Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or NB Delectable Deviancy: A Taboo Kink Search (NSFW Links)

Winter

Star
Hello. I am Winter, as you can probably see from my username, and tonight I'm looking for some fun RP to pass the time!

I will come out and say it now so that there is no confusion. I am not female IRL. This has absolutely zero impact on my ability to write female characters, but I know that the subject squicks a small amount of people out and I don't want to make said people uncomfortable.

I'm looking to play against either a male or futa character. Right now I'm actually pretty interested in RPs involving futas, but I can easily do both.

My preferred RP medium is email -> PMs here. I can OOC chat on Discord, but under no circumstances will I RP over Discord, thanks to certain bad experiences with partners who completely nuked servers out from under me. I don't like losing all my work.

I have a full [F-List] which you may look through at your leisure (SPOILER: they pretty much tell you I am a pervert) but in case you're strapped for time here are my 'top' kinks.

- Impregnation/ Breeding/ Oviposition/ Egglaying/Things that fall under that category
- Using drugs/aphrodisiacs to induce heat/fertility in characters
- Master/slave
- Kidnapping/etc
- Inter-species (furry/human, feral animal/human, you get the drift).
- Lactation
- Gangbangs/public use/exhibitionism
- I also enjoy playing non-human characters, like kemonomimi or feral.

The one thing I'm not into is doubling, as in, playing multiple characters. I like playing one character and getting attached to them and developing them. If things develop such that I actually want to add extras, then we can talk about it, but don't come in assuming I'll play a harem of chicks for your one character or something.

Images that inspire me:
[Pregnant slave market]

I also have plots. They're behind spoiler tags to keep this thread from being really long.

Delayed Revenge (Not looking for this one atm!)
Once, there was a boy. He happened to have a thing for a girl in his class, who was way out of his league. She rejected him in a fashion that left him humiliated in front of everyone. It ruined his life.

Once, there was a girl. She was very popular in school, and because she was popular, she came to expect many things from many people. But just because you expect something doesn’t mean it’s given freely. She ended up with debts she could never hope to repay, and had to make a deal to erase them.

Once, there was a man. He was wildly successful, a self-made millionaire from a startup he had made just a few years past during college. He got an invitation to an event exclusively for the members of the rich and the elite who could keep secrets— a high-dollar slave auction. And at this auction, he saw someone he recognized: that girl, now a woman, from school, who had ruined his adolescence. Pregnant, untrained, and up for sale at a discount. She recognizes him, too.

He decides to buy her. And he’s going to show her exactly how she made him feel back in high school.

The Bench
(This one is based in an omegaverse setting— if you’re confused about that please ask and I’ll give you the basics)

As betas consist of most of the population, followed by Alphas, and then Omegas, its no question that certain areas who only have one or the other of these particularly rare gender types have to come up with ways to deal with the unique challenges of heat or rut.

After a disastrous first heat in which an omega both embarrassed herself and her family by being wholly inappropriate towards customers at their little shop, a solution was devised— ‘the bench’. It keeps an omega in heat out of the way in a shaded spot out back, open to be used by anyone that passes by, and considered safe because the small town in which this takes place is populated entirely by betas.

... But what happens when an alpha traveling through town is attracted to this omega in heat?

Free Puppies!
IN A WORLD where half-animal people really don't... Have rights. Because originally they were created as designer pets, sort of human-animal hybrids, and as a result they fall as animals under the law.

So humans keep them as pets/servants/slaves/etc.

The plot would begin with a stray, suffering in the midst of her heat. She ends up sneaking into some rich dude's house/yard, perhaps lured by the scent of his guard dog, and ends up getting caught, and... Well, I have a feeling we both know where it goes from there. She could either be pregnant from the dog, or maybe her new master saves that honor for himself! Both options are very fun!

The Royal Disgrace
The kingdom of [insert name, I’m terrible with names] has long been known as the shining gem of the continent. A massive trade empire has helped it to grow to one of the wealthiest nations in the world, ushering in a period of unmatched prosperity for all of its subjects.

... Not everything is perfect, however. The freedom and safety of the nation has led to a remarkably... Open environment for those members of the royal family to engage in whatever hedonistic desires they happen to have. And one particular princess has taken this to the extreme. It’s nigh impossible to find her in the castle on any given night, because she spends her time among the commoners, or out adventuring, or even ‘entertaining’ in one of the seedier taverns for a thrill.

Other more conservative members of her court have warned her that this sort of behavior will eventually catch up to her. And at one point, it finally does. She awakes one morning to find that her belly has started to swell; she is carrying an heir, but due to her behavior, its father is unknown.

