Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Digital Girl, Real Guy (Longterm Scifi)

Blazorna

At parity with pears...
A low profile programmer works as a product designer for a chat program that's popular for the fact adults can express their sexual interests without consequences. The programmer was designing an avatar for demonstrations of his products, but he unexpectedly caught an unknown virus that infected his PC. The virus unexpectedly granted the avatar artificial intelligence and became self aware. Now, the pair are trying to figure things out, including the sexual and romantic tension between the two of them despite one is perverted, and the other is digital and always wanting to learn about things, both in and out of sex.

This is a revised version of a plot that I have done in the past, but I want to include actual romance this time around.

Kinks would be slutty outfits, consensual Master-slave, bondage, exhibitionism, and romance. I can add or change things to accommodate anything that you enjoy, as long as it's not in my limits.

Limits are no death, sexual violence, anything that belongs in the toilet, and minors. If there's a nonfatal variation of something, I can allow it if I know how it works first.

I commit to a plot, and I match my partner's efforts, usually at least two paragraphs and then some at times. I'm not going to demand you consistently keeping certain lengths, as long as it's enough for me to work with. As for my frequency, I am pretty slow with work and life, but I WILL reply as soon as I can. If I don't say anything for about a week, please contact me, do not assume that I ditched. I am very patient for my partner to respond. I might check in on how you are doing if you fell quiet. If you're losing interest, or something comes up and you want to stop, please contact me about it. Otherwise I will just wait, and won't hassle you to it. Had a lot of people ditch me without warning lately, and I am sick of that shit...

I do have a preference for having a female partner for having organic reactions. Sorry, but knowing that I am with a male partner's very distracting.

If interested, or have any questions, please contact me.

Back
Top Bottom