Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Succubus Possessing A Innocent Soul by RobBase086 and beta

RobBase086

Banned
Banished
Devlin was very unhappy with the results of his succubus who was not getting enough souls to take for the devil. He looks at his beautiful succubus now. "You have not captured enough souls to please me! You must pay for this by being punished!" As he stands there with anger at her. As he listens to her reasons as to why she could not claim souls for him. It makes Devlin grow more angry than before.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3391/3257524132_dbaea866d2_o.jpg">http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3391/325 ... 66d2_o.jpg</a><!-- m -->

Lillibat stood before Devlin's little inquisitorial session. A scowl on her face could not convey her irritation and anger, appearing as merely a sexy little pout. "Punish me? After all I've done for us?" The violet demoness huffed, her ample bosom straining in her skimpy leather sling bikini. "Times have changed greatly in the human world, Devlin. Souls are a rarity in a world where superstitions cannot cow the humans!"

Though she had thought the large supply of fraternity boy souls would have brought SOME measure of gratitude...an entire house seduced and enslaved to her should be an adequate display of her worth!

beta said:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3391/3257524132_dbaea866d2_o.jpg

Lillibat stood before Devlin's little inquisitorial session. A scowl on her face could not convey her irritation and anger, appearing as merely a sexy little pout. "Punish me? After all I've done for us?" The violet demoness huffed, her ample bosom straining in her skimpy leather sling bikini. "Times have changed greatly in the human world, Devlin. Souls are a rarity in a world where superstitions cannot cow the humans!"

Though she had thought the large supply of fraternity boy souls would have brought SOME measure of gratitude...an entire house seduced and enslaved to her should be an adequate display of her worth!

"Well Lilibat I am sorry but it is not good enough!' As he looked at her pretty angry as he saw that she was trying to get out of her punishment now but it would not work because he is not a sucker for a look like that. "Yes punish you! You started out great when you were good at taking souls and now you just want to give me a frat house? That is not good enough for me! I need more souls than that!" As he then placed her into a rare red jewel that no one has ever seen before and created a special band as well. "You will remain in here until a innocent soul for you to take over and posses. The more souls she takes the more powers she shall have to use on her innocent ment that she seduces!"

Then Devlin hands the banded ring to another servant and tells them to take this up where the humans live for a innnocent victim to be possessed by Lilibat.

Lilli cursed and screamed as she was unwillingly dispersed from the physical plane, her essences sucked into that specially crafted gem. The red stone slowly changed into a vibrant amethyst as she was fully sealed within...

Some time later, on the surface world, two young and sweet people killed some time at the local mall.

Melissa smiled happily, hugging herself on the arm of her boyfriend as they strolled along through the mall corridor. The lovely brunette had had to coax particularly hard to get her boyfriend up and out again...but then she had to coax hard for him to promise to take her out for something special in the first place, and he had promised her in fact.

"I'm so glad we got to do this..." she said, blushing a little as she hugged herself to his arm

beta said:
Lilli cursed and screamed as she was unwillingly dispersed from the physical plane, her essences sucked into that specially crafted gem. The red stone slowly changed into a vibrant amethyst as she was fully sealed within...

Some time later, on the surface world, two young and sweet people killed some time at the local mall.

Melissa smiled happily, hugging herself on the arm of her boyfriend as they strolled along through the mall corridor. The lovely brunette had had to coax particularly hard to get her boyfriend up and out again...but then she had to coax hard for him to promise to take her out for something special in the first place, and he had promised her in fact.

"I'm so glad we got to do this..." she said, blushing a little as she hugged herself to his arm

Devlin smiled and laughed about Lilis actions because they were quite amusing to him as she vanished into a beautiful crafted gem. As he liked the Amethyst that Lili was sealed in until she is able to possess a innocent soul to do his bidding.

Rob hugged Melissa back because he knew that he had made her happy about taking her shopping now like he had promised her. Rob who loved the feel of his beautiful girlfriend so close to his body. She had a very nice body but for some reason he thinks that a private Catholic school had caused her to have the moral values to wait til marriage to have sex. "I am glad that you are happy sweetie!" As he felt her hug him now and he embraced her himself now.

Melissa giggled a little. She knew he was frustrated a little by her wishes to remain abstinent. Their little sessions of affection never went much further beyond heavy petting....she did love him, though....secretly she held out the hope that eventually, they might be more than mere boyfriend and girlfriend....the thought always made her smile, nibbling her lower lip in that way of hers when she had playful or secretive thoughts.

Their steps took them closer to a small section where two jewelry stores competed for sales in the same square space. "What was your surprise that you wanted to show me?" she chirped, her large dark eyes intent on his.

beta said:
Melissa giggled a little. She knew he was frustrated a little by her wishes to remain abstinent. Their little sessions of affection never went much further beyond heavy petting....she did love him, though....secretly she held out the hope that eventually, they might be more than mere boyfriend and girlfriend....the thought always made her smile, nibbling her lower lip in that way of hers when she had playful or secretive thoughts.

Their steps took them closer to a small section where two jewelry stores competed for sales in the same square space. "What was your surprise that you wanted to show me?" she chirped, her large dark eyes intent on his.

He was not happy that she would not want to explore more of what he could show her making love to her on how much she meant to him. Rob did love Melissa very much and wanted to make her happy by respecting her wishes of waiting until they were married to have any sex at all. He held her hand as they walked through the mall and he did have plans to take this relationship to the next level by asking Melissa to marry him. He was filled with mixed emotions and was not sure if she would say yes or not when he proposed to her.

"Well I just figured that I would surprise you with something that you will eventually find out about." As he smiled about it and all.

Melissa sighed, a wry little smile on her face as she playfully nudged her elbow into his ribs. "Oh, stop teasing, already!" she giggled. She was never much of a patient one when it came to surprises or secrets, always thinking them such great fun.

She looked up, as they passed the upscale jewelry stores, her face falling a little....well, she had hoped it might be the day when he at last popped the question, not seeing the antique store they were headed for.

beta said:
Melissa sighed, a wry little smile on her face as she playfully nudged her elbow into his ribs. "Oh, stop teasing, already!" she giggled. She was never much of a patient one when it came to surprises or secrets, always thinking them such great fun.

She looked up, as they passed the upscale jewelry stores, her face falling a little....well, she had hoped it might be the day when he at last popped the question, not seeing the antique store they were headed for.

Rob listened to Melissa sigh as they walked near the jewelry store. He smiled and laughed a little because he knew that she was growing impatient with his surprise but he loved keeping her on edge that way.

Rob was trying to keep from Melissa finding out what his surprise was for her. He hoped that he could occupy her mind by passing by things. He then looked at her and then smiled. "Is there anything else that you would like to look at my love?" Looking into her beautiful eyes now.

Back
Top Bottom