When her family finds out, it is a debacle. And as punishment, she is unceremoniously stripped of her title and thrown out into the streets. The news is quick to spread around the kingdom about what has happened, along with an unusual proclamation— as she has brought dishonor upon the entire kingdom, its citizens have the right to punish her.

... This one can go a lot of ways and get as extreme as we want, really. Public use and humiliation are going to be a big part of it, I imagine, as can be a bunch of other fun things! The sky’s the limit!

Public-Use Plot
In the society where this plot takes place, the government has decided that, in an effort to reduce the rate of sexual assault, they institute a program in which each year, there will be a lottery drawn of all eligible girls who will be coming of age in the year, and those whose names are drawn are granted the duty of being a public use sex slave.

Those with this title have a special uniform they must wear when leaving the house-- basically, normal clothing, although with all erogenous zones exposed (so as to better serve their community with minimal wait time for them to disrobe!). Birth control is forbidden for these girls, and it's not uncommon to see one even in the end of her third trimester servicing a long line of men.

The contract period for this job is ten years, and it pays very well and has an incredible pension that one could live off of for the rest of their life if need be, so it's hardly stigmatized as a profession (and is in fact considered a necessary service). Once the contract for the job is over, the former public servant can go back to her egular life... Though many find the adjustment to be very hard.

Note: This doesn't need to take place in a strictly human society-- I'm open to doing it with anthros, furries, aliens, whatever.

The Luck of the Draw (Not actively looking for this one, sorry)
This is a vague sort of plot I have, and a little bit odd, but here goes.

This is a versatile plot, preferably set in a science fiction or fantasy setting. In a certain region, or on a certain planet off the beaten path, all manner of sin and debauchery is legal, including slavery. There is a specific establishment that is extremely popular, but it operates on an invitation-only basis and is known to few more than its members.

Operating in a similar manner to a speakeasy, this establishment is known for its particularly exotic wares, slaves from all manner of foreign places. They would fetch an exorbitant price in a normal market, but in this place, for a meager buy-in price, the members of the club have free use of the exotic offering on hand for nearly a year, until one of them has a chance to receive them as a personal slave.

... With a catch.

First, the slave on offer is untrained-- that job falls to the members of the club who engage in using them.

Second, the person who will ultimately get to keep this plaything for their own is determined by a lottery... A genetic lottery, if you will. For the first week or so of their arrival, the new ware is offered strictly on a 'Look, but don't touch (okay, touch, but absolutely no penetration)' basis, during which members decide whether or not they want to buy into this round of the lottery. And then, on the official 'release' night of the new attraction, they are impregnated with a cocktail comprised of a 'donation' from each entrant.

At the end of the year, the parent of the child they give birth to is the one who gets to keep them, and a new slave is brought in for the process to begin again.

... The Speakeasy makes their money on drinks, if you're wondering.

The Girl Next Door
The very wealthy parents of a spoiled teenager have left the country for the summer to go on a grand trip through Europe, leaving their independent daughter alone to her own business (a development that's not necessarily unusual for their situation). The next door neighbor, who has had their eye on this girl for years, decides that it's time to make a move. Over the course of the summer he decides he'll train the girl next door into his perfect little sex pet.

*** A side-plot I really want to do with this is that the neighbor has a dog who also gets in on the action, perhaps knocking the girl up in the process, but she conveniently has the puppies before her family gets home... Or not. >:3

The Smuggler
I'm going to say this is more of a science fiction plot. Basically, in the future, alien eggs are an extremely valuable (and extremely illegal) commodity. And yet somehow, despite the efforts being made to control the trade, they keep ending up getting through customs. How? It turns out that a womb is the perfect place to hide these eggs without anyone suspecting a thing. One such smuggler is the go-to girl for getting eggs to fabulously wealthy clients who use the creatures inside of her as delicacies of ferocious guards for their estate, but on one particular job she gets far more than she bargained for when her belly proves to be the perfect incubator for the eggs inside her and they begin to hatch at the least opportune moment...

This is just a concept I thought was fun. I'd love to explore it more. Perhaps she pisses off someone rich and particularly powerful by botching the job and they decide to take HER as a payment? I'm not sure. Lots of ways to go with it though, and I'd love to brainstorm it.

The Imageboard (Craving hard ATM)
Theres a popular *chan imageboard devoted to all manner of extreme fetishes. The cowgirl board, so named because of its focus on human cows and women being treated like cattle, has a specific user who is very active. She writes little stories for pictures posted, talks about how much she'd love the subject matter to happen to her, and even occasionally posts nude photos of her voluptuous body, feeling empowered by the fact that it's an anonymous site where no one would ever track her down.

