Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or F Femboy seeking Dominant Men or Women to play with! (NSFW)

WillSkye

Planetoid
Hello Everyone! <3

My name is William and I've recently decided to begin to explore the more effeminate side of myself through ERP. I typically tend to play a shy and unsure femboy in the age range anywhere from 15-18 whose just starting to figure out who they are (Though my favorite by far tends to be around the 17 year old mark where they're old enough to take hints but not old enough to know better ;))~ In terms of plot/kinks/scenes I'm willing to try nearly anything! My general post length is at least one good meaty paragraph and up to 5 beefy paragraphs if I'm feeling super creative! I also am free very often so you can expect multiple replies a day! Feel free to reach out if you have any particular fantasy of the smutty variety you've been meaning to write about! I promise that I won't judge and am always willing to hear your ideas! Below I've listed a few of my favorite kinks, some hard limits that I will not touch, and perhaps a suggestion for a pairing! Happy Hunting!~

Masked Twink at the Club
A slow and rather dreary Friday evening brings you to the Crystal Club in what's widely considered the more... "Red Light District" part of town. Here at the Crystal, the more depraved members of high society come to play. The rules at the Crystal are different than the rest of town, the laws are a little looser, and the cops tend not to frequent the club, courtesy of a large sum of money convincing them to stay away. The refreshments at the Crystal are always complementary, high end performers are paid well to perform here, and the food is beyond comparison but the entry fee to this exclusive establishment is rather... steep...
You see, there are two types of memberships here. The first membership grants the member complete immunity on premises, they are... quite literally above the law and their safety is guaranteed. This type of membership is denoted by a rose gold bracelet set with three small diamonds and is only awarded to those willing to shell out tens of thousands of dollars every year. The other type of membership is slightly different, they are offered complementary room and board, access to all of the same services as every other member, and are even paid except the price they pay is... well... themself. By donning a thin silver choker in this establishment, you are signalling to every other patron with a gold wristband that you are no more than a whore for them to use and abuse.
Though as the years went on, the women and men who donned the silver choker dwindled, as it wasn’t uncommon to find them broken in bathrooms with their bodies fucked until they were nearly unrecognizable… As one of the wealthier regulars at the club and one with more… dignity, you much preferred the heyday of the Crystal, where oft young men and women in need of a little extra cash could come to a gentlemanly establishment and offer their services in exchange for a little tip here and there. Often times you go as far as to claim one of them, adding a small golden chain with your initials on it to their choker, denoting that particular patron as under your protection. In recent memory however, there haven’t been many that you’ve found worthy enough to go to the trouble of taking under your wing. Until a rather bleak Saturday afternoon when I walk into the Crystal…
School sucks. The homework sucks. And the bills suck. All of it is honestly just rather miserable. The only fun I still really had was frequenting various gay clubs and bars wearing half a rather effeminate masquerade mask and a rather tasteful Outfit (such as this one). It just so happens that this Saturday evening, I decide to frequent the Crystal for the first time. It’s different than the other clubs I’ve visited. I show up at the front desk by the elevators that take me to the club and the lady at the desk gives me a smirk before handing me a large sheaf of papers, telling me to sign before giving me a silver choker to fasten onto my neck. Once I’ve satisfied her demands, I take the beautifully decorated elevators up to a rather loud and raunchy scene. As the silvery doors of the elevator part, I’m greeted by music loud enough to make me go deaf and a girl, no older than myself being railed against a pool table. By the tallies that run down her ass and thighs and the vacant expression in her eyes clearly indicating some form of substance abuse, it’s clear she’s been here a while. My typical confident demeanor turns meek as I gingerly make my way over to the bar, attracting many hungry eyes including your own. Immediately, you can tell that I’m not the girl I’m posing to be, the flat chest and short hair combined with just something about my posture tips you off. Maybe this one could be your pet for a while…

(if you read that all the way through, please include “Crystal” somewhere in your message and the following:
Whether or not you want omega-verse to be part of it
How old you want our respective characters to be
Your favorite kinks
A little bit about yourself!
Thank you!)

With Love~
Will <3

Favorites: (Don't have to be included)
Corruption/Coercion
All The Way Through
General Pervyness~
Feminine Clothing