Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kiss Me More (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

PoisonousIvee

Cluster
"Alright, Chat, that's going to do it for today." The computer screen went from the menu screen of Demon Souls to a fullscreen web cam. Moirai smiled sympathetically at the waterfall of protest from her viewers, reaching to pull back her hair and let it drop slowly as she stretched.
"Yes, yes, I know, it wasn't a full stream today, I'm sorry, but I have real life things to do. Adult things that need done. I hope you all understand." She said, "We'll do a full stream tomorrow, promise." She smiled warmly as everyone wished her goodbye and see you laters, waving gently to her web cam.
"Take care, everyone. Thank you so much to everyone who donated, it helps out a lot, you have no idea what it means to me. I will see you all tomorrow. Remember to always smile and love yourself as I love you." She said before her outro screen took over the web cam. She muted her mic and sighed softly, waiting for everyone to filter out enough that she could go offline. Adriel was going to be home soon, and she didn't like streaming when he was home. It felt mean, and she didn't want him thinking she put her streams before him. She went offline and turned off her computer, standing and stretching out her body after sitting in her chair for about six hours.
"I wonder what he'll want for dinner.." She muttered before grabbing her phone.
"Hi baby! You've almost returned to me and I wanted to know what you wanted to eat? I'll make you whatever you want!"

He checked his phone and smiled. "Oh, hello! Was the stream good? And I'll take whatever my loving wife to be is willing to make"

"The stream was great! Had a lot of fun today! How does homemade lasagna sound? I bought everything for it the other day. I even got salami for itđź’•"

She smiled softly, "Ok I'll get started right now so it'll be ready for you when you come home."

"Of course love" She set her phone down and went to work, tying her long inky hair up to keep it out of the way.

He had a picture of them at his desk, Moirai smiling big as she could as she held onto him tight. It was from one of their more recent dates, and it gave him moral through the long days at his desk.

He smiled to himself and tried to focus again on work. She proved a really good distraction, however.

She made another happy noise as she kissed back, pressing into him, "Dinner will get cold...~" She teased quietly against his lips.

Back
Top Bottom