Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Making Ninja lovers & their enemies

WanderingBlackDragon

World Hopper
Disclaimer
The following thread will contain discussions of themes including sexual assault/rape, cuckholdry/neotare. While I plan to keep things within site guidelines, this thread may be uncomfortable for some. You have been warned.

Foreword
Okay, with that out of the way, let's actually get into it! So, I'm rebuilding a set of ninja characters and their enemies. The protagonists each have a core personality trait and style of loving that I'm trying to put into words. Meanwhile, their nemeses; The Dirty Ninja Mob, each represent an antithesis of those characters' personality/love style. Since I included a few new characters in the protagonists' group, Dirty Ninja Mob would need a couple of such characters to contrast them.

The Good Guys & Their Love styles
I have the following worked out so far:
  • Asura: A sage who was born & raised in temples or shrines studying various spells and exorcism techniques. In terms of personality, it's easiest to think of Tanjiro from Demon Slayer, if he existed in the Naruto universe. Has a Boy Next Door and Big Brother/little brother sort of personality that makes him dependable, supportive, assuring and down-to-earth. Though, he does have a strong passion for the girl(s) he loves.
    • His type of girls tend to be priestesses/nuns/religious or spiritual maidens of some sort, spirits/deities/demons, close-knit friend groups, or even a family of sisters/cousins (not his sisters/cousins), and possibly Mother-daughter/Aunt-niece duos. There's an emphasis on spiritual connection and emotional intimacy.
  • [Shinkage]: I'm still deciding on his codename. A trickster whose background I'm still working out. I do have an idea of him coming from a more urban background. Perhaps he's a thief, or maybe he was even born into a crime family (triad or yakuza) that he's escaped from. In terms of personality, he's meant to be a Casanova or Prince Charming sort. I just imagine someone with James Bond vibes who has a penchant for seduction.
    • This guy tends to prefer forbidden relationships, such as Student-teacher/Older person-younger person, perhaps a policewoman if he's a criminal/fugitive, women who are married or in a relationship that they're miserable in (neglectful or abusive partner). He also has a thing for performers like idol singers, musicians, actresses, models, or perhaps an heiress or politician's daughter/princess. Also enjoys maids, secretaries or women in uniform. I should note any of his romantic/sexual stories are meant to be consensual.
  • Mowgli: A wild-child that's grown up in the wilderness and is still getting used to society. His personality is similar to someone like Luffy from One Piece and basically your loveable idiot. So, he's meant to be funny or fun to be around, in general.
    • For Mowgli, I typically see him with animal-eared girls (your catgirls, kitsune, etc) anthros, ginjinka pokemon. But, I do feel like I could flesh this out more. What other types would a more nature-focused person have? Perhaps someone from a more tribal culture like the Native Americans, Ainu people?
  • Shur'Iara: A Drow or Half-Drow who is the son of a kunoichi and swordsman respectively. As such he excels with practically any edged weapon. I'm not sure if I have a canon character or archetype to compare him to, but Shur'Iara is meant to be cool and even mysterious. He does have a thing for art and likes to sketch and is handy at a forge.
    • Shur'Iara would prefer swordswomen, fellow Elves & Half-Elves, and possibly living weapons. Think Pyra & Mythra from Xenoblade or any other "Blade" from that game. I think I could include artists in that pool.
  • The Master: I imagine he'd be some sort of shapeshifter in most cases, but I'm trying to work out his character. I don't know if I plan to have him involved in any romance. But, I'm placing him here for context when I get to the villains. The Master is meant to be wizened and experienced. So, he'd most likely be present to lend advice to his students
    • If I do anything romantic, I'd imagine he'd prefer mature women. I know for fact he's grossed out at the idea of bedding young girls, though.

And now, The Dirty Ninja Mob
Again, this section will discuss uncomfortable topics such as rape, cuckholdry, etc. You have been warned (again)
Originally, The Dirty Ninja Mob was a quartet; three disciples and their master. They also already have personalities and kinks, but I'm not sure how they'd line up against the protagonists they're meant to contrast.

• Ryona: He'd be like Christian Grey if he were a ninja, and the writing was more honest about him being abusive. He also dresses more like someone trying too hard to look like a Dominant than an actual ninja. He'd be a contrast of Asura. Where Asura is about emotional intimacy and is like a Big Brother; Ryona is a sadist who's all domination through intimidation and pain. His weapons are mostly torture implements such as whips & chains, paddles of various sizes (including a Buster Sword-sized one), even tasers. Basically anything used to restrain and inflict as much pain until the victim is overwhelmed.

Not sure what kind of girls Ryona would target, if he even has a type. On one hand, it seems like I should have him target the same kinds of girls Asura likes, but that doesn't seem to gel with his personality. Perhaps he should be a "Bitchbreaker"? Going after women of status and beating them down to "put them in their place"?​
  • Saimin: Plain and simple, he's like Mystery or those other cringey "Pickup Artists" who're really just sleezebags who have no idea what the hell they're talking about and their "pickup" techniques are just sexual assault/rape with extra steps. His specialty is illusions, hypnosis and other mind altering spells & drugs. Where [Shinkage] is about seducing women to help take away their worries and feel alive; Saimin is about taking away their free will and even their personality, reducing them to mindless sex dolls.

I'd need to think of what kinds of women Saimin would target. But, I imagine he'd want to go after girls who are popular, like the popular girl at your school, a celebrity, girls like that.​
  • Futari (still working the name): When I created him, I was imagining a caricature of what right-wing conservatives & TERFs think crossdressers and trans-women are; a creepy man pretending to be a woman to infiltrate female-exclusive spaces to have his way with the women there.* I should note this guy is NOT meant to represent actual crossdressers and trans-women in any shape or form. His backstory was supposed to involve him having an arranged bride who eloped with her lesbian lover.

As such, he is very focused on lesbian conversion and feels he needs to "punish and reeducate" lesbians. Hence, he uses techniques that turn him into a hermaphrodite/futanari in order to infiltrate female spaces. Other techniques involve weaponizing his female form (think of the anime Keijo). I don't know which of the Ninja he'd contrast, but so far he sounds like an antithesis of Shur'Iara. Where Shur'Iara is mysterious, and depending on the setting has to hide his race to blend in with modern human society, Futari would lie about his gender in order to get close to his targets.

Obviously, his choice of targets are lesbians. Well, at least the attractive ones you'd see in anime like Sakura Trick, Valkyrie Drive, Strawberry Panic, Sono Hanabira, etc.​
  • Fuketsu Rounin: The Master's rival who's known him since they were students. Fuketsu is a master in his own right and his methods are numerous. Obviously, since he'd been training the others. He ought to have some techniques unique to him (perhaps by holding out on his disciples). Such as spouting tentacles, cloning himself... And others that I'd need to think about. Being a dirty old man, Fuketsu will target just about any pretty girl, hell even femboys if they pass enough in his eyes. This would also contrast him against The Master, who's against touching young girls at his age.​
  • So, I need one more, particularly someone who'd contrast Mowgli in terms of personality/love style (or rape style in his case?). But right now, I don't any any ideas.​

I realize this is long, but I do need to get everything out so you'd have context. I look forward to your thoughts/suggestions.

Back
Top Bottom