Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MxF My Asian Wives - A Relationship Conflict

Looking4RP

Super-Earth
Hello all

I am not great with making a fancy looking post/prompt, but hopefully my vision and writing can make up for a lack of color here.

So where to start? Well... I had a dream recently that I have been unable to get out of my head. The most I can remember from it was how I was a lucky man of 2 Asian girlfriends. Girlfriends I caught fighting over who was going to marry me first, and which was going to be the better wife.

They were both attractive of course, but very different styles and attitudes.

The first was the loudest and most aggressive, she was very arrogant, gloating about how we'd be doing so much fucking on our honeymoon. How it's all we're going to do even after the marriage ceremony. That sex is how you keep a man, and nobody can fuck, tease or satisfy me like her. She's a gold digger, but she can afford to be with a body and bitchy, but confident, attitude like hers.

My second girlfriend was much more reserved, shy, but adamant that I'm a man who appreciates a good house wife just as much as sex. A classy, romantic, and loving girl who is subservient and knows how to clean, cook and make sure her husband is completely happy at all times. She wants nothing more than to see me smile. She is full of love and submission.

I'd love to find someone who would like to play this out with me. In my dream, I caught them arguing outside, so perhaps we could start there? Open to your ideas.

I'm okay with playing the wives here and there, too, if you don't always want to handle multiple characters. Look forward to hearing from you.

Kinks: public fucking, romance, catty-women, harem, fighting, drama, slutty outfits, heels, showing off, twerking, lots of cum, worship

Limits: feet, bathroom, violence, rape, pegging

Back
Top Bottom