Mx Any A Fate Worse Than Death: Hardcore Horror and Sadistic Smut for VHS Vixens (NSFW)

DeRe

Supernova
(Warning: gore/violence/non-consensual)

alexandra-daddario-texas-chainsaw-massacre.gif

This thread is seeking out a particular kind of RP inspired by the horror movies of the home video era. I'm seeking candidates for hapless heroines, destined to meet a gory-yet-sexy bad end. In keeping with the general aesthetic, this would have a 70s/80s setting. The biggest narrative convenience being a lack of cellphones! But it also gives us a rich visual library to draw on. It's a sepia-soaked world of boobs and blood, smut and snuff, titillation and mutilation – with tongue planted firmly in cheek (although maybe not the original mouth…) No idea is too campy or unoriginal, we'll be piling on the tropes with wanton abandon.

I've listed a few basic prompts, but we're swimming in the tropes here and there are many more I could include. Please feel free to mention and kinks or concepts you're particularly fond of in this regard.

Boy Next Door:
He's got a winning smile, tight shorts, and a battered Kombi. He's the most charming thing a girl could meet, until he gets her back to the basement. That's when the fun really begins…

Camp Grizzly:
Nestled in lush forests on an ancient Indian burial ground, the summer camp is a perfect place for hapless horny councilors to earn some cash for college…and invite the wrath of vengeful evil.

Cannibal Holiday:
A simple modelling assignment/class trip to the jungle goes badly wrong when the participants crash in the middle of the green hell. Then the locals turn up to invite them to dinner…as the main course.

Inviting An Incubus:
A few wannabe witches find a dusty old tome and decide to have a little fun. But things back(hell)fire badly when they choose the wrong demon to party with.

Kinky Cryptids:
If you go down to the woods today, you're likely to be abducted by the missing link. Bigfoot needs a bride, and a careless camp ranger is smelling very good.

The Corner Of Chainsaw & Massacre
There are places off the beaten track better left unvisited. But then nosy kids always have a reason to be interfering, before they wind up disappearing…

The Most Dangerous Game Of All
Be they werewolves, vampires, or just sadistic humans – they love the thrill of the hunt. For their prey, it is a distinctly less pleasant experience.

The Call Is Coming From Inside The House:
Few things are more boring for a hot horny babysitter then a lonely night watching brats. So when something a little exciting presents itself, she just has to let it in…

P2-5-rachel-runs.gif

Inspirational Art

Movies:
Cannibal Holocaust – Death Proof - Last House On The Left - Texas Chainsaw Massacre – The Devil's Rejects – The Hitcher
Wrong Turn - Wolf Creek - The Hills Have Eyes - I Spit On Your Grave - Green Inferno
The Cabin In The Woods - The Evil Dead - Hostel - Scalps - The Howling

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom