Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Looking for fantasy romance to warm up my heart (and maybe some lewdness as well ;3 )

MephK

Moon
Hey there!
I'm getting back into RP after a pretty long hiatus and am looking for some nice, simple character centered RPs, without too much world/plot building investment required, at least at first.

As mentioned in the title, I'm mostly interested in MxF romance.
I play females so would be looking for someone who plays males.
I can adapt to any level of smut, but what matters to me at the moment is the connection the characters will make, love, companionship, affection, caring, fluff, so that will have to be included, regardless of the smut to plot ratio chosen for the RP.
I want cuddles, affection, aftercare. I enjoy having my characters feel loved and appreciated, and they will return the affection and devotion to their partner
I want fuzzies in my chest! *^*

My general RP specifications :

- I enjoy detailed writing, literate, with proper grammar, spelling and punctuation. It doesn’t need to be 100% perfect all the time, but poor writing just turns me off completely.
- I write in 3rd person perspective only
- I RP in PMs or through emails
- For the length, I can do and expect in return anything from 1 paragraph to a full word page depending on the RP itself and my inspiration, though the average tends to be in the 1-3 paragraphs range. In all cases, i need your post to give me some substance to reply and react to, and i will provide the same.
- I will warn you in advance, i can sometimes get busy with life and take a long time to reply, so do not hesitate to message me if i haven’t replied in a while and/or if you are getting impatient. I will totally not resent you for that, and will in fact gladly welcome the reminder, and you won’t be thinking that i’ve abandoned the RP when i haven’t.
- I play females opposite (dominant or average) males, and am generally looking for a rather equilibrated relationship (in terms of power/control), in one way or another. I will not play opposite other female characters or futas. I will not play opposite submissive male characters (unless they turn dominant or average as the RP goes on).

Here are my less kinky and more romantic ideas :

- ancient melancholic vampire (YC) / ethereal moon fae (MC) (she can only appear at night, in place the moon's light can reach, and he coincidentally happens to have a tendency to roam through his gardens at night despondently. Their first meeting is a surprise to him, while she's been watching him for a long time. She wants to heal his sadness, and he finds himself enjoying the company and the peace she brings to his soul?)

- creature / creator (could be a golem in a fantasy setting, an android in a futuristic setting, an alchemical being in a magical setting, ... )

- hades (YC) / persephone (MC)

- druid healer / undead necromancer (both being weirdly curious about the other but not really knowing how to handle the other, also including discussions on the nature of life, as well as well intentioned but not well received attentions like the druid giving the undead a lucky charm that ends up hurting the undead instead of protecting them, or the undead trying to cheer the sad druid up by bringing back to life a dead bird in front of a slightly grossed out and slightly horrified druid)

- rising hero or warrior who always comes back battered from his quests or battles (YC) / quiet healer who heals him and offers small advice (MC) (but could actually easily wipe the floor with most of his enemies because she's actually a powerful magic user, and possibly an ex-dark-lord who got bored of being evil and decided to sit back and watch the others fight instead or something like that) Eventually she might have to reveal who she truly is (when he eventually faces a foe so strong she has to intervene to save him) and they both have to deal with that revelation and how it impacts their relationship

- blasé nearly-immortal archmage retired in his or her estate (A) / human who stumbles into his or her estate by mistake due to being chased by creatures/monsters and is unknowingly extremely gifted in magic (B). The arrival of B and B's natural talent with magic would rekindle A's interest in life, people and magic, and A decides to teach B all he/she knows, with the two getting a bit too close to each other in the process.

Here are my potentially more kinky ideas :

- dragon (or demon or oni or whatever) lord of the mountain (who's not that bad all things considered) (YC) / virgin princess (or tribe chief's daughter) sacrifice (MC) (kinda like beauty and the beast) (preferably he doesn't just ravish her on the first night but instead tries to make her feel a bit more comfortable, and slowly works to gain her affection and make her want him (maybe until she begs for it?) rather than just take her)

- a grizzled (widower?) werewolf warrior (or other similar character of your choice) living by himself in the mountains or countryside or on an island (YC) / wounded dryad or naiad (MC) that he finds on his property and heals back to good health, all while fighting his more primal instincts. To his horror the innocent and oblivious dryad/naiad once healed decides to stick around because "it's sad to live all alone like this!" Also the dryad/naiad's natural promiscuous and touchy-feely nature does not help with his self control. How long will he be able to keep his darker urges under control?

- demon (YC) / summoner (MC) (he wants sex and sin and chaos and destruction, but alas, he must obey his summoner's primary wish, and what she wants are hugs and affection. But that doesn't mean that he won't try his best to push the limits of their contract, to see what he can get away with without going against his summoners' primary wish. Will she mellow him down? Will he corrupt her? Maybe a bit of both?)

- rich owner (YC) / recently purchased catgirl kemonomimi (MC) (where he lavishes her with gifts and affection, but also definitely is up to kinky shenanigans, in a world where such a thing is common among the elites, in private and in public)

Otherwise, here are some of the fandoms i enjoy :
I prefer playing OCs or AUs for the freedom of it (and the potential for what-ifs and pure imagination), and you will have to be very convincing if you want me to play canon characters. But if you want to play a canon character yourself you are free to.

- Overlord
- Harry Potter (Draco has interesting potential to be a good or grey character)
- Bleach
- Naruto (i kinda like Kisame in particular, maybe Hidan or Kakuzu)
- One Piece (Sir Crocodile, Mihawk, Eneru, Katakuri, Doflamingo are my personal favorite male characters)
- Star Wars (i like Darth Maul)
- World of Warcraft
- DC / Marvel
- Devil May Cry (i really like Vergil)

Other themes or settings i would enjoy playing in :

- anything in ancient egypt, with gods, magic, palaces, ancient tombs and temples
- modern fantasy (like the settings of Buffy, Shadow Hunters, and all those shows)
- high fantasy : a world of our own with fantasy races we could choose, and also kingdoms and culture we could create to make them normal or completely lewd. It could be isekai-like or not.

As for the kinks (optional) :

- mildly dominant males (as in dominant and assertive personality, taking the lead in sex, but NOT as in full on BDSM.)
- magical races and beings, with horns, tails, scales, wings, pointy ears, glowing eyes, 4 arms, sharp teeth, long tongue, anything out of the ordinary is welcome (vampires, dragons, demons, warlocks, ...)
- magic, to be used for the plot but also in kinky manners (shapeshifting, magic tentacles, sensation enhancement, aphrodisiac potions, ...)
- exotic cocks, mild size play
- mild age gap (older male, younger female)
- possibly toys, piercings, anal and double penetration if the RP gets very kinky and smutty

My turn-offs :
- gore, vore, watersports, scat
- pain, humiliation, degradation, objectification, non-con, BDSM

Well, that about concludes it, so feel free to PM me if you're interested in any of the above-mentioned ideas ;)

Back
Top Bottom