Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Multi-para, Doubling, Romance, SOL, Fandoms, 80’s/90’s Aesthetic

[M4F] Multi-para, Doubling, Romance, SOL, Fandoms, all with a 80’s/90’s feel!(20+ only plz)

Hello everyone, I’m going to list bullet points below for what I’m seeking. Quick bio: I’ve been writing for 15+ years, I am looking for someone around the age of 20-30 to write with. As I don’t have time during the day or week to reply super consistently as in rapid fire responses, so, someone with a life already would probably be ideal to work around. We all get busy and I will try to stay up in OOC, with memes, headcanons, playlists and YouTube links! If you don’t want any of that let me know ahead of time.

* Please be some what literate. I’m not a grammar Nazi as I make my own mistakes but I need to be able to **read** your post and understand it.

* Discord, this is my preferred platform and I will not deviate from that.

* Just because it’s stated above that I’m looking for people 20 and older doesn’t mean this will all be NSFW type content. Smut is not my end goal here. So, fade to black is always an option.

* Other topics such as death, drugs, depression and other mental issues are always on the table! As if fluffy and angst filled plots!

* Themes I am looking for are: Fluff, Drama, Friends to lovers, Enemies to lovers as well as long lost friends to lovers, High school, College and workplace environments are some settings I’m very familiar with.

* Genres are: Romance, Comedy, Rom-Com, and Slasher/Final Girl

* Pairings are what I play off the most. I follow various muses for stories and the one I’m currently shipping with my OC is an of age Lindsay Weir from Freaks and Geeks. Also, doubling is an absolute must for me, so throw some names at me and I’ll happily research them for you!

* I’m also looking for a type of 90’s aesthetic. Can be modern but I want a 90’s vibe if we can figure out how to make it work.

So, I guess that’s it for this post. When you reach out please be serious in your inquiry, I’ll offer a list of fandoms on request also a list of horror franchises we might sandbox and/or write an AU for. Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from some of you!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom