Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Rollins' Suite

xavierrol

Old Dog, New Tricks
Supporter
Xavier had intended to head up to the room, collect his wayward wife and get back to the party before things went on without them. He was already fearing the one thing that would have kept her from the prospect of flirting with her yoga hero and the other attractive couples they had invited. His fears were consumed when he saw Alex struggling to finish up when she was clearly in pain. "A migraine?" He asked, already knowing the answer. His voice was full of concern and sympathy, gone was his eagerness to return to the party and show off his hot wife and perhaps explore the hot wives of others. There would be time for that, for now he just needed her to relax and get some rest. He turned off the bright light where she was standing near the mirror checking every detail of her swim wear which looked damn nice on her. He picked her up and carried her to the bedroom of their suite and laid her down on the bed.

"Don't worry about the party, there will be others." He told her, kissing her temple and making sure all was quiet and dark for her. She urged him to go to the party without her, but he wouldn't. He would be there for her as she would be for him. "I'll be right outside, I have my e-reader, I won't get bored." He assured her as he left the room quietly.

He started on his book but it didn't take long before he was searching youtube for video's of Kimberly and the website for the night club Josie danced. It was just one night they were missing out on, he told himself, tomorrow she would be as good as new. Before he knew it, he was dozing himself, he woke some time later and checked on Alex who was sleeping soundly, just what she needed. He went back out and stood on the balcony of the main room of the suite. He pulled out his phone and sent a text to Josie. "Did he ever show up?" He worried about the girl of course, but he also was really fucking horny.

Tagging @Crimson Angel others are invited to drop by if interested.

Josie looked at her phone, smiled a little when she saw the text from Xavier. Running her figures through her hair she downed her third maybe fourth cocktail or maybe be it was her fifth she’d lost count but she was definitely feeling it, she started to text him back. “Nope still all by myself down here by the pool. Something I can help you with?” The brunette knew when a guy was horny, urges were kicking in. She chewed on her lower lip then sent him a photo from the waist up she’d taken off the sarong so he could see her entire body minus her lower half, sent it along with the message. @xavierrol

A drunk stripper was just the sort of company Xavier could use right now, as long as she could be reasonably quiet at least. He looked at her text, reading it several times, that last sentence was making him think. He could invite her up here to console her about her husband which might well not do her any good and certainly wasn't going to do much for him. Or he could call her up here to entertain him until Alex was recovered. He rationalized to himself that it would be kinder to call her professionally and they could both take their minds off their worries for a while.

The photo sealed the deal, she was in her professional zone, creating demand for her very special offering.

"I could really use a talented stripper up here." He texted back along with his room number.

“ On my way up! What room, what floor?” Josie sent back as she stepped into the elevator, she could feel her heart racing. She was amazed nothing had happened in her room earlier, she was still very nervous because Xavier gave her serious dom vibes. The brunette had only ever met a few doms that could make her their sub for an entire setting in VIP at the club she worked at, she’d only met Xavier once or twice but had never given him a private dance. The idea of him naked made her smirk, she could just imagine the pleasure he’d make her feel. @xavierrol

"Top floor, room 1507, door is open." He texted back, a satisfied smile on his face as he eagerly anticipated her arrival. He picked some soft music, keeping it low enough not to disturb his sleeping wife but also had a few more upbeat tunes ready to go if she was willing to perform for him. He wasn't really the private lap dance kind of guy but if there were a girl at the club he would want one from it was Josie. With any luck, Alex might even wake in time to enjoy Josie's company. He certainly had his dominant tendencies, but he didn't consider himself a full time dom or anything like that, but he would try anything.

He met her at the door, placing a finger over his lips to signal her to stay quiet. He pulled her into an embrace then whispered in her ear about Alex's migraine and how they needed to stay quite. "We don't need words for what I have in mind anyway." He told her as his hips began to sway into a dirty dance sort of rhythm, grinding himself against her as his massive arms molded her curves against his solid body.

Josie smiled as she pushed him toward the chair, started dancing in front of him using some of her best moves. Taking off her coverup she threw it into another chair, continued swaying her hips. Slowly she untied her top, let it fall to the floor. Lucky for him she’d learned sign language cause she had twin cousins that were deaf, hadn’t learned to speak yet so they used sign language. She looked over at his wife, straddled his lap as she kissed along his neck running her hands over his chest. Breaking away from his neck she let her lips meet with his, took his hand sliding it along her thigh. @xavierrol

Josie was surprisingly strong as she pushed Xavier's towards one of the chairs. The combination of dancing professionally and handling men gave her an edge that she had clearly used before. Of course Xavier wasn't exactly resistant, having been eager for a private show from Josie since he saw her down in the lobby. The way her body seemed to meld with the low music he was playing. He wondered if she had heard the song before or if she was just so much of a natural she was able to move her body in time without practice. Whatever the answer, she definitely looked good doing it. She had a body built for sin and Xavier was already thinking he would need extra time in confession after this trip.

He did wish Alex as in the room to enjoy it as well, but hopefully after a good sleep she would be ready to play her part in their games. Soon Josie was straddling his lap and his cock was straining at the small swimsuit. Her breasts swayed in time and he licked his lips eager to taste her nipples as they bounced just out of his reach. But she had her own game plan and Xavier wasn't about to interfere with it. He lifted his chin as she kissed his neck, as if offering himself to a vampiric mistress. Her lips were warm and soft and each kiss felt like it was sending electric jolts of sexual arousal along his spine straight towards his throbbing manhood. His own nipples grew hard as he felt her touch along his muscled chest.

His hands initially rested on the arms of the chair, as if he were in a look but don't touch club with Josie. But by the time her lips found his, they hand moved to her hips. He had hoped for a simple string to untie like Joelle's suit. But Josie's bottoms were more solid, they would have to come off more conventionally, but come off they would if he had any say in it. But for now he was patient, Josie was a showgirl and he didn't want to spoil her show. @Crimson Angel

"Are you sure your wife is okay with this?" She asked as she sat in his lap, kissed along his neck running her hands over his chest as she nibbled on his ear. Looking over at his wife who was sound asleep, chewed on her lower lip as she just stared into his eyes. The brunette was fine with being with him, his wife if that's what he truly wanted. She could tell he wanted her bikini bottoms off, she went right back to nibbling on his ear as she pulled away long enough to take off her bottoms then sat back down in his lap, returned to kissing his neck as she rubbed his chest. Now that she was fully naked he'd be able to feel how turned on she was, she was pretty tipsy so she'd basically be an easy fuck.

"She's more than ok with it, it's why we are here." Xavier reassured the stripper that his wife Alex, asleep in the bedroom, wouldn't mind their private time together. In fact, he was confident Alex's only regret would be that she missed out on the sexy brunette. The way she nibbled on his ear as she sat in his lap was so damn hot he was sure his cock was going to rip right through the snug swim shorts he was wearing. Her lips barely missed a kiss as she maneuvered to get her bikini bottoms off and was as quick as that naked for him.

It was his turn to explore now as he slide his fingers along her exposed slit. She was quite wet, this was a girl who enjoyed her work apparently which was good news to Xavier. He began stroking her sex in time to the soft music then slid first one, then two fingers into her. He thrust up and into her then held the pressure, prompting her to fuck his fingers like any good exotic dancer.

When he heard the knock on the door he was a little irritated at the timing, but considering some of the invitations he had sent out, he was also eager to see who might be joining them. He gently slipped his fingers out of Josie's wetness and sucked one finger clean, offering the other to her lips.

"Hold that thought." He told her then in a show of strength stood up while holding her on his lap. He slowly let her down before heading to the door, his erection obscenely evident though technically covered and his shirt open. He smiled when he saw who was at the door. He had somewhat expected Javi, but was pleasantly surprised to see Joelle in tow. She was the last one of the crowd he would have expected to come to his room.

He stepped back from the door to let them in. "Welcome, come on in." He said with an eager smile which broadened noticeably as his eyes met Joelle's for a moment before following her curves in a rather obvious fashion. They would soon see the now naked stripper in the main room of Xavier's suite. The music was softly playing, Alex wasn't anywhere to be seen as she was sleeping in the bedroom of the suite. "You are just in time to see Josie's show." He said as he motioned towards the naked stripper. "Or perhaps Joelle's first lesson." He said suggestively.

@DonnaSalmer @Red Day

After Javi knocked on the door, Joelle stood next to him. To her unpleasant surprise Xavier answered it. He welcomed them in and Joelle stepped forward in front of him. "Hello Xavier" she did her best to muster a smile even as his eyes couldn't seem to stay on her face.

Once inside the room she looked over his shoulder and saw Josie standing there naked. Right away she recognized her as the woman from the bar earlier today. The one that she overheard gossip about being a stripper. It sort of made sense that Xavier would have her in his room given his chauvinistic attitude towards women. It made her feel a little uncomfortable considering she was there with Javi instead of her husband, but why not? Xavier had lightened up on his remarks even though his eyes seemed to be stripping her Joelle felt adventurous and this might be a good way to get revenge on her husband, who she just left at the pool with a naked woman.

"You must be Josie" she stepped closer to the woman and offered a hand shake.

