

One day, the commander of the opposing army offers a truce, one that would give your people enough time to recover and potentially launch a counterattack in the future. In return, he wants you to be brought before him in chains to serve as his personal captive for the duration of the truce.

Now you find yourself kneeling at the feet of the man that brought ruin to your country since you were young. Do you try to resist, finding ways to sabotage the enemy army from your place behind the ranks? Or will the shockingly gentle touch of a warlord cause a change of heart?
  • Master/slave, Romance (possibly), Fantasy
  • This scenario can be played out with a variety of fantasy races (i.e. orcs conquering humans, humans conquering elves, dragonborn conquering beastpeople) depending on your fancy. Warrior princesses would be especially interesting to roleplay with, having clashed with her captor numerous times (and possibly having gained their respect in the process). Mutual worldbuilding would also be really fun to explore in OOC chats

Fandom Scenarios

These are scenarios pertaining to established works of fiction/characters/universes. If you have a plot in these universes, feel free to suggest!

I'm listing the characters I feel strongest writing as well as some of my preferred canon relationships. That said, I'm pretty open to playing other characters and multishipping as long as it isn't under the No-Fly Ships tab.

*Note: All Characters Depicted will be over the age of 16 in any ERP Scenarios.

• Zuko
    Sokka
    Hakoda
    Bolin
  • Zuko/Katara
    Zuko/Sokka
    Zuko/Azula
    Zuko/Toph
    Zuko/Mai
    Zuko/Suki
    Zuko/Ty Lee
    Zuko/Jin

Sokka/Suki
    Sokka/Zuko
    Sokka/Ty Lee
    Sokka/Toph

Bolin/Korra
    Bolin/Asami

Mako/Korra
  • Ozai/Zuko

Avatar the Last Airbender, DC Comics, Homestuck, Kingdom Hearts, Marvel, Monster Hunter, My Hero Academia, Naruto, One Piece, Overwatch, RWBY, Star Wars, World of Darkness, Zelda

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom