Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Question I'm new, can you help me with the threads and stuff?

Byleth

Meteorite
Hi everyone! I just joined this site and I'd like to post a RP scenario that I wrote. It's for 3 people, I will play as a female, a friend of mine as the futa, and we are looking for one more person that would play female as well. Where can I post something like that? Thank you!

Hello Byleth!

You would need to post that in here.

Hello Byleth!

You would need to post that in here.
Forgot to mention that it will be a big scenario, with many scenes, in a fantasy world. I already have the world (with the lore, history and world map). I checked out "system roleplays" thread and it sounds similar so maybe it belongs there?

Forgot to mention that it will be a big scenario, with many scenes, in a fantasy world. I already have the world (with the lore, history and world map). I checked out "system roleplays" thread and it sounds similar so maybe it belongs there?

System roleplays are solely for roleplays that involve mechanics and table top systems. If you wanted to play it using something like DnD or even with a custom system of your own creation then system roleplays would be the place. If you intend to solely write the scenario traditionally as a roleplay among multiple people then the forum that Siren linked is the one you're looking for!

It sort of depends. Here is the list of rules that apply to it, but I beleive it needs to be something sort of like a table top game like DnD or Pathfinder. Everything you listed as an example can be done in Freeform Group Roleplay Interest & Coordination as well^^ It really depends on your goals and such.

Back
Top Bottom