Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[[DAV and NAMINE]] A Master's Love for the Weird Ones

Death Angel Vox

Planetoid
Andrew walked through the familiar city looking for the ally in which held the door to the slave's black market. As he found it, he checked to make sure no one was follwing and entered discreetly, looking around to the front desk. "I am here to buy..." was all he could get out and the employee rushed to where the back room was. He pulled out the keys and began to follow Andrew as he walked and inspected each woman and man within the large cages. Each girl was good looking and all were willing for anything, just some wasn't what he was looking for until he found her...

[[your up]]

Ruzoira Mackron was standing there just smiling away always smiling, even though she was a little quiet just because she is a little shy. She looked at the guy, and she wondered if the guy would picked her or not. Ruzoira just a little bit afraid of people just because she is always trying to figure out why people would pick the other ones, but not her. Sure she is quiet and shy, but she is drop-dead gorgeous and a rare jewel one of a kind girl who will please her master if she could get one.

(u 're up)

As Andrew walked past Ruzoira he stopped at turned toward her, admiring he sultry body and pointed to her. "This one will do, she seems like the type I need." he explained and moved over to the purchasing table. Displacing his moeny from his pocket he walked back over with the contract and showed it to her. "I own you now, you will do whatever I say, when I say. Follow me to my home and we shall began to training." he said walking back out into the ally and back onto the side walk.

Ruzoira just followed her new master, towards his home, and she smiled all the way there. She wanted to be so badly purchased she actually gotten her wish, and she walked 2 inches behind him, and she wanted to make sure she made him so very happy. Ruzoira won't talk but she can understand people.

Looking at the contract with a smile, he turned with a raised brow. "A mute huh? I will make you talk, don't you worry about that." he smiled and walked up his driveway into his average sized home. "Your room is in the back with the toys, along with your outfits and a set of rules on the door. Get aquainted and come meet me in my room." he ordered and ventured into his chamber taking all his clothes off stretching...

Ruzoira got to her room, and saw everything, and she changed into the other clothes that was put out for her. She wondered if she could make it work between her and her new master. She really wants to please her master.

Back
Top Bottom