Javi considered that he could have let himself in. In fact, Xavier may have left the door open expecting others. But it'd been a while, and he had no clue what they might be interrupting. Knocking seemed only courteous.

Xavier opened the door, and Javi could tell from the state of his swimsuit that the fun was just beginning. He met the man's eyes briefly, giving him a conspiratorial wink before the same eyes went to look over Joelle.

He looked beyond the large man and was pleased to see Josie having already slipped out of her clothing and pretty aroused herself. The bartender followed Joelle into the suite to greet Josie. He gave Xavier a quick fist bump in passing, noting the glint of light on his wet fingers.

"Good to see you, Josie." He gave her a quick peck on the cheek as Joelle introduced herself formally. "You're offering lessons? I hope you might be able to give Joelle a few pointers here. She's got some great curves but could stand to show em off a little better don't you think?"

"Mmm Yes she could, I can give lessons that's not a problem at all. Glad you two could join us." Josie said as she smiled, blushed when Javi kissed her cheek. The brunette loved being a dancer, she had thought about becoming a teacher since she'd been dancing for years probably even since childhood. Her own mother had also been an exotic dancer, taught her everything she knew. The brunette didn't really talk about her past, she didn't know what awaited back at her room but she was going to enjoy herself no matter what. "Why don't you gentleman take a seat, let us do what we do best." She said as she looked at Joelle, waited for her to agree. Naturally the brunette hoped she could swing her hips cause that's all it took to get started was swinging the hips, adding in other provocative moves.

Things were quickly going from great to fantastic as Joelle and Javi joined their little party. Even wrapped in a towel once more, Joelle had some great curves, though the coldness in her greeting wasn't particularly promising. But she did walk in, he didn't have to drag her in by the hair, though that idea had a certain appeal to him. He loved the way Josie greeted them as calm and collected as she was while buck ass naked. She was definitely a class act with a body to match.

"May I take your towel?" He asked, much as one might offer to take a guests coat, holding out his hand expectantly. He let them all get reacquainted, not realizing Joelle hadn't yet met Josie. They were quite a pair, both beautiful and sexy in almost opposite ways. He and Javi had to be the luckiest two bastards in this whole resort.

Xavier certainly liked the direction Javi was leading the conversation. Especially when he helped cue Joelle up for an erotic dance lesson. "Javi, you gotta be about off duty, how about I mix you a drink?" He offered as Josie suggested the 'gentlemen' have a seat and watch. It was a great idea as far as he was concerned. He couldn't wait to see if Joelle's frigid but sexy body could keep up with a pro like Josie. "How about you Joelle, maybe a quick shot of something would help loosen those hips of yours." He kept his tone friendly as he obviously appreciated her body very much.

When Xavier offered to take her towel she laughed, "I'll bet you would like that wouldn't you?...........sure.....why not" Joelle laughed and undid it from the top and handed it to him. "There ya go. Are you happy?" she smiled and turned her back briefly then faced him again. She half was expected a wolf whistle again, but he had calmed his forwardness a little since earlier in the day.

Even more of a surprise her politely offered them cocktails. "I'd love one. Can I get one of those Mai Tai's that Javi was making at the bar this afternoon? Make it a strong one please" she boldly requested. "Oh and you can forget the little umbrella......I just need a drink" she added.

When Josie suggested to Javi that he should take a seat, he didn't think twice before collapsing backwards into the sofa. He didn't even register her positive reaction to teaching Joelle some moves until he was seated looking up at the other three. Despite how much he enjoyed his work, he'd been on his feet all day and it was nice to give them a rest. Even better, Xavier offered him a drink. "Just a beer or whiskey on the rocks, thanks." He loved a good cocktail as much as the next person but after mixing fruity drinks and taking shots with guests all day it was nice to end on something simple.

He looked the women up and down in quiet appreciation as Xavier handled the drinks. He wasn't quite sure they'd have all the ingredients for a Mai Tai in a guest suite but he figured Xavier could make do. He would graciously accept his own drink once it was handed to him.

He was happy to see Joelle responding positively to Xavier. He'd hesitated briefly to bring her up here, having witnessed their earlier friction. But he had also witnessed Joelle respond not entirely negatively to that friction. And it seemed Xavier had adjusted his approach. Javi knew a few hopeful swingers who could learn a thing or two from him.

"So who wants to go first? Also Joelle I'd love to teach you a few moves, we can take turns pleasing them maybe even each Other." She smirked as she licked her lips then her finger, ran it from her breasts down to her exposed clit. The brunette exotic dancer knew she was a tease, she'd worked as a waitress until she was twenty one then she became a dancer. But men were always flirting with her. She wasn't concerned about going back to her room, knew that two girls vs two guys was risky. But once Xavier's wife woke up it'd be three women against two guys which didn't really even out but they'd all make it work least she hoped they would anyways.

