Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB Ego-Sexuality - An Exploration of Love and Romance with Oneself. (Selfcest)

ApocryphalBuffy

Planetoid
This is a niche character-request looking for a specific thing, a character falling in love with another version of herself. This could be through cloning, multiversal shenanigans, magic, or the like. It is not about identical twin sisters, as much as I enjoy those scenarios as well.

This is about romantic love and the reasons why a character falls in love with herself and not with anybody else on the planet. What kind of psychological state or what kind of life events lead to this? Selfcest is included and expected, though there is no question about whether it is sex or masturbation. It's sex. Masturbation involves knowing exactly what you are going to do to yourself. While selfcest is with the person who knows you best, surprise and new experiences learned when the characters' lives diverged are possible.

I am limiting this to "canon" characters because they have fleshed out personalities that give us a common frame of reference. OCs are all well and good, but I won't know a lot of the nuances of yours and you won't know them of mine. Canons are the best way to go about this, I think.

F-List Profile
Character List
Movies

Padme Amidala
Rey
Hermione Granger
Natasha Romanov
Wanda Maximoff
Pepper Potts
Ramona Flowers

TV

Buffy Summers