... But, someone does. In the middle of posting something new and obscene on the site, she hears someone in her house, but before she can react a cloth is pressed over her face and she loses consciousness.

... And when she awakes, she meets her 'rancher', and is informed that all of her fantasies are about to come true.

This one can go a lot of ways from here. I'd like for it to be a slow sort of transformation where she becomes more cowlike, growing ears and a tail and bigger breasts because of course. There could also be an underground sort of subculture or something where there are a good many more cow hybrids than her, and there are competitions they're entered into, etc. A lot of ways to go with this.

The Virgin Slut
She's the kind of girl that makes heads turn while walking down the street. She dresses in revealing clothes, and it seems as if she enjoys the attention and catcalls that get thrown her way. Sometimes she'll flash her tits and then disappear without a trace. By day, she's definitely an attention whore.

By night, she's something else entirely. Her main haunt is a small park in the center of the city in a sleepy neighborhood. She goes there almost every night for the thrill of being caught. Sometimes she brings her toys and masturbates in the restroom, sometimes she strips off all of her clothes and plays on the swing set, secretly hoping each and every time that someone will come and catch her and take advantage of the situation.

There's just one surprising secret about this girl: she's never had sex with anyone. She has an amazing body and she could probably get any guy (or girl) she wants, but she's just too nervous to ask. Maybe that's why she's so risky; she's frustrated and so she's hoping she won't have to ask for sex and it'll just... Happen.

One night, she gets caught by your character in the park, who has come on rumors of her presence. Sex happens, obviously. And then your character makes an offer to her. They head a very... Exclusive pleasure service, catering to members of high society with very unusual tastes, and she seems like just the depraved sort of girl they're looking for. They'd love to have her on as an employee (especially because they personally train all of the employees).

To the girl, it's a no brainer, and she accepts, and finds herself entering an (under)world of debauchery.

Kinks present: Pretty much anything you can imagine. This one is very versatile. The only thing I'm really, really hoping for is the club owner to be a futa or a really dominant lady. I dunno, the idea of a powerful female-presenting person hooking rich guys up with willing sluts is really hot okay.

The Farm (Craving hard ATM)
A pretty young thing is driving cross-country when some weather breaks out. To her horrible luck, her car breaks down in the middle of nowhere, and she manage to pull over down a driveway so that a semi doesn't slam into her vehicle. Because she is in the middle of nowhere, her phone has no reception, so she waits out the storm. When it finally breaks, she gets out and starts walking down the driveway her car ended up on.

After a few miles, she finds herself in front of a little farm house. She knocks on the door and is greeted by a friendly man. He lets her in and feeds her a hot meal, although it tastes a bit funny, and soon after she has it she begins to get drowsy. He lends her a bed for the night since it is a bit late for them to call a mechanic.

When she next wakes up, she finds herself chained in a pen in his barn, sans her clothing. He's quick to show up after that and welcome her to her new life as a dairy cow.

**** I actually just had an interesting idea for this one that I'd really like to explore. It would be more or less the same as mentioned above, although it would occur in a world where humans and people with the traits of animals already exist together in relative peace. Instead of being human, the girl whose car breaks down is instead a girl with cow traits, and when the farmer sees her, he just decides to seize the opportunity presented to him.

Major kinks: Lactation, pregnancy, bondage, nonconsensual. Bestiality is also an option, as is interspecies pregnancy: he can choose to knock her up himself, or he can see if she can carry the offspring of a bull, or whatever our sick imaginations can come up with. I'm also interested in exploring body modification. Nothing too extreme, mostly things like giving her hormones that would make her breasts grow to a size capable of producing large quantities of milk, or making her grow a cute little tail and ears.

Naughty Story Snippet in Place of a Plot (not so super into this one atm sorry)
She was out walking her dog, a big, black, mastiff, when she noticed a woman staring at her distended stomach.

"My goodness," the lady exclaimed. "When are you due?"

She smiled, "Not for another few weeks."

The woman's eyes boggled. "What are you having? Twins?" She gasped a little when the other shook her head 'no'. "... Triplets?"

"No," the girl said, and her cheeks colored a bit as she glanced from the dog straining at the leash up to the woman. "I'm having puppies!"

These are just a few of my ideas, and I'll add more as I think of them. I would be more than willing to brainstorm with you or hear your ideas.

I'd be willing to play over PM here, OR through email, which is highly preferred. I also have Kik (thebreedingbitch) but aside from that I don't use any other messenger.

Hoping to hear from you!

Back
Top Bottom