Xavier took Joelle's towel with a formal bow as if here were the butler in some comedy show then tossed it over his shoulder carelessly. The bow was of course more of an excuse to get a good look at her newly uncovered features and though barely concealed was too overt. When she asked if he was happy he gave her a big grin. "Honey I was already happy when you knocked on the door." He nodded towards the naked Josie then continued. "I'm downright ecstatic now." He lowered his eyes briefly then shared a look and a small laugh with Javi as Joelle asked for a Mai Tai.

As Javi suggested it, a beer did sound good and he got 2 long necks out of the bar fridge then poured 2 shots of rum into shot glasses. Holding the two bottles in one hand he took the 2 shots in the other and went to Joelle first. "If I recall, I think this is the active ingredient of a Mai Tai, you have some catching up to do with Josie." He said with a smile as he handed both shots to Joelle. He then handed a cold beer to Javi and kept one for himself. He was confident Josie was already well enough lubricated for what was to come.

"How about it Joelle? Ready for a challenge?" Josie's words were giving him all kinds of ideas but he wasn't quite sure how far Joelle was ready to go and he didn't want to push her too hard too fast. But maybe another girl would be a bit less shocking for her than one of the guys just yet. "I can't speak for Javi, but I'm patient enough if you two want to warm up with each other before the ah...main event." He sat back comfortably, holding out his bottle for Javi to toast his idea or perhaps suggest something different.

As Josie spoke her words sparked a variety of images that flashed across Javi's mind. He bit his lip following the finger that she trailed down her own body, letting out a long sigh as he settled back into his seat.

He and Xavier were clearly on the same page as the other man suggested they allow the women to enjoy each other for a bit. Javi met the beer bottle with his own, clinking a quick cheers. "I will drink to that. Class is in session." He took a swig of his beer, his eyes trained on the women.

As Xavier made the round of drinks for everyone, Joelle stood there in her bikini. It was kind of awkward as not only was Xavier looking her body up and down, but so was Javi and Josie. The way that Josie spoke forthright about pleasing the men was sort of ambiguous. Joelle could have taken it different ways. She had a feeling it meant go all the way, but after seeing her husband in the spa with that other women she was ready to avenge what he did and have a little fun for herself.

Xavier didn't waste any time getting the beers, but since he didn't have the mix he offered Joelle two shots of 151 rum instead. She knew if she drank them anything could happen after that, but she took the first one and tossed it down. "Your trying to get me drunk aren't you?" she giggled at Xavier and traded the empty for the second one. She looked over at the naked Josie and smiled before drinking the second shot.

Joelle handed the glass back to Xavier then turned to Josie, "I'm ready for a lesson" she then stepped closer to the pretty stripper.

"Alright Beautiful but first let's take care of this, the rest can come later." Josie said as she untied her top, let it fall to the floor. "Your well built so you should be a quick study, it's all in the hips." The brunette said as she smirked, started to grind up against both men as they sat on the sofa. Due to her naked form she knew her ass would definitely get a rise out of them, she knew this was going to be a vacation she would never forget, she still felt bad that it was three on two but that was alright three hot women to two hot men was a good gamble.

Joelle stood there with her back to the men and faced Josie. She looked over her shoulder and saw them admiring her ass so she shook it just a little to tease them, then blushed turning back to look at Josie who moved between the two men's knees as they sat.

As Josie began to untie Joelle's top her voice became soft and sultry. Joelle looked down at her chest as the string was loosened. Josie was right she was well built with big tit's for her petite body. The tiny triangle of fabric was no match for the weight of her tit's as they fell out. With the angle that Javi and Xavier had they would not only see Josie's bare ass in front of them, but the sides of Joelle's chest from the back, where her breasts fell to the sides to present a partial view to the men.

The way Xavier looked at Joelle after her first shot was different than his usual ogling. Now that she was lightening up a little bit, he was relaxing himself, a bit more playful than predatory in the way he considered her. As she accused him of trying to get her drunk he looked her straight in the eye for perhaps the first time. "Would that be such a bad thing?" His smile was warm and inviting as he took the empty and gave her the second.

As Javi clinked bottles with Xavier, the older man was beginning to appreciate the young bartender, he would be a good person to have around for the next few weeks. Normally he might have been a bit more social, but they both had much better things to appreciate than a budding friendship. But he was glad to be on the same page.

But then Josie approached Joelle and the two definitely had Xavier's undivided attention. He could have kissed Josie as the stripper went right up to the other girl and untied her bikini top. Javi might have even heard a bit of a gasp when the outer swell of Joelle generous boobs came into view from behind. Always a great sign when you can appreciate how stacked a girl was even from her backside. The playful ass wiggle didn't hurt either. It was enough to make Xaiver wonder how easily Joelle would part with that last piece of fabric.

Josie was going right to the lap dance lesson and she was giving a master class. The girl knew how to grind, that was for sure and how to move from man to man, keeping both entertained. Xavier's hands roamed Josie's body, focusing mostly on her hips and ass. He leaned in so that the stiff salt and pepper whiskers of his beard teased her breasts, at first from below but then up over her nipples. He teased the hard nubs with his warm breath but wouldn't suck on them unless she actively offered them to his lips.

But every time Josie moved towards Javi, Xavier's eyes focused upon Joelle. He wondered if she would cover her breasts with her hands when she turned or if she would grace them both with an unobstructed view of what he was betting were the nicest set of tits he had ever seen.

Javi could have happily just watched the women flirt with each other all night. In a flash, Josie had removed Joelle's bikini top freeing her breasts. Javi had been watching Joelle down at the pool since the moment she grew intrigued by the increasingly nude party guests, hoping for just such an occurrence. Now that he got a view, even if from behind, he appreciatively bit his lip, a soft 'mmmm' joining the gasp of the man next to him. He cocked his head, momentarily wondering if Josie would finish her off. She didn't, but Joelle's little butt wiggle teased things to come.

As Josie got to work, Javi shifted in to settle once more into his seat. For his part, he was content to just sit back. He needed nothing more than to watch that ass gyrating and trying to get a rise out of him as he sipped on his beer. At least at first. Through half-closed eyes he watched Josie's fluid form as she grinded on him then Xavier. She knew her stuff, and before long she'd caused quite the reaction in Javi. His shorts tented and grew tighter, and he subconsciously moved his hips to match Josie's movements.

"Miss Joelle..." he said as Josie joined him again. "You can only learn so much by watching. You should come get some practice in, don't you think?"

After Joelle had her top removed she stood there with her back to the men and Josie. She looked over her shoulder to her right to see Xavier careening his neck to see more of her breast. Joelle smiled at him in a teasing way. She did the same on her left side turning to look at Javi who also seemed eager to see them.

Hesitating for a moment to see if Josie had further instructions for her lesson she waited. Then Javi suggested she join Josie and get some practice in. Without further ado she slowly turned to face the men. "Is that better" she grinned and let them see her bare tits. Both men were each playing with one of Josie's tits and when she moved out of the way, Joelle moved between the two men and smiled. "Go ahead guys.......I'm ready for my next lesson".

Josie's lap dance had Xavier aroused to the point where his cock was no longer contained by the small swimsuit he had been given for the previous party. The dark tip glistened with his arousal. The site of Joelle turning around and gracing them with the full on view of her gorgeous tits only made matters worse, he would have to ditch the swim suit pretty soon, but aht wasn't a problem.

"Much better." Xavier said immediately as Joelle turned around, if she was fishing for a compliment, she was definitely using the right bait.

As Joelle basically invited the guys to help with her lesson, Xavier wasted no time standing up and getting into the action. "My pleasure." He said as he pressed himself close behind her, the length of his cock pressed into the small of her back, the base nestled between her ass cheeks still covered in her bikini bottom. He put his hands on her hips and then swayed back and forth, encouraging her to follow his rhythm as he faced her right towards Javi on the couch. "That's it, press back into me and move those hips." He nuzzled in close, speaking softly into her ear. He could look down her front and see her heavy boobs swaying right in front of Javi. He released her hips and found her hands with his and brought them to her waist. Covering her small hands with his large ones he guided them over her body, across her tummy then upward and he encouraged her to caress her breasts for Javi, though he mostly enjoyed the spill over of her tit flesh into his own large dark hands.

"You'd make a damn fine stripper." He told her as he slowly but firmly pushed her forward until she either had to straddle Javi's legs or fall on top of him. "Just keep moving." He told her as he stepped back and turned back towards Josie. "I guess I might as well make myself comfortable in my own room." He said to her as he dropped his shorts and let his cock spring free of the confining material. He then strutted over to the stripper, moving in behind her as he had with Joelle so they could both watch while Joelle gave her first lap dance. He maneuvered Josie towards the empty end of the couch, hoping to get her to kneel on the couch and bend over for him. He had done enough watching for one night, it was time to take things up a notch.

Back
Top Bottom